Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: bitblue

hahah someone is missing salima a lot😉. nice episode i found AS smarter than pratap in his childhood. pratap was never able to read his JBs feelings. yes JB was smart enough to hide it too. loved the way As is bonded with his mother. and yes we get to see HUG really CV r u nuts😆😆

last war part between Prlala was nice very nicely done though we had repeat clips but i can forgive them considering they are doing this shoot in heat. now all doors are going to get closed but where is our paata?

hahah, akbar is probably thinking about her lol
yes you are right, pratap could never read his mom, actually he couldnt read any of his moms lol! its nice to see his kid having more brains than him lol

yea patta will probably make a hero style entry!😆
rinall thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ratiii !!  how are you dear ?? 🤗🤗
Coming to the episode... Uff ! Mujhe seriously laga ki PraLal ke beech face-off hoga...By the way, don't you think the guy who plays Akbar in the show is looking really tired...I mean, warrior jaisa posture hai hi nahi...his shoulders look drooping...his eyes look lost...he sounds weak...😕

As for Jagmal...😆 Talk about being in the wrong place at the wrong time 🤣 he should have stayed away from the "Veer Purush" mandali 🤣

Finally got a nice lengthy PraJa scene, courtesy AS 😉😳 Thank God he's not a buddhuram like his father !!😆 
DB's transformation--- I'm really hoping that it's permanent 😕

Excellent analysis, Rati ! 👏
twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Saw the epi Rati and am impressed by AS- maan gaye iss bacche ko- Pratap ko sirf yehi sahi raasta dikha sakta hai (Ajabde ka raasta)
I love the veero ki toli - reminded me of the song "Hawan karenge" from Bhaag Milkha Bhaag - waise iss episode mein Bhaag Jagmal Bhaag hona chahiye tha na - am so happy to see Pratap reading through Jaggu bhaiya and taking him for practice

DB - She for me is a chameleon changing colours as per the situation: Earlier PRatap was her enemy because he was the biggest obstacle in he rson's coronation and then the truth came out  (Jaggu bhaiya ki dhulaayi waala epi is my fav) and now she realises that only PRatap can save her and her worthless son as well plus she is being a Rajputana woman - showing bravery in times of crisis and managing the household so that the warriors are not disturbed after all the warriors are the protectors

Patta boy needs to come back and soon - saara mazaa miss kar raha hai woh abhi: Kaah we see Patta fighting against Jaggu bhaiya in training

Thanks for an awesome analysis as ususal Rati!!!
twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rinall

Ratiii !!  how are you dear ?? 🤗🤗

Coming to the episode... Uff ! Mujhe seriously laga ki PraLal ke beech face-off hoga...By the way, don't you think the guy who plays Akbar in the show is looking really tired...I mean, warrior jaisa posture hai hi nahi...his shoulders look drooping...his eyes look lost...he sounds weak...😕

As for Jagmal...😆 Talk about being in the wrong place at the wrong time 🤣 he should have stayed away from the "Veer Purush" mandali 🤣

Finally got a nice lengthy PraJa scene, courtesy AS 😉😳 Thank God he's not a buddhuram like his father !!😆 

@Bold: Ab new show  (Life Colours par aata hai - not sure of the title) mein main lead play kar raha haina isiliye bechara tired hoga besides I heard that the industry was staring at a strike by the workers as unki pay increase nahi ho rahi hai so many producers are shooting bank episodes to glide through the strike - maybe yeh bhi reason ho sakta hai

Kaana thumbnail
Hey Rati, sorry am late.
I finally caught with the episode watching. I am not happy with Pratap portrayal during the discussion with Jaimal and Acharya at Kumbalgarh - they are making a fool out of him. He is very intelligent, but here he is portrayed an emotional fool. And the way he gave his sword to Acharya before proving his valor to the Afghan chief (don't remember his name) was sick, totally disrespectful and unlike Pratap. He was treating him like Chakrapani. And ofcourse he was shown consistently stupid with intelligence coming only from Khetu.

As it is I am not happy with cast - sorry, this is not to hurt anyone's sentiments. This is just my view. I am not touched by the emotions, its always like seeing someone acting there - I miss the depth of the character. Even US gave goosebumps with his address. But I am yet to feel so, but the fighting is excellent definitely. Even the expression of romance or lovefor son - I perfectly understand why there are not more such scenes! It's standard expression. Sorry guys for the rant, but I just could not hold sharing these feelings away from you. And to top it all, ridiculous scenes like jumping from the fort or meeting Akbar with his big army face to face akale while US and others watch, why even Akbar listens- it needs to have atlesst a semblance of being realistic. And yes, the Akbar it's like he is already beaten up, what posture is it even while sitting on the horse facing an arch enemy who giving a bhashan to him. It's like a student being scolded by a teacher in school. These styles Ak needs to learn from Pratap. Also Skbar's attire- it's like a discarded robe. With the riches he has and looted, he should be better dorned. Sorry Rati, I had to let it off.

Now coming to current Epi, AS and AS all the way. He understands his mother's feelings better than his father who is supposed to love her dearly - why do they have to portray Pratap as such a buddhu???? And Ajabde- what is she reduced to now? Praja scene seemed a force fit for the viewers, but never mind as long as they remember Praja. We got one moment after sooo long!

DB-is genuinely happy about Pratap and ensure he gets everything (including Ajabde!) as he is much needed for saving Mewar now. I wonder if she ever thought what would have happened now if she had succeeded in killing Pratap? She is a loyalist to Mewar, no doubt. But when it comes to authority it has to be her and her's. Guys, I miss JB so much. The way she would have handled it- am sure not a drop of year would have come out of her eyes. Truly it's US and Pratap's loss that she is not with them.

Patta- he will come after the final war begins. That's my understanding from Abhay's Jaimal-Patta post, when his mother sends him so bravely.
Intrepida thumbnail
Originally posted by: twilightlover29

Saw the epi Rati and am impressed by AS- maan gaye iss bacche ko- Pratap ko sirf yehi sahi raasta dikha sakta hai (Ajabde ka raasta)
I love the veero ki toli - reminded me of the song "Hawan karenge" from Bhaag Milkha Bhaag - waise iss episode mein Bhaag Jagmal Bhaag hona chahiye tha na - am so happy to see Pratap reading through Jaggu bhaiya and taking him for practice

DB - She for me is a chameleon changing colours as per the situation: Earlier PRatap was her enemy because he was the biggest obstacle in he rson's coronation and then the truth came out  (Jaggu bhaiya ki dhulaayi waala epi is my fav) and now she realises that only PRatap can save her and her worthless son as well plus she is being a Rajputana woman - showing bravery in times of crisis and managing the household so that the warriors are not disturbed after all the warriors are the protectors

Patta boy needs to come back and soon - saara mazaa miss kar raha hai woh abhi: Kaah we see Patta fighting against Jaggu bhaiya in training

Thanks for an awesome analysis as ususal Rati!!!

yup AS was really good!
yea DB is just good because of the situation, she likes to be great !

i think patta will make a grand entry lol

you're welcome!
Intrepida thumbnail
Originally posted by: rinall

Ratiii !!  how are you dear ?? 

🤗
Hi Rinal! im good, how are you?🤗
you are so right, jalal looks exhausted, good observation lol!

DB- sab temporary hi hota hai uske mamle me lol

thanks dear! 😃
Intrepida thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kaana

Hey Rati, sorry am late.
I finally caught with the episode watching. I am not happy with Pratap portrayal during the discussion with Jaimal and Acharya at Kumbalgarh - they are making a fool out of him. He is very intelligent, but here he is portrayed an emotional fool. And the way he gave his sword to Acharya before proving his valor to the Afghan chief (don't remember his name) was sick, totally disrespectful and unlike Pratap. He was treating him like Chakrapani. And ofcourse he was shown consistently stupid with intelligence coming only from Khetu.

As it is I am not happy with cast - sorry, this is not to hurt anyone's sentiments. This is just my view. I am not touched by the emotions, its always like seeing someone acting there - I miss the depth of the character. Even US gave goosebumps with his address. But I am yet to feel so, but the fighting is excellent definitely. Even the expression of romance or lovefor son - I perfectly understand why there are not more such scenes! It's standard expression. Sorry guys for the rant, but I just could not hold sharing these feelings away from you. And to top it all, ridiculous scenes like jumping from the fort or meeting Akbar with his big army face to face akale while US and others watch, why even Akbar listens- it needs to have atlesst a semblance of being realistic. And yes, the Akbar it's like he is already beaten up, what posture is it even while sitting on the horse facing an arch enemy who giving a bhashan to him. It's like a student being scolded by a teacher in school. These styles Ak needs to learn from Pratap. Also Skbar's attire- it's like a discarded robe. With the riches he has and looted, he should be better dorned. Sorry Rati, I had to let it off.

Now coming to current Epi, AS and AS all the way. He understands his mother's feelings better than his father who is supposed to love her dearly - why do they have to portray Pratap as such a buddhu???? And Ajabde- what is she reduced to now? Praja scene seemed a force fit for the viewers, but never mind as long as they remember Praja. We got one moment after sooo long!

DB-is genuinely happy about Pratap and ensure he gets everything (including Ajabde!) as he is much needed for saving Mewar now. I wonder if she ever thought what would have happened now if she had succeeded in killing Pratap? She is a loyalist to Mewar, no doubt. But when it comes to authority it has to be her and her's. Guys, I miss JB so much. The way she would have handled it- am sure not a drop of year would have come out of her eyes. Truly it's US and Pratap's loss that she is not with them.

Patta- he will come after the final war begins. That's my understanding from Abhay's Jaimal-Patta post, when his mother sends him so bravely.

Hi Kaana, no worries dear! thanks for dropping by!

yes Pratap is being made into a fool! i dont like it!

and yes i think the cast is good but the portrayal is not right, and thats whats messing it up!

AS is so good!
omg I miss JB, where is Rajshri!!! 

no worries for the long post, i understand your frustration, i kinda feel the same way but hanging on in the hope that it will get better!
123pritha thumbnail
Amar Singh
u stole the show
though
 i loved the pratap ajabde scene

yet for Amar singh was star of the show yesterday

i think every mother would want son like Amar Singh

after a long time a lovely scene b/w Pratap Ajabde
loved it

rinall thumbnail
Originally posted by: twilightlover29

@Bold: Ab new show  (Life Colours par aata hai - not sure of the title) mein main lead play kar raha haina isiliye bechara tired hoga besides I heard that the industry was staring at a strike by the workers as unki pay increase nahi ho rahi hai so many producers are shooting bank episodes to glide through the strike - maybe yeh bhi reason ho sakta hai

Haan ho sakta hai... I read in the Bombay Times that he has been spending all his waking hours shuttling between the two sets...And that he even sleeps in his car... 
About the strike, I read ki that strike has lost all steam re...Kuch ruling hua hai...that producers can hire people from outside the union for shoots and that there's no reason for them to stop shooting...pata nahi kya chal raha hai