Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayushimehra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: SindhuMenon

Good Morning All.

I agree with you Ayushi. I feel sorry for the People in Nepal. Hope things will come back to normal. Nothing is in our hands. We can pray and help them in what ever way we can.

Every day I think, we make plans for our future when we even we dont know whats in store for  us tomorrow.

Well or true said sindhu, not knows what is coming in next Movement,or we panl for futures.
Mothers day artical came in newspaper, suppose one day, we know, we have only six months to live, so what we will do.

ans was we will start to do important work, then will meet, which persons we want to meet,
etc etc, but main thing was, we will start help to others+try to our jealousy should be finish.
poistive things will start to enter in our inner.

but if this we will apply, to our daily life, life will start to change present movement. or Good 
citizens will made then Good universe.
Rak014 thumbnail

Good Morning All.

I agree with you Ayushi. I feel sorry for the People in Nepal. Hope things will come back to normal. Nothing is in our hands. We can pray and help them in what ever way we can.

Every day I think, we make plans for our future when we even we dont know whats in store for  us tomorrow.

So true.
Tomorrow is unpredictable.
SindhuMenon thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rak014

So true.
Tomorrow is unpredictable.

Welcome back Raks. I am happy to see you here. I know you are busy with your studies and of course studies come first..
SindhuMenon thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayushimehra

Well or true said sindhu, not knows what is coming in next Movement,or we panl for futures.
Mothers day artical came in newspaper, suppose one day, we know, we have only six months to live, so what we will do.

ans was we will start to do important work, then will meet, which persons we want to meet,
etc etc, but main thing was, we will start help to others+try to our jealousy should be finish.
poistive things will start to enter in our inner.

but if this we will apply, to our daily life, life will start to change present movement. or Good 
citizens will made then Good universe.

well said Ayushi...
SindhuMenon thumbnail
Wanted to share something I read from FB

Hahaha! From history, horror and now fairy tales, Jodha Akbar has indeed come a long way but I must confess I've always enjoyed the "once upon a time stories", everything said and done thoroughly enjoyed the episode, just as many viewers had guessed the evil pair of mother and daughter fail in their attempts to trap Jalal in their clutches so that Laboni can possess him but it seems that the daughter is so besotted with having Jalal for herself that she refuses to give up, inspite of her mother warning that the power of true love is stronger than their black magic. The creatives sprung a surprise on the viewers by creating some distant cousin/ sister who Jodha and Maan Singh have briefly met when that girl was a small child, While on her way to Agra Laboni very conveniently crosses paths with the young princess who she imprisons and reaches the palace as an honoured guest with all the accompanying entourage under her spell. I know many fans are needlessly upset about the "way" in which Jalal stares at her when he first meets her but I thought he was perplexed as to where he had met her earlier. The atmosphere creation on the witches' entry into Agra was interesting , giving hints of impending doom with the entire palace being engulfed by darkness as all the lights are abruptly extinguished without warning. There was one more small but important event that took place in the episode and that was Jodha begum learning English from the visitors from England who it appears are being treated as ambassadors from a foreign land. We also saw and heard Jodha make a very important statement where she says if they had to do business and trade with these outsiders it was vital that she learned their language and customs, actually this is the part that pleased me the most ( probably many viewers might not have attached much significance to this conversation between jodha Jalal) but I for one really hope that the creatives exploit the business acumen of Marium uz Zamani Jodha begum and show us in detail this aspect of her life where we shall her as a shrewd business woman dealing in spices and textiles among other things and how her success fills the emperor's heart with pride. It will be marvellous if the cvs oblige and bring forth the multi faceted personality of this talented Rajvanshi begum who rose to great heights in her husband's court. This track appears to be exciting, engrossing and as it is a foregone conclusion in all fairy tales the wicked are always destroyed by the powers of good, so it shall be very interesting to watch how Jodha begum protects her Jalal from Laboni's evil eye and firmly crushes and gets rid of the evil forces which have penetrated into the palace

ayushimehra thumbnail

Today, news in newspaper, NBT, 14 May,, King Akbar, Next generation, which is now now 12, NO, Prince, Yakub Mohammed Habibuddin Tussi, went Azmer,& prayed, he

first time came, in Azmer.

you can read here also

http://m.rajasthanpatrika.patr...

SpringBreakers thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Good morning allπŸ˜ƒ
Ayushi, I checked out the link...was really surprised to know that there are so many living descendents of Mughals even today
Rak014 thumbnail

Welcome back Raks. I am happy to see you here. I know you are busy with your studies and of course studies come first..

Sindhu!πŸ€—
Yeah. But i can spare some time for u all!😳
Rak014 thumbnail

Wanted to share something I read from FB

Hahaha! From history, horror and now fairy tales, Jodha Akbar has indeed come a long way but I must confess I've always enjoyed the "once upon a time stories", everything said and done thoroughly enjoyed the episode, just as many viewers had guessed the evil pair of mother and daughter fail in their attempts to trap Jalal in their clutches so that Laboni can possess him but it seems that the daughter is so besotted with having Jalal for herself that she refuses to give up, inspite of her mother warning that the power of true love is stronger than their black magic. The creatives sprung a surprise on the viewers by creating some distant cousin/ sister who Jodha and Maan Singh have briefly met when that girl was a small child, While on her way to Agra Laboni very conveniently crosses paths with the young princess who she imprisons and reaches the palace as an honoured guest with all the accompanying entourage under her spell. I know many fans are needlessly upset about the "way" in which Jalal stares at her when he first meets her but I thought he was perplexed as to where he had met her earlier. The atmosphere creation on the witches' entry into Agra was interesting , giving hints of impending doom with the entire palace being engulfed by darkness as all the lights are abruptly extinguished without warning. There was one more small but important event that took place in the episode and that was Jodha begum learning English from the visitors from England who it appears are being treated as ambassadors from a foreign land. We also saw and heard Jodha make a very important statement where she says if they had to do business and trade with these outsiders it was vital that she learned their language and customs, actually this is the part that pleased me the most ( probably many viewers might not have attached much significance to this conversation between jodha Jalal) but I for one really hope that the creatives exploit the business acumen of Marium uz Zamani Jodha begum and show us in detail this aspect of her life where we shall her as a shrewd business woman dealing in spices and textiles among other things and how her success fills the emperor's heart with pride. It will be marvellous if the cvs oblige and bring forth the multi faceted personality of this talented Rajvanshi begum who rose to great heights in her husband's court. This track appears to be exciting, engrossing and as it is a foregone conclusion in all fairy tales the wicked are always destroyed by the powers of good, so it shall be very interesting to watch how Jodha begum protects her Jalal from Laboni's evil eye and firmly crushes and gets rid of the evil forces which have penetrated into the palace

Nice one SIndhu!πŸ˜ƒ

But wait, this is JA's right? I cannot find the name of Rukaiyya at all...😲
SindhuMenon thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayushimehra

Today, news in newspaper, NBT, 14 May,, King Akbar, Next generation, which is now now 12, NO, Prince, Yakub Mohammed Habibuddin Tussi, went Azmer,& prayed, he

first time came, in Azmer.

you can read here also

http://m.rajasthanpatrika.patr...

Thanks Ayushi...It was a interesting read...