Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: AreYaar

The fact that he masked his pain with a smile and he did it just for her is what makes it all so touching...these two just make the heart so full sometimes.

Sigh.  
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Kiran.

I WATCHED IT and I swear Im not crying.😭

The first scene killed me on so many levels. When his eyes fell on her bruised wrists, the pain piercing through his heart. The way he tenderly took his wrists in his hand and softly caressed them with his fingers. And the Sorry. Sorry for not being able to protect her. For not being able to live up to her expectations. Gosh. That was heart wrenching. And she was just sitting there. Staring into nothingness. It hurts so much to see her drawn back into a shell. I miss her ever so charming smile so much right now. And so does Manik. He always wants to keep that smile on her face. No matter what. And now here she is looking dull and he cannot take it. 

"Manik is almost like a wounded animal right now...his state in the scene with Cabir especially...the pain is as much his as Nandini's...every bruise on her body, her empty eyes give him as much pain as they give her...and he's lashing out helplessly not knowing what to do...wanting to kill Pandit for taking away Nandu's smile...hating himself for not preventing what happened...blaming himself for not seeing it coming...all classic Manik."

ANU THIS. THIS HITS HARD. He is suffering as much as she is. He really is. His guilt for not being able to keep her safe, for failing her, for losing her smile; it's heart wrenching. Yes. Him wanting to kill Pandit and no regrets whatsoever. I wanted to see this all Anu and I see it happening and my feels. I love it all. 

Kiran yaar that first scene honestly almost choked me up...his expression when he sees her bruises...like WOW acting from Parth, man...very VERY emotional scene...PaNi are seriously killing it these days...every epi leaves a deep emotional impact.

And then yes, his suffering...the way he just walked out despite the Fab 5 calling out to him...the way he just fell onto Cabir for support in that hug...once again everything so RAW without being melodramatic...that is why the pain connected.
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Kiran.

Sigh.  

Aur main kya bolun, man...seriously my  heart is full of FEELS with these two this week *sigh*

geet.a thumbnail
The feels..oh the beautiful scenes today..u know, i was just reminded of this, 
that scene when we see cabir looking at manik pretty much crying..i really loved it..
their bonding, how he consoled manik through 'this too shall pass, and all will be well again' was so wonderful. Not dismissive, not exaggerating..he acknowledged the pain and gave manik hope that it will pass..

.Kiran. thumbnail

Kiran yaar that first scene honestly almost choked me up...his expression when he sees her bruises...like WOW acting from Parth, man...very VERY emotional scene...PaNi are seriously killing it these days...every epi leaves a deep emotional impact.

And then yes, his suffering...the way he just walked out despite the Fab 5 calling out to him...the way he just fell onto Cabir for support in that hug...once again everything so RAW without being melodramatic...that is why the pain connected.

OMG! The way hugged Cabir and cried. I was almost in tears I swear. That part was really really well done. He was crying for her. Her pain. Just the way he went onto hug him. As you said something so RAW about that scene. Anu he loves her so much. LIKE SO MUCH. She's the one in pain and he's hurting more than her. Do you understand that? When I see all this happening in front of my eyes, MY FEELLLSSS! 
.Kiran. thumbnail

Aur main kya bolun, man...seriously my  heart is full of FEELS with these two this week *sigh*

I WAS GIF-ING IN THIS SCENE. THAT HUG And his expression when he sees her ear bleeding. SOME REALLY GOOD STUFF!
If-Rocker thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Above all a mindblowing episode. All the actors got equal space to show their talents including Abhishek. Ofcourse among original starcast kishwer scenes were not there. But not to show Nyonika presence was a wise decision of cvs. She is a good actress but playing very evil role. So it was good not to see her during such emotional episode. 
A.Hajnal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
We all do gush and are awe at episodes and scenes but when you post something like this, it gives me surety, guarantee that we, I am not being biased or blinded by our, my love for MaNan and Ky2...😆  Beacuse I know for sure that you always and only give credit and praise actors/Cvs/Ky2 team when they are being honest to their characters/script/their job... 

The episode was beautiful. Her numbness, his anger and guilt, their pain...The only thing they need to heal is each other and time. Bas, I won't say much because you guys have already done it...😳 lol
tech-tonic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely post!It was a beautiful episode and I loved it.Infact I am loving last few episodes , really  characters have evolved and grown so much in these past few epis.
I loved the first scene , the pain of Manik on seeing the bruises on Nandini's wrists.And then the flashback to her cries and man that anger , hurt , guilt expressions and trying to control the emotions infront of her was SO SO heartwrenching.The distant far away looks of Nandini..its hearbreaking and the soft sorrys of Manik for the guilt he felt.Oh , that was really heart twisting every second of that scene.I loved the soft caresses Manik did to her bruises hoping tomake them go away.And I am sure if Chachi hadnt interrupted he would have gone ahead and brushed aside her hair and tried to check on her earlobe.

The follow up scene was good too , the lost helpless Manik walking out of the house.And the subsequent reaction of fab5.Absolutely loved the bit where Cabir followed him out and tried in his sensible ways to calm Manik down.

I am loving Alya alot these days, she has shown significant growth hope they keep her that way.Won't comment on Dhruv..he has been consistently disappointing char on show.

I LOVE CHACHI <3 , this woman is everything.A mom, friend, and I love her bonding with Manik.That scene when she instantly recognises Maniks need to see Nandini from his expression.Also she has silently accepted Manik - Nandini's relationship..no questions asked..

The haldi walla doodth scene was adorable.The smiles ..they light up the episode ..tiniy bit ..but still in Manik's words her smile shines <3 The  mirror scene was beautifully shot❤️

AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: geet.a

The feels..oh the beautiful scenes today..u know, i was just reminded of this, 

that scene when we see cabir looking at manik pretty much crying..i really loved it..
their bonding, how he consoled manik through 'this too shall pass, and all will be well again' was so wonderful. Not dismissive, not exaggerating..he acknowledged the pain and gave manik hope that it will pass..

Yep a very natural friendship scene...the lack of melodrama yesterday I was really thankful for.