Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

What a lovely 200th episode (Page 6)

A.Hajnal IF-Dazzler
A.Hajnal
A.Hajnal

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by AnomanderRake

Anu lovely post. I did like yesterday's episode but not in a mood to write but great to read it from your perspective and yes these guys have notched up their game and how. Some superb acting all-around. 

I loved Chacha-Chachi not only with Manik but also with Fab4 especially when Chacha talks about his home being too small, all these guys live in big houses and yet cannot call it home. Murthys house is a home and in this one night for all of them. * Sigh*  Chachi's guilt made me sad, the way she talked about protecting her bacchi, and with Fab4 listening and yet for most of them, their own parents are the ones they need protection from.

I didnt mean to write so muchConfusedLOL

LOL I expected to like the epi based on the WU but I ended up being more touched by it than I'd expected and this post is the result of that only. 

That first MaNan scene alone was enough to incite a post from me, man...such a heart-wrenching scene...again I'll say Parth was outstanding with his expressions in that one...and then they round off the epi with the Manik-Chachi scene and the haldi doodh scene...then toh have to appreciate them for that. 

Who knows how long the lovely poignancy will remainLOL...We've been like 7 epis lucky so far...I'm amazed that they've delivered such lovely episodes while shooting under crazy pressure...does this mean they deliver their best work under pressure?ConfusedLOL

Great point about the Chacha-Chachi scenes and how they provide a sense of home not just to Manik but Fab 4 as well...clearly the only set of sorted parents in the show...other than maybe Dhruv's mom I guess...lol

*Sorry for interfering*

@Red:- I thought the same...In fact I am sure...No matter how much we appreciate their "method acting" in other ways *Ahme ahme* it's now that we get to see and appreciate it in its true form...They didn't get time to come out of thier characters, they didn't get time to disconnect...May be not only, but definitely one of the reasons why we got such an awesome performance by Parth and Niti...Embarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shantellbrownIFollowertech-tonicmamathasridharRibelleCat.EXOLAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by A.Hajnal

*Sorry for interfering*

@Red:- I thought the same...In fact I am sure...No matter how much we appreciate their "method acting" in other ways *Ahme ahme* it's now that we get to see and appreciate it in its true form...They didn't get time to come out of thier characters, they didn't get time to disconnect...May be not only, but definitely one of the reasons why we got such an awesome performance by Parth and Niti...Embarrassed

Ohhh that does make a lot of sense actually...haven't seen them this CONSISTENTLY immersed in their characters in a whileee now...so in a sense that strike was a blessing in disguise that they could both FOCUS FULLY on their characters without getting disconnected...lol

Maybe it's selfish of us but as audiences that is what we want to see at the end of the day...an honest performance...and these circumstances seem to have helped them deliver these honest performances. 

If only there was a machine that helped get them consistently focused into their characters for every epi they shoot...oh wellLOL...for now we enjoy the after-effects of however long this lastsLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tech-tonicA.HajnalRibelle

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:45am | IP Logged
lovely post nur..indeed it was a good episode..
manik is equally broken to see nandu's state..he blames himself..how could all this happen to his nandini when he was present with her..he is unable to overcome that guilt..

chachi manik scene was pure love

and how understanding was fab 5yday + navya...how far have they come..there were days when fab 5 used to be merciless to nandu and now look at them..

this week we r getting back to back good epis..*touch wood* 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tech-tonicA.HajnalAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nneeiill

lovely post nur..indeed it was a good episode..
manik is equally broken to see nandu's state..he blames himself..how could all this happen to his nandini when he was present with her..he is unable to overcome that guilt..

chachi manik scene was pure love

and how understanding was fab 5yday + navya...how far have they come..there were days when fab 5 used to be merciless to nandu and now look at them..

this week we r getting back to back good epis..*touch wood* 

Thanks, NityaHug

@bold: I knowww that is why toh I'm in such shockShockedLOL

Edited by AreYaar - 07 May 2015 at 12:44pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EXOL

panidarang Goldie

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

tech-tonic Senior Member
tech-tonic
tech-tonic

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by tech-tonic

Lovely post!It was a beautiful episode and I loved it.Infact I am loving last few episodes , really  characters have evolved and grown so much in these past few epis.
I loved the first scene , the pain of Manik on seeing the bruises on Nandini's wrists.And then the flashback to her cries and man that anger , hurt , guilt expressions and trying to control the emotions infront of her was SO SO heartwrenching.The distant far away looks of Nandini..its hearbreaking and the soft sorrys of Manik for the guilt he felt.Oh , that was really heart twisting every second of that scene.I loved the soft caresses Manik did to her bruises hoping tomake them go away.And I am sure if Chachi hadnt interrupted he would have gone ahead and brushed aside her hair and tried to check on her earlobe.

The follow up scene was good too , the lost helpless Manik walking out of the house.And the subsequent reaction of fab5.Absolutely loved the bit where Cabir followed him out and tried in his sensible ways to calm Manik down.

I am loving Alya alot these days, she has shown significant growth hope they keep her that way.Won't comment on Dhruv..he has been consistently disappointing char on show.

I LOVE CHACHI <3 , this woman is everything.A mom, friend, and I love her bonding with Manik.That scene when she instantly recognises Maniks need to see Nandini from his expression.Also she has silently accepted Manik - Nandini's relationship..no questions asked..

The haldi walla doodth scene was adorable.The smiles ..they light up the episode ..tiniy bit ..but still in Manik's words her smile shines <3 The  mirror scene was beautifully shotHeart

Thanks so much :)

That first scene is honestly gut-wrenchingly emotional...I'm waiting to watch it in HD again when I'm sure it will have an even more emotional impact...PaNi were both outstanding in that scene. 

I think Manik was moving in to kiss her forehead as part of the apology/healing but yeah got interrupted by Chachi...the entire epi flowed well actually barring Dhruv and Harshad scenes...

Chachi is a rockstar, man...never get to see such a cool mother-figure character in shows usually...especially when it comes to reacting to the boyfriend/girlfriend of your ward. 

The impact of Nandini's smile was felt so beautifully though Manik's answering smile...the world of MEANING in that moment...truly beautiful. 

Thanks for the reply.

Big smileYes, possibly so he would have kissed her forehead.. true it was gut-wrenching scene ,and Manik's expressions and blank distant nandini's look made it more heartbreaking

@BOLD: So agree,Chachi is one of a kind on telly, and its such a pleasure to watch her on screen.

And nicely put @Nandin's smile, few moments ago he was telling cabir how her smile used to make him smile..so it was beautifull to see him reflecting her smile..sweet <3 love

Edited by tech-tonic - 08 May 2015 at 12:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IFollowerAreYaar

Go to top