Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

What a lovely 200th episode - Page 5

A.Hajnal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by-AreYaar

LOL I expected to like the epi based on the WU but I ended up being more touched by it than I'd expected and this post is the result of that only. 

That first MaNan scene alone was enough to incite a post from me, man...such a heart-wrenching scene...again I'll say Parth was outstanding with his expressions in that one...and then they round off the epi with the Manik-Chachi scene and the haldi doodh scene...then toh have to appreciate them for that. 

Who knows how long the lovely poignancy will remain😆...We've been like 7 epis lucky so far...I'm amazed that they've delivered such lovely episodes while shooting under crazy pressure...does this mean they deliver their best work under pressure?😕😆

Great point about the Chacha-Chachi scenes and how they provide a sense of home not just to Manik but Fab 4 as well...clearly the only set of sorted parents in the show...other than maybe Dhruv's mom I guess...lol

*Sorry for interfering*

@Red:- I thought the same...In fact I am sure...No matter how much we appreciate their "method acting" in other ways *Ahme ahme* it's now that we get to see and appreciate it in its true form...They didn't get time to come out of thier characters, they didn't get time to disconnect...May be not only, but definitely one of the reasons why we got such an awesome performance by Parth and Niti...😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-A.Hajnal

*Sorry for interfering*

@Red:- I thought the same...In fact I am sure...No matter how much we appreciate their "method acting" in other ways *Ahme ahme* it's now that we get to see and appreciate it in its true form...They didn't get time to come out of thier characters, they didn't get time to disconnect...May be not only, but definitely one of the reasons why we got such an awesome performance by Parth and Niti...😳

Ohhh that does make a lot of sense actually...haven't seen them this CONSISTENTLY immersed in their characters in a whileee now...so in a sense that strike was a blessing in disguise that they could both FOCUS FULLY on their characters without getting disconnected...lol

Maybe it's selfish of us but as audiences that is what we want to see at the end of the day...an honest performance...and these circumstances seem to have helped them deliver these honest performances. 

If only there was a machine that helped get them consistently focused into their characters for every epi they shoot...oh well😆...for now we enjoy the after-effects of however long this lasts😆
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
lovely post nur..indeed it was a good episode..
manik is equally broken to see nandu's state..he blames himself..how could all this happen to his nandini when he was present with her..he is unable to overcome that guilt..

chachi manik scene was pure love

and how understanding was fab 5yday + navya...how far have they come..there were days when fab 5 used to be merciless to nandu and now look at them..

this week we r getting back to back good epis..*touch wood* 
AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-nneeiill

lovely post nur..indeed it was a good episode..

manik is equally broken to see nandu's state..he blames himself..how could all this happen to his nandini when he was present with her..he is unable to overcome that guilt..

chachi manik scene was pure love

and how understanding was fab 5yday + navya...how far have they come..there were days when fab 5 used to be merciless to nandu and now look at them..

this week we r getting back to back good epis..*touch wood* 

Thanks, Nitya🤗

@bold: I knowww that is why toh I'm in such shock😲😆
Edited by AreYaar - 8 years ago
Absolutely loved the episode
tech-tonic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-AreYaar

Thanks so much :)

That first scene is honestly gut-wrenchingly emotional...I'm waiting to watch it in HD again when I'm sure it will have an even more emotional impact...PaNi were both outstanding in that scene. 

I think Manik was moving in to kiss her forehead as part of the apology/healing but yeah got interrupted by Chachi...the entire epi flowed well actually barring Dhruv and Harshad scenes...

Chachi is a rockstar, man...never get to see such a cool mother-figure character in shows usually...especially when it comes to reacting to the boyfriend/girlfriend of your ward. 

The impact of Nandini's smile was felt so beautifully though Manik's answering smile...the world of MEANING in that moment...truly beautiful. 

Thanks for the reply.

😃Yes, possibly so he would have kissed her forehead.. true it was gut-wrenching scene ,and Manik's expressions and blank distant nandini's look made it more heartbreaking

@BOLD: So agree,Chachi is one of a kind on telly, and its such a pleasure to watch her on screen.

And nicely put @Nandin's smile, few moments ago he was telling cabir how her smile used to make him smile..so it was beautifull to see him reflecting her smile..sweet <3 love
Edited by tech-tonic - 8 years ago