India-Forums

Kalash - Ek Vishwaas
Kalash - Ek Vishwaas

being enemies to being friends (Page 2)

Raavika Newbie
Raavika
Raavika

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 6:34am | IP Logged
The reason Devika helped him to win, was as she said, because it's her engagement and she won't be able to participate so she'd like him to win.

I don't feel it's at such a fast pace, Ravi had been gentle with her for sometime, she aggravates him, which angers him. Such as the lift scene, they've always been comfortable with each other, and the scene when Ravi says to Devika not all girls are like you. His level of comfort has always been there.

Devika having an image of him embedded in her mind would aggravate and question all his moves and motives. It's not Shelly, but the principle that she has judged him wrong! And judging someone wrong, being proven wrong, really does change a lot. This isn't the 1st time it happens previously too, when Devika accused Ravi of being a rapist and she was proven wrong.

In my opinion him actually proving to Devika to her face, left her with no option but to of accepting that he isn't what she has thought, and in a way wanted him to be, as that was what kept her away from him. Thinking he seduced women helped her keep herself from falling for him.

The one thing I agree to is how they have become friends, from colleagues who would talk and bump into each other, after a complete understanding of their personalities they became friends. That to me is very normal.

The one thing I didn't like about the episode is ravis denim shirt and jeans --

Anyways that's just my opinion. Have fun

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ImpossibleGirl2jyoti06

_QueenBee_ Senior Member
_QueenBee_
_QueenBee_

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raavika

The reason Devika helped him to win, was as she said, because it's her engagement and she won't be able to participate so she'd like him to win.

I don't feel it's at such a fast pace, Ravi had been gentle with her for sometime, she aggravates him, which angers him. Such as the lift scene, they've always been comfortable with each other, and the scene when Ravi says to Devika not all girls are like you. His level of comfort has always been there.

Devika having an image of him embedded in her mind would aggravate and question all his moves and motives. It's not Shelly, but the principle that she has judged him wrong! And judging someone wrong, being proven wrong, really does change a lot. This isn't the 1st time it happens previously too, when Devika accused Ravi of being a rapist and she was proven wrong.

In my opinion him actually proving to Devika to her face, left her with no option but to of accepting that he isn't what she has thought, and in a way wanted him to be, as that was what kept her away from him. Thinking he seduced women helped her keep herself from falling for him.

The one thing I agree to is how they have become friends, from colleagues who would talk and bump into each other, after a complete understanding of their personalities they became friends. That to me is very normal.

u r right !! 
but i guess CVs could hv shown this developing in this show !! Tongue
devika who usually talks it all to ambe maa & have quite a monologues, hardly did introspection over this !! may be will do it later !! she hardly had time for that !! girl was busy !! LOL
i repeat i hv written that this is what we were waiting to see but the thing is things just jumped in 1 episode !! 
 i felt CVs have deprived viewers the chance to view the transformation of  Ravika "from being enemies to being friends" !! rather it appeared that shelly was the problem for now !! 
and yes episode was good, infact we were waiting for something like this only, but something somewhere was amiss !!  so i guess it was the speed !! Confused
Ravika as colleagues too  looked like they had to bear each other !! as colleagues they talked not because they want to but because they had too !! even though both got jobs for each other but not because they wanted it for each other but because they felt bound to do it due to their own personal believes !! so they have quite a issues among themselves still not addressed rather just devika misunderstanding Ravi twice with rapists & with shelly !! hope they will be taken care off later !! Stern Smile

yes, i share your views on Ravi's denim dress !! dude needs better shirts !! LOL

Edited by _QueenBee_ - 07 May 2015 at 7:09am
jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Yes the friendship was rushed a bit though I did like the episode and their friendship looked natural too .. I m glad CVs r trying to show Devika a modern day girl with a progressive approach finally  .. Dunno if its result of revamping the show but it sort of worked for me LOLEmbarrassed

I always felt Devika had a liking for Ravi but because of her prejudices against Men , it was getting overshadowed ... she knew Ravi saved her friend cum bhabhi Tanu too the other day when those men were trying to molest her and not to forget the number of times Ravi saved Devika too which Devika is well aware of Wink  .. so she knows he is not a bad guy .. her only issue was the fact that mayb he uses girls but now that Ravi proved to her that its girls who use him  , her Misunderstanding got cleared and she had no real reason to hate or curse him anymore   ..

So the next step was Friendship since they both work in same office and now Ravi will look after her engagement arrangements too .. So I found the friendship natural here ... Yes mayb CVs could hv taken 3-4 episodes more for both to become friends and yesterday it could hv been just sorry from Devika .. but lets see how it goes ... Trps hv rised which means viewers r loving Ravika scenes and their nok jhoks .. so I m hoping even after their friendship , their nok jhoks still contrinue a bit Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_QueenBee_

ImpossibleGirl2 Senior Member
ImpossibleGirl2
ImpossibleGirl2

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raavika

Couldn't have said it better myself.
The transition from friends to enemies was fast but needed.
And I agree.
The denim on denim combo did not go.
He also needs a haircut, not a fan of his brown hair either but a haircut would suffice LOL

Raavika

_QueenBee_ Senior Member
_QueenBee_
_QueenBee_

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Yes the friendship was rushed a bit though I did like the episode and their friendship looked natural too .. I m glad CVs r trying to show Devika a modern day girl with a progressive approach finally  .. Dunno if its result of revamping the show but it sort of worked for me LOLEmbarrassed

I always felt Devika had a liking for Ravi but because of her prejudices against Men , it was getting overshadowed ... she knew Ravi saved her friend cum bhabhi Tanu too the other day when those men were trying to molest her and not to forget the number of times Ravi saved Devika too which Devika is well aware of Wink  .. so she knows he is not a bad guy .. her only issue was the fact that mayb he uses girls but now that Ravi proved to her that its girls who use him  , her Misunderstanding got cleared and she had no real reason to hate or curse him anymore   ..

So the next step was Friendship since they both work in same office and now Ravi will look after her engagement arrangements too .. So I found the friendship natural here ... Yes mayb CVs could hv taken 3-4 episodes more for both to become friends and yesterday it could hv been just sorry from Devika .. but lets see how it goes ... Trps hv rised which means viewers r loving Ravika scenes and their nok jhoks .. so I m hoping even after their friendship , their nok jhoks still contrinue a bit Embarrassed

completely agree with u !! very nicely said !! Smile
change in Ravika from quarreling to friendship was expected & waiting to happen !! so does the progress in relationship from friendship to lovers to life partners !! and along with it there will be changes in both devika and ravi !! and are rightly so happening !! 
but it was just that it was all rushed up to enjoy the movement of Ravika story to next level !! 
or may be i was too consumed with leg sprain blooper !! LOL
but yes episode was not bad,it was good !! just rushed up for that important transformation in ravika's lives !! but its ravika all the way !! Day Dreaming
excited for next level in Ravika relationship !! Heart

jyoti06

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

I completely agree with you di...
I felt the friendship was natural and Ravika always has an attraction for each other...its just that there was ego and personality clashes b/w them...i am loving this beautiful phase of Ravika...though its friendship for Ravika...but i feel ravi is in love with devika...the intoxicated way he looks at devika shows that he is passionately in love with her...her harsh words hurts him...her wrong thoughts abt him hurts him...it shows he is deeply affected by her words and thoughts...he is giving justification and explanation too...this are signs of a person being in love...now he went extreme extend of giving his future wedding ring for the engagement...which means sacrifice...this are signs of love...i think he is in love with devika but has not realise his feelings and another reason...he is holding back his feelings becos devika is committed to saket...he needs a push to make him realise his feelings...he is jealous of saket too since he is marrying devika...LOL

Edited by Mages - 07 May 2015 at 5:59pm

jyoti06

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _QueenBee_

Originally posted by -MakhanMalaai-

And he holds her hand and everything now she doesn't feel.awkward.. All of a sudden she wants him to win the competition.. So fast

i know !! that's what, don't know why devika not feeling awkward but viewers are definitely awkward with this sudden change !! LOL
till yesterday devika was praying to maa Ambe to make her win competition & today she want Ravi to win !! why so? just because she came to know Ravi was not in relationship with some girl !! really? what logic ya? D'oh 
till yesterday she wanted to stay away from Ravi,today she has no problem holding hands? what changed in a day?devika's problem was Ravi or Shelly or she herself? Confused

and Ravi too behaved like she was her friend since long !! this is just not the way new friends behave !! Stern Smile

I think they are all suffering from memory loss.. Ohkay it was Shelly who was throwing herself on Ravi but that doesn't change the fact that Ravi is also a Casanova or was until like two weeks ago.. Devika saw him at the wedding getting cheesy with that light girl.. that was real.. they changed the characters so drastically..Dead

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kalash - Ek Vishwaas Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index