Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: A.Hajnal

We all do gush and are awe at episodes and scenes but when you post something like this, it gives me surety, guarantee that we, I am not being biased or blinded by our, my love for MaNan and Ky2...😆  Beacuse I know for sure that you always and only give credit and praise actors/Cvs/Ky2 team when they are being honest to their characters/script/their job... 

The episode was beautiful. Her numbness, his anger and guilt, their pain...The only thing they need to heal is each other and time. Bas, I won't say much because you guys have already done it...😳 lol

LOL thank you...I honestly don't criticize or appreciate for the heck of it...whatever I say comes from the heart only...and if the show is honest to it's characters as you said, then I will definitely appreciate it :)

Yes, despite all the sadness and pain, there was an underlying quality of hope to the episode with the way Manik manages to get through to her in bits and pieces like encouraging that little smile out of her...beautiful scene. 
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: tech-tonic

Lovely post!It was a beautiful episode and I loved it.Infact I am loving last few episodes , really  characters have evolved and grown so much in these past few epis.

I loved the first scene , the pain of Manik on seeing the bruises on Nandini's wrists.And then the flashback to her cries and man that anger , hurt , guilt expressions and trying to control the emotions infront of her was SO SO heartwrenching.The distant far away looks of Nandini..its hearbreaking and the soft sorrys of Manik for the guilt he felt.Oh , that was really heart twisting every second of that scene.I loved the soft caresses Manik did to her bruises hoping tomake them go away.And I am sure if Chachi hadnt interrupted he would have gone ahead and brushed aside her hair and tried to check on her earlobe.

The follow up scene was good too , the lost helpless Manik walking out of the house.And the subsequent reaction of fab5.Absolutely loved the bit where Cabir followed him out and tried in his sensible ways to calm Manik down.

I am loving Alya alot these days, she has shown significant growth hope they keep her that way.Won't comment on Dhruv..he has been consistently disappointing char on show.

I LOVE CHACHI <3 , this woman is everything.A mom, friend, and I love her bonding with Manik.That scene when she instantly recognises Maniks need to see Nandini from his expression.Also she has silently accepted Manik - Nandini's relationship..no questions asked..

The haldi walla doodth scene was adorable.The smiles ..they light up the episode ..tiniy bit ..but still in Manik's words her smile shines <3 The  mirror scene was beautifully shot❤️

Thanks so much :)

That first scene is honestly gut-wrenchingly emotional...I'm waiting to watch it in HD again when I'm sure it will have an even more emotional impact...PaNi were both outstanding in that scene. 

I think Manik was moving in to kiss her forehead as part of the apology/healing but yeah got interrupted by Chachi...the entire epi flowed well actually barring Dhruv and Harshad scenes...

Chachi is a rockstar, man...never get to see such a cool mother-figure character in shows usually...especially when it comes to reacting to the boyfriend/girlfriend of your ward. 

The impact of Nandini's smile was felt so beautifully though Manik's answering smile...the world of MEANING in that moment...truly beautiful. 
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Anu lovely post. I did like yesterday's episode but not in a mood to write but great to read it from your perspective and yes these guys have notched up their game and how. Some superb acting all-around. 

I loved Chacha-Chachi not only with Manik but also with Fab4 especially when Chacha talks about his home being too small, all these guys live in big houses and yet cannot call it home. Murthys house is a home and in this one night for all of them. * Sigh*  Chachi's guilt made me sad, the way she talked about protecting her bacchi, and with Fab4 listening and yet for most of them, their own parents are the ones they need protection from.

I didnt mean to write so much😕😆
slyther_in thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Cant biliv its 200
like all ended yestrday. Manan fights, love, reunions all superb

👏 to the whole crew
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnomanderRake

Anu lovely post. I did like yesterday's episode but not in a mood to write but great to read it from your perspective and yes these guys have notched up their game and how. Some superb acting all-around. 

I loved Chacha-Chachi not only with Manik but also with Fab4 especially when Chacha talks about his home being too small, all these guys live in big houses and yet cannot call it home. Murthys house is a home and in this one night for all of them. * Sigh*  Chachi's guilt made me sad, the way she talked about protecting her bacchi, and with Fab4 listening and yet for most of them, their own parents are the ones they need protection from.

I didnt mean to write so much😕😆

LOL I expected to like the epi based on the WU but I ended up being more touched by it than I'd expected and this post is the result of that only. 

That first MaNan scene alone was enough to incite a post from me, man...such a heart-wrenching scene...again I'll say Parth was outstanding with his expressions in that one...and then they round off the epi with the Manik-Chachi scene and the haldi doodh scene...then toh have to appreciate them for that. 

Who knows how long the lovely poignancy will remain😆...We've been like 7 epis lucky so far...I'm amazed that they've delivered such lovely episodes while shooting under crazy pressure...does this mean they deliver their best work under pressure?😕😆

Great point about the Chacha-Chachi scenes and how they provide a sense of home not just to Manik but Fab 4 as well...clearly the only set of sorted parents in the show...other than maybe Dhruv's mom I guess...lol
pavi_ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The episode was emotional and soulful executed brilliantly and connect exceptionally.
All scenes had depth and where poignant. Actors are killing the screen with their A-game especially Parth and Niti.
You penned it beautifully. I am not gone talk on them.

I have been cribbing since a while that I don't feel like going for a second see though the first being a Low quality or if I go I end up killing my FF bottom.
But surprisingly I have been going for multiple see since last 7 episode moreover not touching FF bottom and that makes me really happy. Definitely some sought of leverage have occurred.
I hope they maintain consistency.
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: pavi_

The episode was emotional and soulful executed brilliantly and connect exceptionally.
All scenes had depth and where poignant. Actors are killing the screen with their A-game especially Parth and Niti.
You penned it beautifully. I am not gone talk on them.

I have been cribbing since a while that I don't feel like going for a second see though the first being a Low quality or if I go I end up killing my FF bottom.
But surprisingly I have been going for multiple see since last 7 episode moreover not touching FF bottom and that makes me really happy. Definitely some sought of leverage have occurred.
I hope they maintain consistency.

Hey thanks, Pavi...yeah after ages we have epis with solid repeat value...lol...and yes surprisingly I have't felt like forwarding anything...I've watched the epis in their entirety...some truly good work from the team all round. 

Consistency toh time will tell😆
mamathasridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anu he sang JEENA JEENA ❤️, i thought of you when he started singing
..oishu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
the episode was all levels of beautiful! <3
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: mamathasridhar

Anu he sang JEENA JEENA ❤️, i thought of you when he started singing

Awww...lol Jeena Jeena really is the magic word...I was just watching those scenes a couple of days back and thinking of vidd-ing the recent MaNan scenes on this song and lo and behold they revived it in the show...I'm a happy fangirl😆