What a lovely 200th episode

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
What a sweet episode, man...so many simple yet poignant scenes.

The first scene was really emotional...loved Manik's expressions when he cradled her hands in his and saw those bruises...and the sorry...that dialogue..."Woh tumhein mere saamne se le gaya aur main kuch nahin kar paaya"...the pain-ridden guilt in those words...really hits home.

An overall mention must be made for the thehraav in the epi...little touches like the way Manik would approach Chacha-Chachi...the way Fab 5 and Navya exchanged glances and nods when Manik wanted to stay the night for Nandini's sake...all of these made the scenes really touching I felt.

Manik is almost like a wounded animal right now...his state in the scene with Cabir especially...the pain is as much his as Nandini's...every bruise on her body, her empty eyes give him as much pain as they give her...and he's lashing out helplessly not knowing what to do...wanting to kill Pandit for taking away Nandu's smile...hating himself for not preventing what happened...blaming himself for not seeing it coming...all classic Manik.

Loved how matter of factly Cabir consoled him...simple scenes without melodrama...that is why so effective.

Dhruv was being lamely flippant today...Uttu ki acting as usual not upto the mark.

Manik's restlessness to find ways to go check up on Nandu again and the way he went about asking Chachi...aww...actually the Manik-Chachi scene today was just LOVELY...so touching the way Chachi got emotional and understood Manik's anxiety to see Nandini...so nicely handled again without going too heavy melodrama again.

The haldi doodh scene was all kinds of adorable...Manik cajoling her any which way he can...and the soft smiles exchanged via the mirror in the end...BEAUTIFUL VISUALIZATION.

A lovely 200th epi...kudos to the team๐Ÿ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mamathasridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The Manik Chachi scene was so good Anu, and the way he hugs Cabir, his helplessness...and I liked alya today , the way she said that nandini is involved this time... Nice bonding overall
-Aarya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Did you know that you find love in the most unexpected places, just as you find  home in the most unexpected places,   and I feel Manik has finally found both love and home at the Murties.

My heart really goes out to all of them, Nandini and her inner turmoil, how she silently cried and lost for words, Manik and his guilt, no able to save the one you love, and to see them suffer and being tortured is so heart breaking. And finally the Murties, they are just such beautiful people at heart, their home may be small but they have a enormous heart, you can actually feel their pain, their helplessness, and vulnerability...

How do you teach them to love again, how do you smile again, if only it were possible to love without pain.. . 

Indeed, it was a very beautiful episode...

IFollower thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

What a sweet episode, man...so many simple yet poignant scenes.

The first scene was really emotional...loved Manik's expressions when he cradled her hands in his and saw those bruises...and the sorry...that dialogue..."Woh tumhein mere saamne se le gaya aur main kuch nahin kar paaya"...the pain-ridden guilt in those words...really hits home. 

Manik has always been portrayed as a character, where he takes everyone's responsibilities on his shoulders and feels guilty when something goes wrong ( Fab 5). And now, it is about HIS NANDINI- all the more he feels guilty. How can he NOT???

An overall mention must be made for the thehraav in the epi...little touches like the way Manik would approach Chacha-Chachi...the way Fab 5 and Navya exchanged glances and nods when Manik wanted to stay the night for Nandini's sake...all of these made the scenes really touching I felt. 
Thats very true. Usually, when serious scenes or theme is going on, many a time, simple gestures like these are not given importance. But kudos to the KY2 (Script writers, CVs and directors) for making simple gestures like these, all the more special and important. That is so close to reality.

Manik is almost like a wounded animal right now...his state in the scene with Cabir especially...the pain is as much his as Nandini's...every bruise on her body, her empty eyes give him as much pain as they give her...and he's lashing out helplessly not knowing what to do...wanting to kill Pandit for taking away Nandu's smile...hating himself for not preventing what happened...blaming himself for not seeing it coming...all classic Manik. 
And the way Parth executed it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. 

Loved how matter of factly Cabir consoled him...simple scenes without melodrama...that is why so effective. 
Yes, very naturally done. In fact, reminded me of the days, Nandini used to console Manik, in a very similar way, during Cabir- R track. Time is the best healer. Cabin is a true friend indeed. He exactly understands what Manik's state of mind and that HUG between the 2 friends... so natural and Manik really needed that. 

Dhruv was being lamely flippant today...Uttu ki acting as usual not upto the mark. 
Made me wonder what is happening to Dhruv's characterisation. There was a time, when Manik and Dhruv did not need words to communicate and now..??? Either he does not know Manik or he still did not understand the depth of Manik's relation with Nandini, as much as Cabir or even Alya/ Mukti do (I choose the latter, as he has just apologised and has come back to the group- technically we are still on the night of the Fusion Concert!!).

Manik's restlessness to find ways to go check up on Nandu again and the way he went about asking Chachi...aww...actually the Manik-Chachi scene today was just LOVELY...so touching the way Chachi got emotional and understood Manik's anxiety to see Nandini...so nicely handled again without going too heavy melodrama again. 
Yes.. Chachi has always been a MaNan shipper. She has always liked Manik, from day 1- the first time he went to their house, to give the contract papers. And her reluctance at first to let Manik go to Nandini's room is so very natural, realistic and understandable. But she had to give in- being the sweet-heart she is ๐Ÿ˜Š. Its not just us, chachi could not also see the restlessness of Manik.

The haldi doodh scene was all kinds of adorable...Manik cajoling her any which way he can...and the soft smiles exchanged via the mirror in the end...BEAUTIFUL VISUALIZATION
Nicely captured and the very soft smiles on both of their faces- can be watched so many times. 

A lovely 200th epi...kudos to the team๐Ÿ‘
I 2nd U to that..๐Ÿ‘

Hello AreYaar... Nice post and you have high-lighted all the scenes (that matter to us) so very well. Though many would be disappointed with the episode, esp there were expectations of Nandini's confession, they could not have made it any better than this. 
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: mamathasridhar

The Manik Chachi scene was so good Anu, and the way he hugs Cabir, his helplessness...and I liked alya today , the way she said that nandini is involved this time... Nice bonding overall

True, Mamta...the Manik-Chachi scene was very touching...again props to the actress playing Chachi...she does such a fab job of her character...

And watching their scenes, I'm so impressed with the maturity and nuances they've given to Chachi's reactions to Manik and MaNan's relationship...no silly hoo-halla or melodrama over her niece's boyfriend...simply giving them their space, actually understanding their bond with each other, empathizing with it...props to the show for this nuance.  You rarely get to see anything other than 2D characters in that sense...who are either shipping the main pair or projecting societal melodrama...

But Chachi simply...understands with a sweetness that is so disarming๐Ÿ˜Š

Yes, I loved Cabir and Alya's reactions too...great maturity from Alya indeed in understanding why it's tough for Manik cuz Nandu is involved.
IFollower thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Aarya-

Did you know that you find love in the most unexpected places, just as you find  home in the most unexpected places,   and I feel Manik has finally found both love and home at the Murties.

My heart really goes out to all of them, Nandini and her inner turmoil, how she silently cried and lost for words, Manik and his guilt, no able to save the one you love, and to see them suffer and being tortured is so heart breaking. And finally the Murties, they are just such beautiful people at heart, their home may be small but they have a enormous heart, you can actually feel their pain, their helplessness, and vulnerability...

How do you teach them to love again, how do you smile again, if only it were possible to love without pain.. . 

So well said, Aarya ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘!! He indeed has found home!! 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Aarya-

Nicely said, Mehr...indeed love is found in the most unexpected of places...and I have loved the evolution of Manik's bond with the Murthys too...and yes the reactions of the Murthys always just make your heart swell with emotion cuz you can see that they are just all HEART...there is a simplicity yet deep warmth and affection in their body language that hits home.

Today we could feel the emotions of almost all the characters...I'm excluding Dhruv and Harshad for obvious reasons...but apart from that...everyone...ofcourse most especially Manik and Nandini...the scenes these days are so touching, man...PaNi are doing a beautiful job of the poignancy...what is love without pain...somehow it only strengthens what they mean to each other as these scenes are showing too...they will learn to smile and love again cuz they are strong...and when either one of them weakens, the other is always there to anchor :)
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
AREYAAR has gone crazy. Have I rubbed off on you or what? Lemme watch the episode and I'll be back!
AreYaar thumbnail

Hello AreYaar... Nice post and you have high-lighted all the scenes (that matter to us) so very well. Though many would be disappointed with the episode, esp there were expectations of Nandini's confession, they could not have made it any better than this. 

Thanks IFollower :)

I'm not sure if ppl were disappointed with the epi but I personally found it to be a very poignant epi with just the right degree of emotional angst without going overboard.

Re: Dhruv...I think they sometimes just forget his characterization conveniently to play up the Manik-Cabir bond...Uttu's acting abilities don't help either...anyways they might give him a good track if the attacks storyline comes back...let's see.
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Kiran.

AREYAAR has gone crazy. Have I rubbed off on you or what? Lemme watch the episode and I'll be back!

LOL why have I gone crazy? Cuz I made a post? ๐Ÿ˜†   I felt the epi was worth talking about, man and didn't seem like others had made any posts where I could blab...so I chose to do some honors๐Ÿ˜›