Chat Clubs

JA CC #4, History Thread Discussions for Invitees Only - Page 6

SindhuMenon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by-Charu.S

Loved Salim today. Already feeling bad for Anarkali and their doomed union.

Did Jalal have to hurt and humiliate Jodha to such an extent in order to elicit a reply from his stubborn, egoistic, manipulative mother. I am very keen to hear Hamida Begum's explanation for her unacceptable behavior. The Creatives better come up with something worthy of all this tamasha that Jodha is having to put up because of their Natakiya roopantar. 

Though I dont like too much SA track in JJ, I ahve to admit I too feel sad, I hate tragic endings.

I too dont like this whole talak drama..honetly but still am more angry with HB..😑😑😑

I hope BB is with Jodha and we get to see something interesting...I am not able to digest HB silence Charu. Its like now I cant tolerate that character too along with GB

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SindhuMenon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks all for your lovely compleiments. Will pass on to Divyaa. 
Charu.S thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-SindhuMenon

Though I dont like too much SA track in JJ, I ahve to admit I too feel sad, I hate tragic endings.

I too dont like this whole talak drama..honetly but still am more angry with HB..😑😑😑

I hope BB is with Jodha and we get to see something interesting...I am not able to digest HB silence Charu. Its like now I cant tolerate that character too along with GB

I am fuming at the depiction of HB and GB's characters Sindhu. They were the total opposite in reality.

Discussing the reel character of HB, I will not have an iota of sympathy for her while Jalal gives her the third degree. I want him to give her the same treatment that he did Mahamanga. Ignoring and not speaking to her. She did not behave in a manner worthy of a wise matriarch of the Mughal clan. I know it appears as if Jodha is angry at Jalal's behavior but after I saw today's episode, I have this thought nagging me that maybe she could be in the loop too. I know I am way off here, but still , her reaction appears to be rather quiet and passive for a person who has been divorced. Is it one of shock or one of a person who is aware of the going ons.
Charu.S thumbnail
Can someone please provide me with the link for the latest promo?
BeaBea thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

From the very first time the writer on twitter started saying divorce, divorce, divorce  and said is it that easy' I said to myself this is not going to be good no matter what the twist is (whether a pretense or real). And look at the trps  and just at its trails they introducing another absurd twist all I keep wondering is are they watching their own show and monitoring the response of the fans or they don't  just care.

I also have a feeling that the rate or amount of awards JA Serial have won so far has created a great delusion among them that it is ok with what they are showing.  All they have to look at is the trps since December 18th and see how far they have falling.

Gosh, am I the only one feeling so disappointed with JA set and cast completely.  My desire for the Serial has gone so, so down for the first time.  Pari charm is not working on me.😲

BeaBea thumbnail

I am fuming at the depiction of HB and GB's characters Sindhu. They were the total opposite in reality.

Discussing the reel character of HB, I will not have an iota of sympathy for her while Jalal gives her the third degree. I want him to give her the same treatment that he did Mahamanga. Ignoring and not speaking to her. She did not behave in a manner worthy of a wise matriarch of the Mughal clan. I know it appears as if Jodha is angry at Jalal's behavior but after I saw today's episode, I have this thought nagging me that maybe she could be in the loop too. I know I am way off here, but still , her reaction appears to be rather quiet and passive for a person who has been divorced. Is it one of shock or one of a person who is aware of the going ons.

Charu,

I decided to do an emotional control and apply all my defense mechanism before the end of this week and just as I thought I have finally come around they just release another promo like this.😑

In fact HB for the past 2 weeks made Maham Aga look like a saint in my eyes for what she put Jodha through and the way she is sitting and just watching all that is going on in silent. Mercy!
BeaBea thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-SindhuMenon

I hope BB is with Jodha, too but I gather courage to watch the episode.  Jodha already said she will never accept the divorce  so why is she accepting it now: maybe her additional demand is what will be the twist. 

They way HB is sitting down watching all this I don't even want her to be the once to stop this drama by her confession or whatever.  She once told Jodha's mother in the initial stage that she will not accept divorce between JJ so now that they have a relation and with kids she is ok with it😑😑😑

These writers gosh. How dark can their minds be.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Charu.S thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-BeaBea

Charu,

I decided to do an emotional control and apply all my defense mechanism before the end of this week and just as I thought I have finally come around they just release another promo like this.😑

In fact HB for the past 2 weeks made Maham Aga look like a saint in my eyes for what she put Jodha through and the way she is sitting and just watching all that is going on in silent. Mercy!
(/QUOTE)

Exactly Beatrice,

(You have a lovely name, I like to address you in its entirety and not as Bea.😊 )

You know now I'm wondering if the script writers are even normal people. How else can they come up with such a deplorable script? I am very keen to meet the group and interact with them, in order to figure out the source of their Creative inspiration. Its been four years since I stopped watching all the regular daily soaps, due to their regressive content. I started watching JA at the recommendation of a close friend, it started off extremely well but has been unable to keep up a logical storyline since May 2014. In spite of all the negatives, I'm unable to let go, due my attachment towards the leads. 

How can a mother be depicted as heartless, devoid of feeling and stone faced while facing a grave situation such as a daughter-in-law being divorced in the royal court by her son, only due to her own misdeeds? I am appalled at Hamida Begum's behavior. Mothers' Day is round the corner and I'm wondering if this inappropriate portrayal of the Queen Mother, is justified. My patience has completely gone. I have lost interest in the story. Cannot tolerate the insult of historical characters. The real Hamida Begum must be rolling in her grave. You are cent per cent right in saying that HB is putting MA to shame. MA was a wet nurse with ambitions of becoming powerful, only a 'mother-like' figure. Here we have a real mother who is behaving in the most unacceptable way possible, with her own flesh and blood, watching him make the biggest mistake of his life with a straight face.

The script writers have made a joke of a mother figure.

Edited by Charu.S - 8 years ago

Charu.S thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-BeaBea

I hope BB is with Jodha, too but I gather courage to watch the episode.  Jodha already said she will never accept the divorce  so why is she accepting it now: maybe her additional demand is what will be the twist. 

They way HB is sitting down watching all this I don't even want her to be the once to stop this drama by her confession or whatever.  She once told Jodha's mother in the initial stage that she will not accept divorce between JJ so now that they have a relation and with kids she is ok with it😑😑😑

These writers gosh. How dark can their minds be.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Just as Jodha is putting a trump card in front of Jalal to avoid the talaq, the vampire mother-daughter duo will enter the mahal and cause further trouble in the already ruptured relationship. 

I simply cannot understand EK's liking for poisonous and evil women.πŸ˜•
BeaBea thumbnail

Thanks Charu, you can call me Beatrice too.

I can't express the way I feel well, it is a mixture of shock, disgusted, astonished all together in one. Here we are thinking Jalal will never tell divorce to Jo and it is someones dream aka (Ruky) and I will not be surprise either if come Monday they show that Jalal is actually serious and it is Jodha's efforts that stopped Him.

The reason am thinking like this is because ( Jalal has let his guide down through anger) and created a gap between the divine love both are sharing and that could give chance for the so called love spell to work on him as at this moment he is letting anger control him and his actions. This is just a thought as this guys have proving over and over they can do the worse.
Edited by BeaBea - 8 years ago