JA CC #4, History Thread Discussions for Invitees Only - Page 7

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Charu.S

Just as Jodha is putting a trump card in front of Jalal to avoid the talaq, the vampire mother-daughter duo will enter the mahal and cause further trouble in the already ruptured relationship. 

I simply cannot understand EK's liking for poisonous and evil women.πŸ˜•

I have been thinking the same thing especially since she and her writers have covered Ruky tracks very well in JA. 

I see this track go on for more than two months as they cast known actress to play this role. 

I thought initially the mother said Jalal will be the one who will come looking for the Vamp, so probably they will go the way like it did not have effect so both came to Agra to find out why it did not work and probably try again.  Whatever the twist is well as long as Jodha is not being show as taunt all around but she is bonding with Salim I will be happy if not am taking a break till it is over.

Originally posted by BeaBea

I think you have a valid point here. Even though Jalal's expressions are confusing and hard to decipher, one thing is certain, teda Jalal or not, he is definitely brimming with restrained anger. He was looking at Jodha with an expression that silently said "in spite of me telling you time and again, not to give up your identity and be forced to convert, in spite of assuring me with your promise that you will not, you still gave into my mother's manipulations, you let me down, you betrayed my faith in you, you broke my heart Jodha Begum". RT is awesome as usual. Like Sindhu says, he needs a trimming of his facial hair. Instead of looking aged, he looks shaggy and haggard.

Instead of Jodha facing this talaq declaration, I wish it was Rukaiyya in her place.
Edited by Charu.S - 8 years ago

Hi all here..

Today is the B'Day of Maharana Pratap.. 9th May..

Here is some good info about him...
In 2003, Government of India, issued Rs. 1 coins featuring MaharanaPratap.

Picture:

Originally posted by Charu.S

At bold be patient, though now it has no essence to me anymore I am certain that the writers can push it all the way out of their sight but they can't end JA without addressing her character at some point if not it will be a disgrace to them. So, just as at a point Maham was expose Rukaiyya time will come. Not all her deeds will come out but her two face will come before Jalal. My only hope it will not be a private matter as Jodha has never had this privilege in JA.

Charu,  honestly this is what am seeing since Monday and I having been hoping that for once I am dead wrong but his expression.!  

Edited by BeaBea - 8 years ago
Good morning, 

Happy Mothers days , Made a thread, wrote a poem, who not checked, check, here is Link.
some busy, join will later.

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4374806&PID=122532581&#p122532581
Originally posted by ayushimehra

Good morning, 

Happy Mothers days , Made a thread, wrote a poem, who not checked, check, here is Link.
some busy, join will later.

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4374806&PID=122532581&#p122532581

Thanks Ayushi. Happy mothers Day to all my dear Friends here too.

Loved the Poem Ayushi, written from the heart...So you planning anything special..

I just called My mother and my mother in law.
Originally posted by SindhuMenon

Thanks Ayushi. Happy mothers Day to all my dear Friends here too.

Loved the Poem Ayushi, written from the heart...So you planning anything special..

I just called My mother and my mother in law.

Thanks sindhu, nothing specialπŸ˜†

I sent message to my Mom, poem, she listened, or start to weep, Morning she called me,
that was very touchi movements.
she surprised,listened my poem.πŸ˜†

Happy Mothers Day to all the forum mommies. Enjoy your day ladies. 
πŸ€—
Originally posted by history_geek

Hi all here..

Today is the B'Day of Maharana Pratap.. 9th May..

Here is some good info about him...
In 2003, Government of India, issued Rs. 1 coins featuring MaharanaPratap.

Picture:

Commemorative postage stamps were issued by IndianPost for Mewar's King MaharanaPratap in 1967 & 1998.

So sorry for being late!
A very Happy Mothers' Day to all the mums here!πŸ€—