oh hell no it is thursday

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
🤢

but tomorrow i hope they will show manik making nandu sleep on his arms and manik calling cabir and telling to make sure that he would not send anyone up to nandu's room 

Edited by Sue101 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Sue101

🤢

but tomorrow i hope they will show manik making nandu sleep on his arms and manik calling cabir and telling to make sure that he would not send anyone up to nandu's room 

U know what.. Sue, I have been thinking of the same. Nandini seeking the comfort of Manik's arms to fall asleep. She is bound to get nightmares after the ordeal she has been through and who better than Manik to be able to console her and where better than Manik's arms, she can relax and feel secure in. 

And yes, of course for that to happen, they need their friends. Lets c!!

And yes, its already Thursday!! There was a time, when Thursday was very much awaited and now.. ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

Originally posted by IFollower

U know what.. Sue, I have been thinking of the same. Nandini seeking the comfort of Manik's arms to fall asleep. She is bound to get nightmares after the ordeal she has been through and who better than Manik to be able to console her and where better than Manik's arms, she can relax and feel secure in. 

And yes, of course for that to happen, they need their friends. Lets c!!

And yes, its already Thursday!! There was a time, when Thursday was very much awaited and now.. ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

i am very sure manik will not sleep even if she sleeps, he will be awake the whole night to make sure she dozes with  a peaceful sleep ðŸ˜³
I am really  hoping for a similar scene.. they both really need it.
 So I assume your post means that there is  no epi this Friday either?😒

Any idea how long til we get back on 5 day cycle?
Originally posted by RomComFan

Hi RCF...Nice seeing U here. Not sure, but I read somewhere 4 days/ week episodes for 2 weeks at least and till the strike is called off. And I believe the strike has been called off. Lets wait and c..😉!!
Originally posted by RomComFan

yaar i thought it for good and even tweeted to mtv for 5 days but some people here said it was only for two weeks, so no official announcement yet, all assumptions only.
Originally posted by Sue101

Yes.. no doubt about it, knowing our ever devoted Manik. 

And by the way... did I tell U those were beautiful caps, from the scene in the farm house. Very serene and soothing to the heart. Sleeping together does not necessarily mean- gutter thoughts. 

Sometimes, it is simple hugs/ caresses/ hand-holds/ fore-head kisses that mean and portray a lot and are needed the most in certain situations. And sincerely hope the CVs give us that. 

(P.S: edited the post, due to some typos)
Edited by IFollower - 8 years ago
I m also thinking same.. It seems all of us expecting this scene ..
😃
Thanks for the post ..
That would be the best thing that could happen right now and it would be all the more awesome if nandu says those 3 words at that time,consciously or unconsciously, that doesn't matter.
I really want dat scene.. both really need it... manik n nandani both need to console each other...
N i want an epi tommorrow as well plzz as strike is over so mtv should show us friday epi as well