India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

What a lovely 200th episode (Page 3)

LIKEDMG IF-Sizzlerz
LIKEDMG
LIKEDMG

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Nice.. It's good episode .. I hv attached to ky2 Bcoz there is no melodrama.. Very normal n natural approach of scenes..some hw I like new director.. The camera angle and some shots are very nice..Manik n Nandini both eyes.. Face.. Hands too expressive .. They don't need dialogues...
I don't hv any expectation of acting from Dhruv and mukti.. For me both are no hope zone ..
Sleepy
Others totally upto .. Manan are super..

Edited by LIKEDMG - 06 May 2015 at 7:03pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

IFollowermamathasridharA.HajnalCat.Nikki_TitliAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arizes.

Last 3 episodes are spot on. I didnt skip any parts as i usually do. Hope it continues like this. I really liked today's episode. Chachi and Manik's bond is so beautiful.

Actually last almost 7 epis I'd say...since the time the surprise started...almost all of them have been spot on...but yeah these last 3 especially have been higher on the angst and thrill element so quite gripping too.

The show is delivering some of it's best work yet ironically when they have been shooting back to back in a high pressure situation...kudos to them for delivering such intense epis so well.

shantellbrownIFollowermamathasridharA.HajnalCat.SankiPagal

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by geet.a

I have been waiting to get over the packing so that I could finally watch the epi, and for me, it was totally worth the wait.
AY: ur words as simply and poignantly put forward what I loved in the episode too; the nuances, the subtle expression in which pain seeped through the crevices of the broken hearts that have come under one roof, all for the sake of that one girl who has at some point or the other, given them all reasons to smile...She seems to have forgotten to smile, that smile  that was so easily dismissed by Manik; he now cries with her, controlling as much as he can in front of her, but breaking down at the memory of her wounds, her eyes empty of everything but tears..

Everything today (ignoring harshad and dhruv's lameness) was so poignant, simple and touching...which is why it made the pain so real, so tangible, and impactful..
truly liked the episode..

as u said, it had thehraav :)

hugs!

Thanks, Geet!  Kisi mahapurush ne kaha hai...simplicity mein hi sundarta haiLOL...I don't know any other way to write.

@bold: Beautifully saidClap

Honestly nothing works as beautifully as simple poignancy...the show would do well to remember that.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IFollowermamathasridhargeet.a

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moonstonespirit

Beautiful post Anu. Loved it!!

His guilt, his torment on seeing her bruised hands, her emotionless eyes was so palpable. 

Loved Manik and Cabir's conversation. Though Manik and Dhruv's 'friendship' was glorified earlier in the show, it is Manik's friendship with Cabir that stood out in the end. Cabir has seen their relationship evolve and understands the depth of it, while Dhruv labels the whole thing as some small road bump that can be overcome without much ado.

Chacha's words of support and Chachi's care and concern and Nandini's hesitance to open up was beautifully shown. Chachi- Manik convo was love. She could see his worry, his need to be with Nandini and so she let him go to her. Over the time Chachi has come to love Manik as her own too.

The Haldi ka doodh scene was so adorable. If he thinks she lost her smile because him, he needs to realize that he is the only one who can bring it back too. His earlier pain masked behind a smile, he drank the milk twice, just for her. She couldn't help but smile at his sweet gesture.

Thanks, Moonstone!  Very true about the friendships which have stood the test of time...Manik-Cabir have faced various challenges in each other's lives together by being a rock for each other in every hour of need...whether it was the Raghav situation or Cabir's mom problems or Manik's Nandini problems...they've seen each other through every high and low and theirs is the friendship to have emerged the strongest while ironically the "baby" of the group remains a baby still...yet to grow up...and his bond with Manik just appears more and more superficial sadly.

The fact that Manik persisted so SWEETLY in the Haldi doodh scene was what made it so adorable...such PATIENCE from formerly MONSTER Manik? How can we not be charmed?LOL...the sweet way in which he was cajoling her...and yet again I'm so thankful to Parth for not going OTT...

I loved the way he said to Nandu,..."And Chachi said ki agar koi tumhein yeh doodh pila sakta hai toh woh main hoon...so challenge accepted"LOL

The fact that he masked his pain with a smile and he did it just for her is what makes it all so touching...these two just make the heart so full sometimes.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shantellbrownIFollowermoonstonespiritmissvioletmamathasridharA.HajnalCat.Nikki_Titli

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

The fact that he masked his pain with a smile and he did it just for her is what makes it all so touching...these two just make the heart so full sometimes.

Sigh. Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

moonstonespiritmamathasridharA.HajnalCat.AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Kiran.

I WATCHED IT and I swear Im not crying.Cry
The first scene killed me on so many levels. When his eyes fell on her bruised wrists, the pain piercing through his heart. The way he tenderly took his wrists in his hand and softly caressed them with his fingers. And the Sorry. Sorry for not being able to protect her. For not being able to live up to her expectations. Gosh. That was heart wrenching. And she was just sitting there. Staring into nothingness. It hurts so much to see her drawn back into a shell. I miss her ever so charming smile so much right now. And so does Manik. He always wants to keep that smile on her face. No matter what. And now here she is looking dull and he cannot take it. 

"Manik is almost like a wounded animal right now...his state in the scene with Cabir especially...the pain is as much his as Nandini's...every bruise on her body, her empty eyes give him as much pain as they give her...and he's lashing out helplessly not knowing what to do...wanting to kill Pandit for taking away Nandu's smile...hating himself for not preventing what happened...blaming himself for not seeing it coming...all classic Manik."

ANU THIS. THIS HITS HARD. He is suffering as much as she is. He really is. His guilt for not being able to keep her safe, for failing her, for losing her smile; it's heart wrenching. Yes. Him wanting to kill Pandit and no regrets whatsoever. I wanted to see this all Anu and I see it happening and my feels. I love it all. 

Kiran yaar that first scene honestly almost choked me up...his expression when he sees her bruises...like WOW acting from Parth, man...very VERY emotional scene...PaNi are seriously killing it these days...every epi leaves a deep emotional impact.

And then yes, his suffering...the way he just walked out despite the Fab 5 calling out to him...the way he just fell onto Cabir for support in that hug...once again everything so RAW without being melodramatic...that is why the pain connected.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shantellbrownIFollowermoonstonespiritmamathasridharzrn1312A.HajnalCat.Nikki_Titli

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Kiran.

Originally posted by AreYaar

Sigh. Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

Aur main kya bolun, man...seriously my  heart is full of FEELS with these two this week *sigh*

shantellbrownIFollowermamathasridharA.HajnalCat.Nikki_Titli

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
The feels..oh the beautiful scenes today..u know, i was just reminded of this, 
that scene when we see cabir looking at manik pretty much crying..i really loved it..
their bonding, how he consoled manik through 'this too shall pass, and all will be well again' was so wonderful. Not dismissive, not exaggerating..he acknowledged the pain and gave manik hope that it will pass..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shantellbrownIFollowermamathasridharA.HajnalCat.SankiPagalNikki_Titli

Go to top