Chat Clubs

JA CC #4, History Thread Discussions for Invitees Only - Page 12

SpringBreakers thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
I came acros this article about how Indians dealt with summers in the olden times. This article lays a lot of emphasis on the Mughals

Edited by justlovetv - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rasika29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: SindhuMenon

Hey All,

we have been so silent here. all of us have been busy and on top me sick too. But still once in a while we should meet up here with some interesting topics.

Have a great weekend all of u...

Get well soon, Sindhu...๐Ÿค—

And a Happy lazy sunday everyone...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
SpringBreakers thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rasika29

Hi Rasika๐Ÿค—

Sindhu, get well soon and come back with a bang๐Ÿค—

SindhuMenon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rasika29

Thanks Rasika & Samy...Feeling much better now...

Hope you all are doing fine too
SindhuMenon thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: justlovetv

I came across this article about how Indians dealt with summers in the olden times. This article lays a lot of emphasis on the Mughals

Very interesting read Samy...Carrying Onions in the Pocket, was hearing for the first time...Thank for sharing...
SindhuMenon thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ayushimehra

Hi 

Everyone,somedays before marriage happened in my neighbour hood, that was Love Marriage
caste wise gap.

after marriage ques came, Girl is ok, so how love can possible, so why boy pressurise parents, appriciable point is parents accepted that girl core of their heart.

ques, is, is Love not happens, seeing OK girls +boys  i not know there Love where stands?  because everybody, style of Love is different, 

or Love can only happen to seeing, beautiful  personalites ?  share your views, i will join you later.

So Ayushi, the marriage happened without the consent of Parents. They just got married and Parents accepted it. Is that so. I must really appreciate the Parents as its every Parents dream to conduct their Child's marriage. Its hurting for the Parents but one way at least that boy married the Girl.

I have seen many problems happening in many love marriages too. It depends from person to person I guess. For me personally Looks and Money never mattered. I just wanted someone who is understanding, Patient and added bonus was being tall and owning a bike. Rest did not matter to me. In fact I was not even very much bothered about education too. It took me a while before I said yes to Binoy. I had to think of many things. I still remember the day I was to Join engineering college, my father told me its natural for anyone to fall in love but Just make sure that If u happen to find someone that I should not regret later. I was really surprised by my Fathers advise, he had so much of trust in me and I never wanted to disappoint him.  So really took my time in making a decision. Everything worked out fine for me in the end by God's Grace.

To answer your question for me most important is the Persons Character and not looks at all. Inter caste marriages will work only if both boy and Girl are open minded and willing to compromise. Always one person compromising will end only in frustrations and unhappiness. It has to be a two way Process.
Edited by SindhuMenon - 8 years ago
ayushimehra thumbnail
SpringBreakers thumbnail
Happy afternoon everyone!๐Ÿค—
How is the day going?โญ๏ธ
Rasika29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3