being enemies to being friends

Posted: 8 years ago
just yesterday, Ravi & Devika were behaving like worst enemies !! and today they were behaving like best of friends !! ðŸ˜•
well, we were waiting for this. but i felt something was amiss. i felt it all moved just too fast !! 
is anyone else also feeling so? or its me only? ðŸĪŠ
CVs not just ended animosity between Ravika, they made them BFFs in one day !! 
Devika apologized,went to Ravi's house,helped his mother,helped Ravi in his designs,they were talking & behaving as if they were friends since long rather like new friends !! ðŸ˜•

looks like some serious changes in character sketches & storyline as 1 article here said. ðŸ˜ģ
don't know why but felt some sudden loss of continuity in story !!  

bdw loved the scene in which Ravi enters his house with Devika holding hands !! 

it was like,it was okay till Devika said sorry,but why made them behave like all BFFs so fast??? was enjoying their nook-jhooks till yesterday only !!

Edited by _QueenBee_ - 8 years ago
And he holds her hand and everything now she doesn't feel.awkward.. All of a sudden she wants him to win the competition.. So fast
Haha! I too felt that the track is moving extremely fast, but I LOVED the episode.
It already felt to me as if they were a couple, and there were 2 symbolic scenes which point to the fact that Devika will wed Ravi.
The first one when they walk into Ravi's house together holding hands which is similar to the bride home-coming ritual and secondly when his mother is saying that her daughter-in-law (meaning Ravi's wife) would do her seva, and its Devika that made her foot better also.
😃

Yes it was a bit too fast
But I just loved the episode
Ravika Ravika and only Ravika
yes me too felt that. the track was so fast. and directly ravika become best friend.
Originally posted by -MakhanMalaai-

And he holds her hand and everything now she doesn't feel.awkward.. All of a sudden she wants him to win the competition.. So fast

i know !! that's what, don't know why devika not feeling awkward but viewers are definitely awkward with this sudden change !! ðŸ˜†
till yesterday devika was praying to maa Ambe to make her win competition & today she want Ravi to win !! why so? just because she came to know Ravi was not in relationship with some girl !! really? what logic ya?  
till yesterday she wanted to stay away from Ravi,today she has no problem holding hands? what changed in a day?devika's problem was Ravi or Shelly or she herself? ðŸ˜•

and Ravi too behaved like she was her friend since long !! this is just not the way new friends behave !! ðŸ˜ģ

Originally posted by ImpossibleGirl2

Haha! I too felt that the track is moving extremely fast, but I LOVED the episode.
It already felt to me as if they were a couple, and there were 2 symbolic scenes which point to the fact that Devika will wed Ravi.
The first one when they walk into Ravi's house together holding hands which is similar to the bride home-coming ritual and secondly when his mother is saying that her daughter-in-law (meaning Ravi's wife) would do her seva, and its Devika that made her foot better also.
😃

yes if consider just the episode,it was nice, good scenes. and we were waiting for this to happen, but this sudden jump didn't even let viewers enjoy it rather we were occupied with what happened suddenly !!! ðŸ˜•
yes, they already behaving like couple, it hinted they will be married in future !! lovely scenes !! 

but cant understand the sudden change which burned down animosity between Ravika and made them BFFs in 1 day !! ðŸ˜†
was Shelly the only problem between Ravika???? â“ don't think so,atleast CVs never showed that way !! 
there were quite a problems like personality clash etc !! all disappeared suddenly??? 
hope not. CVs better not be mess it up !! 
Originally posted by RisingPhoenix

Yes it was a bit too fast
But I just loved the episode
Ravika Ravika and only Ravika

yup, episode was nice all about Ravika !!  but things moving way too fast in their lives that they are forgetting the issues with their lives !! ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by shreepatil.

yes me too felt that. the track was so fast. and directly ravika become best friend.

i know, just yesterday they were fighting like enemies & today they were all BFFs directly !! ðŸ˜†

i felt CVs have deprived viewers the chance to view the transformation of  Ravika "from being enemies to being friends" !! feeling cheated !! ðŸĨš
it could have been treat to watch !! 😒 why they hurrying up??? show just started last month,so not ending soon !! 

hope they will show us the transformation of Ravika as friends to lovers rather getting them married directly while they be busy fighting over new vamp who is entering just like this small vamp Shelly  transformed Ravika in 1 day !! ðŸ˜†
they were revamping the show or fast forwarding the show or adding kekta masala??? ðŸ˜•
The reason Devika helped him to win, was as she said, because it's her engagement and she won't be able to participate so she'd like him to win.

I don't feel it's at such a fast pace, Ravi had been gentle with her for sometime, she aggravates him, which angers him. Such as the lift scene, they've always been comfortable with each other, and the scene when Ravi says to Devika not all girls are like you. His level of comfort has always been there.

Devika having an image of him embedded in her mind would aggravate and question all his moves and motives. It's not Shelly, but the principle that she has judged him wrong! And judging someone wrong, being proven wrong, really does change a lot. This isn't the 1st time it happens previously too, when Devika accused Ravi of being a rapist and she was proven wrong.

In my opinion him actually proving to Devika to her face, left her with no option but to of accepting that he isn't what she has thought, and in a way wanted him to be, as that was what kept her away from him. Thinking he seduced women helped her keep herself from falling for him.

The one thing I agree to is how they have become friends, from colleagues who would talk and bump into each other, after a complete understanding of their personalities they became friends. That to me is very normal.

The one thing I didn't like about the episode is ravis denim shirt and jeans --

Anyways that's just my opinion. Have fun

Originally posted by Raavika

The reason Devika helped him to win, was as she said, because it's her engagement and she won't be able to participate so she'd like him to win.

I don't feel it's at such a fast pace, Ravi had been gentle with her for sometime, she aggravates him, which angers him. Such as the lift scene, they've always been comfortable with each other, and the scene when Ravi says to Devika not all girls are like you. His level of comfort has always been there.

Devika having an image of him embedded in her mind would aggravate and question all his moves and motives. It's not Shelly, but the principle that she has judged him wrong! And judging someone wrong, being proven wrong, really does change a lot. This isn't the 1st time it happens previously too, when Devika accused Ravi of being a rapist and she was proven wrong.

In my opinion him actually proving to Devika to her face, left her with no option but to of accepting that he isn't what she has thought, and in a way wanted him to be, as that was what kept her away from him. Thinking he seduced women helped her keep herself from falling for him.

The one thing I agree to is how they have become friends, from colleagues who would talk and bump into each other, after a complete understanding of their personalities they became friends. That to me is very normal.

The one thing I didn't like about the episode is ravis denim shirt and jeans --

Anyways that's just my opinion. Have fun

u r right !! 
but i guess CVs could hv shown this developing in this show !! ðŸ˜›
devika who usually talks it all to ambe maa & have quite a monologues, hardly did introspection over this !! may be will do it later !! she hardly had time for that !! girl was busy !! ðŸ˜†
i repeat i hv written that this is what we were waiting to see but the thing is things just jumped in 1 episode !! 
 i felt CVs have deprived viewers the chance to view the transformation of  Ravika "from being enemies to being friends" !! rather it appeared that shelly was the problem for now !! 
and yes episode was good, infact we were waiting for something like this only, but something somewhere was amiss !!  so i guess it was the speed !! ðŸ˜•
Ravika as colleagues too  looked like they had to bear each other !! as colleagues they talked not because they want to but because they had too !! even though both got jobs for each other but not because they wanted it for each other but because they felt bound to do it due to their own personal believes !! so they have quite a issues among themselves still not addressed rather just devika misunderstanding Ravi twice with rapists & with shelly !! hope they will be taken care off later !! ðŸ˜ģ

yes, i share your views on Ravi's denim dress !! dude needs better shirts !! ðŸ˜†