Shehzad Shaikh's

Birthday Thread

Personal Life

Dob: 17/05/1988

Home town: Jeddah Saudi Arabia

Schooling: international school of Jeddah

Graduation: Hotel management, IHM aurangabad

Post graduation: mba from millennium institute of management Ahmedabad 

Previous occupation: Energy saving company in ahmedabad called S cube/ Stock broker w. Tracom stockbrokers Ahmedabad

Edited by aman1605 - 8 years ago
Posted: 8 years ago
Televison Career

Coming from a family of lawyers, Shehzad Shaikh never imagined that he would ever become an actor. Armed with a degrees in Hotel Management and Business Administration, he was on his way to carve a career in corporate or law, when a sudden interaction with a neighbour changed his life.

"Nawab Shah, the popular actor is my neighbour and a great friend and he suggested me to try my luck in acting. This is when I realised that I actually wanted to be an actor but had not thought about pursuing it." Says the popular actor. He was initially into modelling. 
He was selected by 4 lions to do an episodic in the popular show Arjun in 2012!

Arjun - Mr. Shah 

Shehzad's first ever TV appearance. He was seen as an nri who comes from USA hearing his fathers murder.  It was an episodic appearance. 

Kya hua tera Vaada season 2 - Peter perfect 

He did a cameo in Kya hua tera Vaada season 2 initial episode. 
Peter perfect works as a manager in a honeymoon suits based motel in USA. He is called as Peter perfect because of his perfection in his work. Peter dedicates himself for his work & he attends each clients & arranges there suits according to needs & wishes. The antagonist Anushka  Sarkar ( played by mauli ganguly) has came to meet Peter so that she could gift the honeymoon suit for her daughter Ankita Sarkar ( played by neelam Sivia) after her marriage with vihaan Ruhia ( mohit malhotra). Peter attended anushka taking care of all the demands. unknown to them Mr. Balbir bhalla who is anushka's second husband at his 70's was following them misunderstanding that Young anushka was cheating on him with this handsome man. Even though only an episode Peter anushka & Mr. Bhalla sequence created a good comic relief in the famous saas bahu saga. 

Adaalat  20th October 2012 - Partiq

Shehzad  played a role of a boy Partiq . Partiq' s girfriend was killed by poison and at the end the culprit was partiq himself .

Gumraah season 4 - Shakti 

Savdhaan india  2013 - Jacob 

Shehzad was seen as the lead in savdhaan India episodic as Jacob. Jacob had came to a pub with his friend gang in an eve celebrating for his job achievement. After the party jacob's girl friend Annie ( heena parmer) was seen misbehaved by local guys & Jacob interferes to save her leading in accidental death of Jacob. The story was about Annie's fight to bring justice for Jacob

Emotional attyachar 2014 - Karan 

Shehzad was seen as the male lead in an episode of emotional attyachar. He was seen as the most popular guy in the management college in Mumbai Karan who is a complete guy with his good looks, being topper in college & hails from a rich family girls are mad about Karan. Karan falls for simran ( neetha shetty) who is the most popular girl in college. The story is about Karan & simran's relationship which gets complicated when simran's obsessed roommate comes in between. 

Qubool hai 2014 to 2015 - Rehan Imran Qureshi 

Shehzad's first ever debut role was in qubool hai season 2 where the show has taken a leap of 20 yrs with the story of ahil ( karanvir bohra) & sanam ( Surbhi jyoti). He was seen as the parallel lead in season 2. Rehan is a simple guy who is a down to earth person. He is adopted by ahil's family under the pressure of ahil's step mom begum tanveer baig  (amarpali Gupta). He is loyal & dedicated to Ibrahim family. He is also ahil's best friend & small brother whom ahil can confide anything anytime. Only rehan has the audacity to oppose ahil's deeds & ahil too listens to him as they shares a brotherly relationship rather than a boss  secretary relation. He also became sanam's best friend when she entered Ibrahim family as a cook & supported her always. Rehan slowly started falling for sanam. Rehan only confided about this to ahil.  Later he was revealed by tanveer that he is the real son of the begum & she has married ahil's dad only for money & by hook & crook she wanted ahil's property for Rehan. Rehan opposed his mother his level best. When ahil & sanam was forced into a marriage by tanveer Rehan was broken completely. When he realised both sanam & ahil has fallen for each other he moved away from there life. On the way to kohinoor he met sanam's look alike long lost twin seher aka sunheri (Surbhi jyoti). Sunheri is unaware of her past & was brought up in streets & has came to rob Rehan. Unaware of sunheri's intentions Rehan takes her to his guest house as his pa. sunheri slowly falls for Rehan. Eventually Rehan to fall for her. When they were about to engaged sunheri's past comes in front of Rehan. Rehan & sunheri breaks up. After the break up sunheri replaces her twin sanam in Ibrahim house unaware about there relation for money. Once again Rehan meets sunheri but unaware of the fact of the swap Rehan still remained as a best friend for sanam. Eventually realising his love for sunheri he decides to give her a chance. With a lot of twist & turns sanam & seher unites & comes back for a revenge in Ibrahim mansion for tanveer, Rehan learns there truth from seher & he confides about his mom to them & supports them to his best. Rehan & seher accepts each other forgetting there past. They were about to get married but Rehan gets accidentally shot by tanveer who was trying to kill ahil but Rehan saves ahil & dies. 
Rehan was well accepted & appreciated character of season 2. 
Shehzad shaikh talks about Rehan 
" I was working as a lead in episodics, when I got a call from 4 Lions and was selected to play Rehan on the show," shared Shehzad. He added, "The journey has been a beautiful one although I started off as a very raw actor. I have learnt so much from the show by just watching the actors of this show. I am thankful to Zee TV, 4 Lions and the overall team for considering me for this show."

Wishes 

Zoyazrehan

Ugta Suraj har dua de aapko,
Khilta hua phool mahek de aapko,
hum to kuch dene ke kaabil nahi,
dene wala har khushiyan de aapko!

Wishing you a day that is as special in every way as you are.
I hope that today is the beginning of a great year for you.
May every day of your life be filled with happiness, joy, success and prosperity!

Love the way you have protrayed yourself as an actor and as a person too!
Love you as an actor and as a person and hope you will always remain the gem of a person that you are.
Like you said in your interview, "You will never find a somber Shaikh"...
I hope i never find a somber Shehzad Shaikh.
You have touched my heart with your personality,
both onscreen and offscreen.

Love you loads and wish you all the very best for your career.
May life's brightest joys illuminate your path, and may each day's journey bring you closer to your dreams!

HAVE A BLAST!!!!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Halima_Zaka

happy birthday shezhad
love u sooo much so r best u r sooo cute ur r damn cuteee
love u 
May this birthday become rock love u 
from u cute fan
                       halima

Ajanshul

Miss_Deewani

Snehaluvmaaneet

Shehzad Shaikh on your special day, i wish you all the very best for your future , all the joy you can ever havee and may you be blessed abdundantly today tomorrow and the days to come !! May you come up with many shows and movies , May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAppy birthday

LOVE YOU

Sanah12

Happy Birthday My CUTE SuperStar Shehzaad...
May your birthday be filled with many happy hours and your life with many happy birthdays. Wishing you a day that is as special in every way as you are...
Have a Blast on your Birthday!!!
LOve you Loads!!

Pm me ur wishes n i'll post them here ...
Thank you Aroo aka Areej for the edits 
Thank you Niya for the edits
Thank you .Username.for the edit

Thank you guys without u it could have not been possible🤗🤗❤️
Pretty Aman! Happy bday shehzad shaikh
Happy bday dear Shehzad shaikh 
Wish you all the happiness & sucess! 
Miss u as rehan 

Good job aman 
That was awesome Aman thank u! Happy bday dear Shehazad love u lods miss u as Rehan may God bless u with all happines all the best for u r future
Happy Birthday Shehzad! May u get all the success in your life!
WOW AMAN. ...THAT WAS GOOD! ...SORRY COULDN'T HELP. ...WILL PM MY WISHES!