India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

200th epi and dhruv

orpi IF-Dazzler
orpi
orpi

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
donno guys all i felt dhruv has changed forever Ouch like his concern for manik has changed, they way he is talking like more casual dont care kind of attitude Ouch he was clam n caring but now he has changed into a new person who is not that shy anymore, speaks more than b4 and less caring and specially in todays epi i felt he doesnt even know manik Ouch the way he said manik taught them how to survive then he himself must know how to but dear dhruv it was u guys so he never showed his fear infront of u guys.. but today when he needed u - u r saying all that Sleepyanyways loved manbir as usual loved their hug and kabirs special way of making manik clam down loved their bonding !! ClapBig smileEmbarrassed hope CVs will give us that dhruv back who was more caring for manik Ouch i miss that manruv scenes their love for each other Ouch
did u guys felt the same or is it just me Stern Smile ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveMishalchatrits

Paytonlee IF-Dazzler
Paytonlee
Paytonlee

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
CVs ruined his character too much. he is annoying now. Even during the fight scene he was just standing there like a statue. i dont know whether its dhruv's new personality or utkarsh's acting has taken a worse turn but i cant stand him anymore and skip his parts.
I ship ManBir

Yesterday even harshad was better than dhruv. atleast he asked about manik LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

orpi

IFollower Groupbie
IFollower
IFollower

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by orpi

donno guys all i felt dhruv has changed forever Ouch like his concern for manik has changed, they way he is talking like more casual dont care kind of attitude Ouch he was clam n caring but now he has changed into a new person who is not that shy anymore, speaks more than b4 and less caring and specially in todays epi i felt he doesnt even know manik Ouch the way he said manik taught them how to survive then he himself must know how to but dear dhruv it was u guys so he never showed his fear infront of u guys.. but today when he needed u - u r saying all that Sleepyanyways loved manbir as usual loved their hug and kabirs special way of making manik clam down loved their bonding !! ClapBig smileEmbarrassed hope CVs will give us that dhruv back who was more caring for manik Ouch i miss that manruv scenes their love for each other Ouch
did u guys felt the same or is it just me Stern Smile ?

Hi Orpi... Talking about Dhruv...its difficult to say if he has changed forever. Yes, he definitely has changed and lets hope its for the good. I don't think he has a 'don't care' attitude but his acting is not as as good as others and hence these things might be showing up more. 

But I feel is, he does not realise the extent of Manik's relationship with Nandini. It wasn't like Manik and Alya, when they were together. I dont think he understand MaNan are connected with their souls. The others can understand MaNan better, esp Cabir and Alya/ Mukti including. But remember, Dhruv has just come back to Fab 5, after a long time and its still Fusion Concert night, so its been only a few hrs since he's back and hopefully he will understand with time, what MaNan mean to each other. 

I could be completely way off track, but just my opinion. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aastha150597Bharathi_gurti

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top