Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

India-Forums

   
Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap
Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

Finally Some praja moments& effects of war on family! (Page 2)

Intrepida IF-Sizzlerz
Intrepida
Intrepida

Joined: 26 August 2006
Posts: 10408

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swara98

Hey rathi how are you? Smile loved yesterday's episodeit like some miracle happened well pratap is right with war strategy akbar can arrange food easily but being surrounded its difficult for people in the palace to survive

loved how AS wants to fight and that coward jm is being happy thinking that either pratap or akbar will die in war Angry feel like kicking his butt lol!

well I can say AS understands his mother more than his father but this time even pratap wanted to talk to her but every time US came in between what to do with this paan boy D'oh

and finally we get a praja scene that to private well I saw the scene atleast five times as it is we rarely get parja scene but episode was good

and yor analysis is too good Big smile

Hi Swara, how are you? im well! thanks!
paan boy hahah- he has quit for now! it was nice to see the family bondingBig smile
thanks dear! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kaana

bitblue IF-Dazzler
bitblue
bitblue

Joined: 18 May 2005
Posts: 3375

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 5:03am | IP Logged
hahah someone is missing salima a lotWink. nice episode i found AS smarter than pratap in his childhood. pratap was never able to read his JBs feelings. yes JB was smart enough to hide it too. loved the way As is bonded with his mother. and yes we get to see HUG really CV r u nutsLOLLOL
last war part between Prlala was nice very nicely done though we had repeat clips but i can forgive them considering they are doing this shoot in heat. now all doors are going to get closed but where is our paata?
 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rinallIntrepida

Intrepida IF-Sizzlerz
Intrepida
Intrepida

Joined: 26 August 2006
Posts: 10408

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bitblue

hahah someone is missing salima a lotWink. nice episode i found AS smarter than pratap in his childhood. pratap was never able to read his JBs feelings. yes JB was smart enough to hide it too. loved the way As is bonded with his mother. and yes we get to see HUG really CV r u nutsLOLLOL
last war part between Prlala was nice very nicely done though we had repeat clips but i can forgive them considering they are doing this shoot in heat. now all doors are going to get closed but where is our paata?
 

hahah, akbar is probably thinking about her lol
yes you are right, pratap could never read his mom, actually he couldnt read any of his moms lol! its nice to see his kid having more brains than him lol

yea patta will probably make a hero style entry!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rinallKaanatwilightlover29

rinall Goldie
rinall
rinall

Joined: 31 May 2013
Posts: 2046

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Ratiii !!  how are you dear ?? HugHug
Coming to the episode... Uff ! Mujhe seriously laga ki PraLal ke beech face-off hoga...D'ohBy the way, don't you think the guy who plays Akbar in the show is looking really tired...I mean, warrior jaisa posture hai hi nahi...his shoulders look drooping...his eyes look lost...he sounds weak...Confused

As for Jagmal...LOL Talk about being in the wrong place at the wrong time ROFL he should have stayed away from the "Veer Purush" mandali ROFL

Finally got a nice lengthy PraJa scene, courtesy AS WinkEmbarrassed Thank God he's not a buddhuram like his father !!LOL 
DB's transformation--- I'm really hoping that it's permanent Confused

Excellent analysis, Rati ! Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kaanatwilightlover29Intrepida

twilightlover29 IF-Sizzlerz
twilightlover29
twilightlover29

Joined: 29 August 2014
Posts: 15685

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Saw the epi Rati and am impressed by AS- maan gaye iss bacche ko- Pratap ko sirf yehi sahi raasta dikha sakta hai (Ajabde ka raasta)
I love the veero ki toli - reminded me of the song "Hawan karenge" from Bhaag Milkha Bhaag - waise iss episode mein Bhaag Jagmal Bhaag hona chahiye tha na - am so happy to see Pratap reading through Jaggu bhaiya and taking him for practice

DB - She for me is a chameleon changing colours as per the situation: Earlier PRatap was her enemy because he was the biggest obstacle in he rson's coronation and then the truth came out  (Jaggu bhaiya ki dhulaayi waala epi is my fav) and now she realises that only PRatap can save her and her worthless son as well plus she is being a Rajputana woman - showing bravery in times of crisis and managing the household so that the warriors are not disturbed after all the warriors are the protectors

Patta boy needs to come back and soon - saara mazaa miss kar raha hai woh abhi: Kaah we see Patta fighting against Jaggu bhaiya in training

Thanks for an awesome analysis as ususal Rati!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rinallKaanaIntrepida

twilightlover29 IF-Sizzlerz
twilightlover29
twilightlover29

Joined: 29 August 2014
Posts: 15685

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rinall

Ratiii !!  how are you dear ?? HugHug
Coming to the episode... Uff ! Mujhe seriously laga ki PraLal ke beech face-off hoga...D'ohBy the way, don't you think the guy who plays Akbar in the show is looking really tired...I mean, warrior jaisa posture hai hi nahi...his shoulders look drooping...his eyes look lost...he sounds weak...Confused

As for Jagmal...LOL Talk about being in the wrong place at the wrong time ROFL he should have stayed away from the "Veer Purush" mandali ROFL

Finally got a nice lengthy PraJa scene, courtesy AS WinkEmbarrassed Thank God he's not a buddhuram like his father !!LOL 
DB's transformation--- I'm really hoping that it's permanent Confused

Excellent analysis, Rati ! Clap


@Bold: Ab new show  (Life Colours par aata hai - not sure of the title) mein main lead play kar raha haina isiliye bechara tired hoga besides I heard that the industry was staring at a strike by the workers as unki pay increase nahi ho rahi hai so many producers are shooting bank episodes to glide through the strike - maybe yeh bhi reason ho sakta hai

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rinallKaanaIntrepida

Kaana Goldie
Kaana
Kaana

Joined: 10 April 2014
Posts: 2134

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Hey Rati, sorry am late.
I finally caught with the episode watching. I am not happy with Pratap portrayal during the discussion with Jaimal and Acharya at Kumbalgarh - they are making a fool out of him. He is very intelligent, but here he is portrayed an emotional fool. And the way he gave his sword to Acharya before proving his valor to the Afghan chief (don't remember his name) was sick, totally disrespectful and unlike Pratap. He was treating him like Chakrapani. And ofcourse he was shown consistently stupid with intelligence coming only from Khetu.

As it is I am not happy with cast - sorry, this is not to hurt anyone's sentiments. This is just my view. I am not touched by the emotions, its always like seeing someone acting there - I miss the depth of the character. Even US gave goosebumps with his address. But I am yet to feel so, but the fighting is excellent definitely. Even the expression of romance or lovefor son - I perfectly understand why there are not more such scenes! It's standard expression. Sorry guys for the rant, but I just could not hold sharing these feelings away from you. And to top it all, ridiculous scenes like jumping from the fort or meeting Akbar with his big army face to face akale while US and others watch, why even Akbar listens- it needs to have atlesst a semblance of being realistic. And yes, the Akbar it's like he is already beaten up, what posture is it even while sitting on the horse facing an arch enemy who giving a bhashan to him. It's like a student being scolded by a teacher in school. These styles Ak needs to learn from Pratap. Also Skbar's attire- it's like a discarded robe. With the riches he has and looted, he should be better dorned. Sorry Rati, I had to let it off.

Now coming to current Epi, AS and AS all the way. He understands his mother's feelings better than his father who is supposed to love her dearly - why do they have to portray Pratap as such a buddhu???? And Ajabde- what is she reduced to now? Praja scene seemed a force fit for the viewers, but never mind as long as they remember Praja. We got one moment after sooo long!

DB-is genuinely happy about Pratap and ensure he gets everything (including Ajabde!) as he is much needed for saving Mewar now. I wonder if she ever thought what would have happened now if she had succeeded in killing Pratap? She is a loyalist to Mewar, no doubt. But when it comes to authority it has to be her and her's. Guys, I miss JB so much. The way she would have handled it- am sure not a drop of year would have come out of her eyes. Truly it's US and Pratap's loss that she is not with them.

Patta- he will come after the final war begins. That's my understanding from Abhay's Jaimal-Patta post, when his mother sends him so bravely.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Intrepida

Intrepida IF-Sizzlerz
Intrepida
Intrepida

Joined: 26 August 2006
Posts: 10408

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by twilightlover29

Saw the epi Rati and am impressed by AS- maan gaye iss bacche ko- Pratap ko sirf yehi sahi raasta dikha sakta hai (Ajabde ka raasta)
I love the veero ki toli - reminded me of the song "Hawan karenge" from Bhaag Milkha Bhaag - waise iss episode mein Bhaag Jagmal Bhaag hona chahiye tha na - am so happy to see Pratap reading through Jaggu bhaiya and taking him for practice

DB - She for me is a chameleon changing colours as per the situation: Earlier PRatap was her enemy because he was the biggest obstacle in he rson's coronation and then the truth came out  (Jaggu bhaiya ki dhulaayi waala epi is my fav) and now she realises that only PRatap can save her and her worthless son as well plus she is being a Rajputana woman - showing bravery in times of crisis and managing the household so that the warriors are not disturbed after all the warriors are the protectors

Patta boy needs to come back and soon - saara mazaa miss kar raha hai woh abhi: Kaah we see Patta fighting against Jaggu bhaiya in training

Thanks for an awesome analysis as ususal Rati!!!

yup AS was really good!
yea DB is just good because of the situation, she likes to be great !

i think patta will make a grand entry lol

you're welcome!

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
PrAja FF:Symbol of love (Complete!!)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31

Author: .moonglade.   Replies: 243   Views: 32654

.moonglade. 243 32654 05 March 2016 at 6:35am by .moonglade.
PrAja scene links - Bijolia-2.0 + post marriage - updated on Page 20

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19

Author: -FreeLancer-   Replies: 149   Views: 31679

-FreeLancer- 149 31679 11 May 2015 at 10:16am by ...Mirage...
Finally finally......

2

Author: aditi37   Replies: 10   Views: 1567

aditi37 10 1567 13 November 2014 at 9:55pm by aditi37
PrAja VM - THE PRAJA STORY VM

2 3

Author: shrutijest.   Replies: 20   Views: 3383

shrutijest. 20 3383 05 November 2014 at 5:35am by ApekshaM
PrAja! PrAja! PrAja!

2

Author: Chitra89   Replies: 15   Views: 7440

Chitra89 15 7440 03 September 2014 at 4:41pm by arakshi_16

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index