Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SpringBreakers thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: SindhuMenon

I want to share something that is very precious to me. I told my husband that no gift is bigger than this one...My 7 yr old daughter Divyaa is a voracious reader and unlike her mother loves to write..She gifted me this for Mothers day. I framed and kept it on my desk and read it everyday. I shared this already with some of you.

Mama's Caring Hands

Divyaa

Comforting and loving, joyous and happy,

Mother's hands make works seem snappy,

They perform work for both of us

From the youngest to the oldest,

To the smallest and the tallest

Those hands contain lots of love,

And they can be soft as a dove,

Or become a lion's paws,

They're filled to the top with ideas of fun,

That can be shared with everyone!

Her hands are always swirling and twirling,

Cleaning and cooking, arranging and working,

Those hands are always on the move,

Reaching for pots and pans to use,

Always finishing without an excuse!

Cut and hurt, battered bruised

Those hands of hers are sometimes injured,

Of course, they still keep on working,

Without a huge fuss, or any complaint,

Their angelic hands, real live saints!

What I really love about mom's hands the best,

Is that they make sure I have tons of rest,

Lots of food, and gallons of water,

Making sure I have everything I need,

So a wonderful life I can always lead!

For Mother's day, what I want your hands to know,

Is that mother, while I grow and grow,

I'll never, ever, hate you or your hands,

For your hands Ill be loving and caring,

In return for all the love you've been showing!

Ayushi where are u hiding..Write some poems and also to others lets bring in some interesting topics and chat here..Its just to keep in touch..

Beautiful Sindhu!👏🤗
Charu.S thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey Good morning...Is it vacation and when is college starting for you.

I am looking forward to June to go see everyone back home.

Shaan is coming in town and IlayaRaja too in 2 weeks. Am planning to go attend both...

I like both a lot Sindhu. I am a huge huge fan of  Sri Ilaya Raja's music. Him and Naushaadji are my absolute favorites. Shaan's personality is as pleasant as his voice.😊
Charu.S thumbnail
Originally posted by: BeaBea

The bond between mothers and thier children is one defined by love.
As a mother's prayers for her children are unending, so are the wisdom, grace and strenght they provide to their child to the beautiful mothers and soon to be mothers here am wishing you a very happy mother's day!

You are magnificent
You are outstanding
You are tender
You are honorable
You are extraordinary
You are remarkable.

❤️❤️❤️

Beautiful, beautiful words Beatrice. Thanks for sharing.
Charu.S thumbnail
Sindhu, I just caught up with today's episode. At the end of it, I didn't know whom to be more mad at, mother or son. Jodha is sandwiched between them. I feel that Raja Birbal will interfere and ease out the stress in Jalal's mind, in his trademark style. 
It is more than obvious that Jalal is enacting a well thought out plan to get his mother to take responsibility for her irresponsible behavior. There is one question nagging me, do you think that Jodha could also be a part of Jalal's game plan?
Edited by Charu.S - 8 years ago
Charu.S thumbnail

Is it just me or day by day I am not able to withstand the long beard and hair of Jalal. I cant stand even a small beard then only this long beard..On top of it lots of wrinkles on his face too. RT is so young so it has to be make up that adds up all that wrinkles. Cant they trim the beard and hair at least.

Sorry but Jodha is looking Gorgeous and beautiful...wish a small change could be done to Jalal too. hmmm

Chalo, Norelco aur Braun razors le chalte hain.😆
SindhuMenon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Charu.S

Sindhu, I just caught up with today's episode. At the end of it, I didn't know whom to be more mad at, mother or son. Jodha is sandwiched between them. I feel that Raja Birbal will interfere and ease out the stress in Jalal's mind, in his trademark style. 

It is more than obvious that Jalal is enacting a well thought out plan to get his mother to take responsibility for her irresponsible behavior. There is one question nagging me, do you think that Jodha could also be a part of Jalal's game plan?

😆😆

I am mad at the mother Charu. Agree divorce is not an option and that too in open DEK session. still HB's silence and that dont care attitude just irritated me. I mean which mother will be like that, seriously.  Precap she has started to slowly worry. I mean the point the she did not reach Jalal prior to DEK itself is hilarious.

Its all Jalal's plan and also to make sure in future no body is pressured emotionally like this.

No way Jodha is involved in Jalas plan. whole of Talak drama jalal was looking at Jodha to see if she would open and talk. Either Birbal is with jalal or Jodha. dont know whom. its anyways not the trio together.

SindhuMenon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I like both a lot Sindhu. I am a huge huge fan of  Sri Ilaya Raja's music. Him and Naushaadji are my absolute favorites. Shaan's personality is as pleasant as his voice.😊

me too...I love ilyaraja compositions and love shaan voice too.
Charu.S thumbnail

😆😆

I am mad at the mother Charu. Agree divorce is not an option and that too in open DEK session. still HB's silence and that dont care attitude just irritated me. I mean which mother will be like that, seriously.  Precap she has started to slowly worry. I mean the point the she did not reach Jalal prior to DEK itself is hilarious.

Its all Jalal's plan and also to make sure in future no body is pressured emotionally like this.

No way Jodha is involved in Jalas plan. whole of Talak drama jalal was looking at Jodha to see if she would open and talk. Either Birbal is with jalal or Jodha. dont know whom. its anyways not the trio together.

Loved Salim today. Already feeling bad for Anarkali and their doomed union.

Did Jalal have to hurt and humiliate Jodha to such an extent in order to elicit a reply from his stubborn, egoistic, manipulative mother. I am very keen to hear Hamida Begum's explanation for her unacceptable behavior. The Creatives better come up with something worthy of all this tamasha that Jodha is having to put up because of their Natakiya roopantar. 
Charu.S thumbnail

Loved Salim today. Already feeling bad for him/Anarkali and their doomed union.

Did Jalal have to hurt and humiliate Jodha to such an extent in order to elicit a reply from his stubborn, egoistic, manipulative mother. I am very keen to hear Hamida Begum's explanation for her unacceptable behavior. The Creatives better come up with something worthy of all this tamasha that Jodha is having to put up because of their Natakiya roopantar. 

I also feel that Raja Birbal may guide Jodha in dealing with Jalal and holding her own in this fiasco.
Edited by Charu.S - 8 years ago
Charu.S thumbnail

I want to share something that is very precious to me. I told my husband that no gift is bigger than this one...My 7 yr old daughter Divyaa is a voracious reader and unlike her mother loves to write..She gifted me this for Mothers day. I framed and kept it on my desk and read it everyday. I shared this already with some of you.

Mama's Caring Hands

Divyaa

Comforting and loving, joyous and happy,

Mother's hands make works seem snappy,

They perform work for both of us

From the youngest to the oldest,

To the smallest and the tallest

Those hands contain lots of love,

And they can be soft as a dove,

Or become a lion's paws,

They're filled to the top with ideas of fun,

That can be shared with everyone!

Her hands are always swirling and twirling,

Cleaning and cooking, arranging and working,

Those hands are always on the move,

Reaching for pots and pans to use,

Always finishing without an excuse!

Cut and hurt, battered bruised

Those hands of hers are sometimes injured,

Of course, they still keep on working,

Without a huge fuss, or any complaint,

Their angelic hands, real live saints!

What I really love about mom's hands the best,

Is that they make sure I have tons of rest,

Lots of food, and gallons of water,

Making sure I have everything I need,

So a wonderful life I can always lead!

For Mother's day, what I want your hands to know,

Is that mother, while I grow and grow,

I'll never, ever, hate you or your hands,

For your hands Ill be loving and caring,

In return for all the love you've been showing!

Ayushi where are u hiding..Write some poems and also to others lets bring in some interesting topics and chat here..Its just to keep in touch..

Awww, those heartfelt words from your child, proves what a lovely mother you are dear Sindhu.

🤗