Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

What a lovely 200th episode (Page 2)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IFollower

Originally posted by AreYaar

What a sweet episode, man...so many simple yet poignant scenes.

The first scene was really emotional...loved Manik's expressions when he cradled her hands in his and saw those bruises...and the sorry...that dialogue..."Woh tumhein mere saamne se le gaya aur main kuch nahin kar paaya"...the pain-ridden guilt in those words...really hits home. 
Manik has always been portrayed as a character, where he takes everyone's responsibilities on his shoulders and feels guilty when something goes wrong ( Fab 5). And now, it is about HIS NANDINI- all the more he feels guilty. How can he NOT???

An overall mention must be made for the thehraav in the epi...little touches like the way Manik would approach Chacha-Chachi...the way Fab 5 and Navya exchanged glances and nods when Manik wanted to stay the night for Nandini's sake...all of these made the scenes really touching I felt. 
Thats very true. Usually, when serious scenes or theme is going on, many a time, simple gestures like these are not given importance. But kudos to the KY2 (Script writers, CVs and directors) for making simple gestures like these, all the more special and important. That is so close to reality.

Manik is almost like a wounded animal right now...his state in the scene with Cabir especially...the pain is as much his as Nandini's...every bruise on her body, her empty eyes give him as much pain as they give her...and he's lashing out helplessly not knowing what to do...wanting to kill Pandit for taking away Nandu's smile...hating himself for not preventing what happened...blaming himself for not seeing it coming...all classic Manik. 
And the way Parth executed it ClapClap

Loved how matter of factly Cabir consoled him...simple scenes without melodrama...that is why so effective. 
Yes, very naturally done. In fact, reminded me of the days, Nandini used to console Manik, in a very similar way, during Cabir- R track. Time is the best healer. Cabin is a true friend indeed. He exactly understands what Manik's state of mind and that HUG between the 2 friends... so natural and Manik really needed that. 

Dhruv was being lamely flippant today...Uttu ki acting as usual not upto the mark. 
Made me wonder what is happening to Dhruv's characterisation. There was a time, when Manik and Dhruv did not need words to communicate and now..??? Either he does not know Manik or he still did not understand the depth of Manik's relation with Nandini, as much as Cabir or even Alya/ Mukti do (I choose the latter, as he has just apologised and has come back to the group- technically we are still on the night of the Fusion Concert!!).

Manik's restlessness to find ways to go check up on Nandu again and the way he went about asking Chachi...aww...actually the Manik-Chachi scene today was just LOVELY...so touching the way Chachi got emotional and understood Manik's anxiety to see Nandini...so nicely handled again without going too heavy melodrama again. 
Yes.. Chachi has always been a MaNan shipper. She has always liked Manik, from day 1- the first time he went to their house, to give the contract papers. And her reluctance at first to let Manik go to Nandini's room is so very natural, realistic and understandable. But she had to give in- being the sweet-heart she is Smile. Its not just us, chachi could not also see the restlessness of Manik.

The haldi doodh scene was all kinds of adorable...Manik cajoling her any which way he can...and the soft smiles exchanged via the mirror in the end...BEAUTIFUL VISUALIZATION
Nicely captured and the very soft smiles on both of their faces- can be watched so many times. 

A lovely 200th epi...kudos to the teamClap
I 2nd U to that..Clap

Hello AreYaar... Nice post and you have high-lighted all the scenes (that matter to us) so very well. Though many would be disappointed with the episode, esp there were expectations of Nandini's confession, they could not have made it any better than this. 

Thanks IFollower :)

I'm not sure if ppl were disappointed with the epi but I personally found it to be a very poignant epi with just the right degree of emotional angst without going overboard.

Re: Dhruv...I think they sometimes just forget his characterization conveniently to play up the Manik-Cabir bond...Uttu's acting abilities don't help either...anyways they might give him a good track if the attacks storyline comes back...let's see.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IFollowershantellbrownmamathasridharNikki_Titli

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Kiran.

AREYAAR has gone crazy. Have I rubbed off on you or what? Lemme watch the episode and I'll be back!

LOL why have I gone crazy? Cuz I made a post? LOL   I felt the epi was worth talking about, man and didn't seem like others had made any posts where I could blab...so I chose to do some honorsTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mamathasridharA.Hajnal

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Last 3 episodes are spot on. I didnt skip any parts as i usually do. Hope it continues like this. I really liked today's episode. Chachi and Manik's bond is so beautiful.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mamathasridharAreYaar

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
I have been waiting to get over the packing so that I could finally watch the epi, and for me, it was totally worth the wait.
AY: ur words as simply and poignantly put forward what I loved in the episode too; the nuances, the subtle expression in which pain seeped through the crevices of the broken hearts that have come under one roof, all for the sake of that one girl who has at some point or the other, given them all reasons to smile...She seems to have forgotten to smile, that smile  that was so easily dismissed by Manik; he now cries with her, controlling as much as he can in front of her, but breaking down at the memory of her wounds, her eyes empty of everything but tears..

Everything today (ignoring harshad and dhruv's lameness) was so poignant, simple and touching...which is why it made the pain so real, so tangible, and impactful..
truly liked the episode..

as u said, it had thehraav :)

hugs!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shantellbrownIFollowerAmbyliciousmamathasridharzrn1312A.Hajnal.Kiran.SankiPagalNikki_TitliAreYaar

moonstonespirit Senior Member
moonstonespirit
moonstonespirit

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Beautiful post Anu. Loved it!!

His guilt, his torment on seeing her bruised hands, her emotionless eyes was so palpable. 

Loved Manik and Cabir's conversation. Though Manik and Dhruv's 'friendship' was glorified earlier in the show, it is Manik's friendship with Cabir that stood out in the end. Cabir has seen their relationship evolve and understands the depth of it, while Dhruv labels the whole thing as some small road bump that can be overcome without much ado.

Chacha's words of support and Chachi's care and concern and Nandini's hesitance to open up was beautifully shown. Chachi- Manik convo was love. She could see his worry, his need to be with Nandini and so she let him go to her. Over the time Chachi has come to love Manik as her own too.

The Haldi ka doodh scene was so adorable. If he thinks she lost her smile because him, he needs to realize that he is the only one who can bring it back too. His earlier pain masked behind a smile, he drank the milk twice, just for her. She couldn't help but smile at his sweet gesture.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shantellbrownIFollowerAmbyliciousmamathasridharmissvioletzrn1312A.Hajnal.Kiran.Nikki_TitliAreYaar

IFollower Groupbie
IFollower
IFollower

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by IFollower

[QUOTE=AreYaar]

Thanks IFollower :)

I'm not sure if ppl were disappointed with the epi but I personally found it to be a very poignant epi with just the right degree of emotional angst without going overboard.

Re: Dhruv...I think they sometimes just forget his characterization conveniently to play up the Manik-Cabir bond...Uttu's acting abilities don't help either...anyways they might give him a good track if the attacks storyline comes back...let's see.

Hi Anu (I gathered thats ur name from a post above)... I liked the episode too and it was very well executed. Yes, U r right about Dhriv's characterisation. And  as you said, Utkarsh's acting is also not upto the mark. Earlier, it was easy, with not many dialogues and hiding his face under his cap, but now, we r getting to see and hear him more, which is why we tend to cringe. 

And By the way.. U can call me Lavy!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shantellbrownAmbyliciousA.HajnalNikki_TitliAreYaar

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
I WATCHED IT and I swear Im not crying.Cry
The first scene killed me on so many levels. When his eyes fell on her bruised wrists, the pain piercing through his heart. The way he tenderly took his wrists in his hand and softly caressed them with his fingers. And the Sorry. Sorry for not being able to protect her. For not being able to live up to her expectations. Gosh. That was heart wrenching. And she was just sitting there. Staring into nothingness. It hurts so much to see her drawn back into a shell. I miss her ever so charming smile so much right now. And so does Manik. He always wants to keep that smile on her face. No matter what. And now here she is looking dull and he cannot take it. 

"Manik is almost like a wounded animal right now...his state in the scene with Cabir especially...the pain is as much his as Nandini's...every bruise on her body, her empty eyes give him as much pain as they give her...and he's lashing out helplessly not knowing what to do...wanting to kill Pandit for taking away Nandu's smile...hating himself for not preventing what happened...blaming himself for not seeing it coming...all classic Manik."

ANU THIS. THIS HITS HARD. He is suffering as much as she is. He really is. His guilt for not being able to keep her safe, for failing her, for losing her smile; it's heart wrenching. Yes. Him wanting to kill Pandit and no regrets whatsoever. I wanted to see this all Anu and I see it happening and my feels. I love it all. 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

AnamadyaIFollowermoonstonespiritAmbyliciousmelovemayurmamathasridharzrn1312missvioletA.HajnalSankiPagalCat.Nikki_TitliAreYaar

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
And the mirror scene was such a cute one. I LOVED THE LAST SHOT<333 Day Dreaming

Edited by .Kiran. - 06 May 2015 at 6:37pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

IFollowermamathasridharA.HajnalNikki_TitliAreYaar

Go to top