Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SindhuMenon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: BeaBea

Sindy,  before I start please allow me to laugh as I have been doing so since I saw the promo
🀣  I agree with you it is like Jalal is in a trance only and being erotic by Laboni.

OhπŸ˜• the long awaited steamy romance of Jalal and another woman and all I see is a one sided seduction.  Hmm maybe the main scene will be steamy enough for those who are craving for that so lets wait for a while.

I know this is coming only as the writers are determine to show that Jalal was under a spell and did this and that and afterwards he was saved from it and he did not remember what he did( haunting experience CV team said) but however the consequences of this 'unknown actions' will live on.  Be it his relation with his son or his acclaimed lover aka Jodha who is always there to face all his (weakness, temperaments, failures, etc).

It is a long track and I hope that trps don't drop to its lowest as for me I will keep watching for my Jodha as I know this is how far CV team can go nothing less or more.

@bold: lets wait and see...anyways as I said earlier, the witch added to that Jalal long beard, long hair and black Kajal. altogether it was scary and horrendous, no question about any passion , romance. to me it looked scary and horrendous...πŸ˜†
BeaBea thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rasika29

Me too have become immune to such things...that said I am still not able to understand why they have brought in this track...it doesn't have a head or tail...

If it is a long one then it is going to be really yawn worthy...what was there is yesterday's epi???
And if Jo's aarati negates the black magic then even Jalal is a faithful to his god right? How can it affect him so easily...and don't tell me he is ACTING...

BTW I was really enamored by the speed with which witches changed their locations...πŸ˜† and also they seem to have discovered a hidden room which Maham used in past...to top it all Laboni gets a room that has door...😲 even shehenshah doesn't have that privilege in JA...

At bold Rasika, it is for the purpose of 'steamy rendezvous' that even Ruky can't interrupt πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
BeaBea thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SindhuMenon

Rasika I think this track is so that Jalal can punish Anar. its going to be a long one. lets see. That said its disappointing to see as  said jalal falling under the spell though he is faithful to God too.

Well said I agree with u completely. Honestly Laboni the actress looks awful and her acting too. added to that Jalal long beard and long hair and added to that that Kajal on jalal, altogether its horrendous...What else to say..

I second that loud and clear.  Complete horrific !
history_geek thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
ayushimehra thumbnail

Originally posted by: SindhuMenon

So Ayushi, the marriage happened without the consent of Parents. They just got married and Parents accepted it. Is that so. I must really appreciate the Parents as its every Parents dream to conduct their Child's marriage. Its hurting for the Parents but one way at least that boy married the Girl.

I have seen many problems happening in many love marriages too. It depends from person to person I guess. For me personally Looks and Money never mattered. I just wanted someone who is understanding, Patient and added bonus was being tall and owning a bike. Rest did not matter to me. In fact I was not even very much bothered about education too. It took me a while before I said yes to Binoy. I had to think of many things. I still remember the day I was to Join engineering college, my father told me its natural for anyone to fall in love but Just make sure that If u happen to find someone that I should not regret later. I was really surprised by my Fathers advise, he had so much of trust in me and I never wanted to disappoint him.  So really took my time in making a decision. Everything worked out fine for me in the end by God's Grace.

To answer your question for me most important is the Persons Character and not looks at all. Inter caste marriages will work only if both boy and Girl are open minded and willing to compromise. Always one person compromising will end only in frustrations and unhappiness. It has to be a two way Process.

Sorry sindhu late ansing, No marriage happened agreeness of parents, but after marriage gossuping started, so i wrote this ques.

After reading i appricite your father broadness +conifidence  to you, or you  took time to take right decesion.

yes i also accept this, person character is also very imp,  or love not plans, if person is good looking,
then i will love, 

True love have its own style own qualites, or it comes from heart. or depends on  individual, to individual, how it works in person lifes. agree your last stanza also.

ayushimehra thumbnail
SindhuMenon thumbnail

Jal Boni...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ayushimehra thumbnail
sharing some;

I went someone farewell. There was a speech about  LOVE

once Radha asked Krishna, Love Kaa Matlab kya hota hee.

Krishna ans was, Jaha Matlab hota hee,  Vaha Love Nahi Hota Hee.

How beautifully Krishna ans'd  about True LOVE, in short words
Edited by ayushimehra - 8 years ago