Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rasika29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Rashmi81

Hi how r u all ?

sorry for not visiting here since so many days as last 15 days of India have been very hectic .I have been busy with renovation of my home.
Since there is a marriage in the family this week so was busy with shopping and all too.Bought few sarees,jewelry ,bags,shoes etc .
The heat here is oppressive .😭On top of that driving in Pune's traffic is crazy .

Rashmi...πŸ€—welcome back dear...
Hope you have settled in now...

Heat and traffic...that is Pune for you...πŸ˜†
ayushimehra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SindhuMenon

Thanks much Abhay

Thanks not saw episode, after seeing, will try to write.
Rasika29 thumbnail

Thanks Abhay...πŸ˜ƒ

I have exams lined up so thought of taking a small break from IF but after yesterday's and today's epi couldn't stay away...😳
SindhuMenon thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rasika29

Thanks Abhay...πŸ˜ƒ

I have exams lined up so thought of taking a small break from IF but after yesterday's and today's epi couldn't stay away...😳

JA is going good if we can just ignore Laboni. That said I feel many are watching now..Can see that on FB and twitter. but why BARC gives a diff TRP.cant understand this TRP decrease
Rasika29 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SindhuMenon

JA is going good if we can just ignore Laboni. That said I feel many are watching now..Can see that on FB and twitter. but why BARC gives a diff TRP.cant understand this TRP decrease

Sindhu,

I always remember these things while watching JA nowadays...
1. Forget it is historical
2. Don't ask for logic.
3. Enjoy JJ at their best

And I am enjoying the episodes now...
I missed yesterdays episode @8PM...and to my surprise Zee is not giving repeats of JA at all...😲 had to watch it online...

I guess zee has started airing serials starting 5:30 PM that is why this change...

Anyway I have realized that there is no point in waiting for doom...it will come when it has to. Enjoy one episode at a time...I have even stopped worrying about precaps and promos...😳
SindhuMenon thumbnail

Sindhu,

2. Don't ask for logic.

I missed yesterdays episode @8PM...and to my surprise Zee is not giving repeats of JA at all...😲 had to watch it online...

I guess zee has started airing serials starting 5:30 PM that is why this change...

Anyway I have realized that there is no point in waiting for doom...it will come when it has to. Enjoy one episode at a time...I have even stopped worrying about precaps and promos...😳

well said and cant agree more Rasika...Me too enjoying now. such an adorable Pair. aww...

Have a beautiful weekend..
SpringBreakers thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Abhay

Planning to catch up with the episode online...heard a lot about the Hamam sceneπŸ˜†
SpringBreakers thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Sindhu,

2. Don't ask for logic.

Rasika,

I heard Zee is airing some Marathi serials dubbed in Hindi in the 5-6 pm slot...another thing I heard that both the shows are nothing great to watchπŸ˜†
ayushimehra thumbnail
Good evening, 

kaha gaye sab,