Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SpringBreakers thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: SindhuMenon

Who Knows to make misal pav recipe. It seems to be a Maharashtrian Dish. Misal Pav, the delicious Maharashtrian snack served at Mumbai's Aaswad restaurant won the prize at the global Foodie Hub Awards in London.

I want to try it this weekend..I have googled and found some recipes but if you know share it with me please

I have eaten Misal Pav at Aaswad...it is amazing😃
Edited by justlovetv - 8 years ago
SpringBreakers thumbnail
The Aaswad Restaurant is just about a 20 minutes walk from my house...it is located in the Shivaji Park area😃
SindhuMenon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: justlovetv

The Aaswad Restaurant is just about a 20 minutes walk from my house...it is located in the Shivaji Park area😃

oh is it...Lucky you.seems to be a very tasty dish, does you MOm make it home..
ayushimehra thumbnail

just read this, 

http://indiantellywoodforum.blogspot.in/2015/06/jodha-akbar-is-not-ending-in-june.html
Edited by ayushimehra - 8 years ago
SpringBreakers thumbnail

oh is it...Lucky you.seems to be a very tasty dish, does you MOm make it home..

My cook did make it once...long ago😳

We make a lot of other Maharashtrian dishes like Thali peeth, Bhakri and Thecha at home😳 
SindhuMenon thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayushimehra

just read this, 

http://indiantellywoodforum.blogspot.in/2015/06/jodha-akbar-is-not-ending-in-june.html

thanks Ayushi...
SindhuMenon thumbnail
Originally posted by: justlovetv

My cook did make it once...long ago😳

We make a lot of other Maharashtrian dishes like Thali peeth, Bhakri and Thecha at home😳 

ah Okay..I need to look it up...I love trying new dishes...Weekend is when I try something new...During week days, its what I know then its easy..

Rashmi told me about Tawa Pulao. trying it tomorrow...
Edited by SindhuMenon - 8 years ago
SindhuMenon thumbnail

I have tried many Ayushi and we loved it...I will put together a list and paste it here later..

Ayushi, here is some I tried..

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL94614B606BE47531  - Bhavana Website

I tried
1. Classic vegan omlette - This was a hit..I too loved it
2.Deep Dish Pan Pizza - Veggie Lover's Pizza - Came out well too
3. Bread Bonda or Vada Recipe Video
4. Chilli Paneer Pinwheels Brunch / Potluck Video Recipe
5. Aloo Paneer Rings Video Recipe | Potato & Cheese Rings | Party Snack Recipe
Gobi Manchurian
6. Quick Healthy Black Bean Burger Video Recipe by Bhavna - Vegan & Gluten Free
7. Cannellini Beans Sausage Video Recipe | Vegan Gluten free Sausage Recipe By Bhavna

The other Food Flavor website -
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrWMk23uepWVEg3xs02dz7A

1. Chutney Cheese Toast |Easy Indian Appetizer/Snacks Recipes| Breakfast Recipes|Vegetarian Recipes
2. Coconut Coriander Chutney | Chutney for idli /dosa/ vada | Indian Dip | Veg Recipes Indian by Shilpi
3. Breakfast Recipes Vegetarian | Moong Paneer Toast Recipe| Kids Evening snacks Recipe
4. Spinach Cheese Balls | Easy Indian Evening Snacks Recipes/Tea time Recipes | Kids Snacks Recipes

Have a beautiful weekend. talk to you all soon
SpringBreakers thumbnail
Hello all! Hope you're having a good weekend!
Was watching an episode of an anime series that I used to see when I was a teen...it is basically of the genre romance and magical girl...there are two girls who use magic...one of them is an avid user of black magic...she is Maya and the other magic girl is Nina

Maya's friend visits her over and she falls in love with a guy whom Nina's friend Ayu really loves...so Maya decided to help her friend by casting black magic on him to make him fall in love with the girl...Nina obviously tries to nullify it with her magic.

Ultimately, the BM doesn't get cast and even Nina doesn't use the magical item...reminded me so much of JA...though in the anime the BM angle is used for humour purposes only😆

I wish they could have shown something like that in JA...Dammo fails to cast a spell on Jalal because of Jodha's love and attachment with him...

Even in the anime, the black magic and all doesn't seem idiotic or annoying to watch...it is integrated within the plot very well...so that even though it may get serious at times...it doesn't become cringeworthy...

JA misused the entire concept of spells and BM...

Another speciality of the anime is that...Ayu tells Nina not to cast a spell on the guy, because once the spell wore off he wouldn't be in love with her anymore...she wants him to like her for the way she is and not have him controlled...

CVs need to learn a lot about plot presentation and screenplay🥱