Finally Some praja moments& effects of war on family!

Posted: 8 years ago
Hi everyone!

title: Finally Some praja moments! 

So Pratap again says that akbar can sit outside of chittod fort as long as he want! basically he can move in there and have kids and a family with salima lol

I loved how Pratap answered for JM saying that he would join them in the fight, even though the world knows that JM is always out to save his butt! haha! 

Poor Ajabdeh- Pratap is not giving her time! I think he is afraid somewhere that if he gives her time he may not be able to focus but as a woman AJabdeh has waited so long for this buddhu lol! so I felt bad for her! 

Maa AJabdeh and Beta Amar- so nice to see AS unhappy to see his mother in pain and sadness! thats how a kid should be, its the kids in this world who can read emotions, who read faces, they are pure hearted so they are not clouded by any hate or bias, they can read emotions, sadness, evil, good, etc! sons are usually closer their moms, and in this case its no different! hehe!

and finally we get a private moment between Praja- and a HUG, did i just see a HUG!! haha! aaj toh suraj paschim se aaya hai!! omg! and our dear sasuma DB actually took away AS so that praja could talk, this lady is bipolar, but im sure she will go back to her evil ways when she is in udaipur, i guess in war times she becomes good, and then in peacetimes, she is a pain in the butt!!! hehe!

thru the past few weeks we have seen the effects that war have on a family and nation! the women suffer emotionally a lot, and we see that today, its just the tip of the iceberg! the women really hold the fort together, they put on a brave face and stand tall in all situations! War brings the family closer and separates them emotionally too!

so the precap from yesterday was a dream that akbar had, yea we knew that right?!

precap- more soldiers join akbar- whats new? well now US is closing all the fort doors!

I liked today for the praja moments and for our temporarily reformed Sasuma DB!

Edited by Intrepida - 8 years ago
Whoa. Lots of tiny miracles today. I'll take it πŸ˜ƒ
Reformed DB ?!? Praja scenes?!? AS - Ajabde scenes?!? Pratap taking a pot shot at JM?!?
Definitely can't miss this episode πŸ˜› Cheers to women power!!

Hugs!! 😳Edited by Jaz_ - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Jaz_

Whoa. Lots of tiny miracles today. I'll take it πŸ˜ƒ
Reformed DB ?!? Praja scenes?!? AS - Ajabde scenes?!? Pratap taking a pot shot at JM?!?
Definitely can't miss this episode πŸ˜› Cheers to women power!!

Hugs!! 😳

Hello firstie!
well its temporary reform in my opinion! lol!
yea do watch it!

hugs!! πŸ€—
a reformed DB is a little hard to swallow but i agree that she feels that the can sort out the internal differences later... i think she has finally realized that her son is of no use against enemies ... so i think DB has her selfish motives to let Praja have their moment... if they didn't do that now then Pratap will keep thinking what Ajab wanted to say and not fully concentrate on war and that's not good for our DB na πŸ˜‰

and i loved little AS todayπŸ˜³πŸ‘
Edited by pari0706 - 8 years ago
I loved yesterday's episode...it was truly lovely episode with AS caring nature towards her mother and PrAja scene❀️😳
Thanks for the analysis Rati:)
Originally posted by _CutieCute_

I loved yesterday's episode...it was truly lovely episode with AS caring nature towards her mother and PrAja scene❀️😳
Thanks for the analysis Rati:)

yup it was a good epi!
you're welcome!πŸ˜ƒ
Hey rathi how are you? 😊 loved yesterday's episodeit like some miracle happened well pratap is right with war strategy akbar can arrange food easily but being surrounded its difficult for people in the palace to survive

loved how AS wants to fight and that coward jm is being happy thinking that either pratap or akbar will die in war 😑 feel like kicking his butt lol!

well I can say AS understands his mother more than his father but this time even pratap wanted to talk to her but every time US came in between what to do with this paan boy

and finally we get a praja scene that to private well I saw the scene atleast five times as it is we rarely get parja scene but episode was good

and yor analysis is too good πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by pari0706

a reformed DB is a little hard to swallow but i agree that she feels that the can sort out the internal differences later... i think she has finally realized that her son is of no use against enemies ... so i think DB has her selfish motives to let Praja have their moment... if they didn't do that now then Pratap will keep thinking what Ajab wanted to say and not fully concentrate on war and that's not good for our DB na πŸ˜‰

and i loved little AS todayπŸ˜³πŸ‘

yea she is not reformed but she is temporarily all goody goodyy lol
yup she is still selfish but she knows that in this situation she wants to be the great one, she wants to be great like JB so she will play the part for now!

yup AS was so adorable!
Originally posted by swara98

Hey rathi how are you? 😊 loved yesterday's episodeit like some miracle happened well pratap is right with war strategy akbar can arrange food easily but being surrounded its difficult for people in the palace to survive

loved how AS wants to fight and that coward jm is being happy thinking that either pratap or akbar will die in war 😑 feel like kicking his butt lol!

well I can say AS understands his mother more than his father but this time even pratap wanted to talk to her but every time US came in between what to do with this paan boy

and finally we get a praja scene that to private well I saw the scene atleast five times as it is we rarely get parja scene but episode was good

and yor analysis is too good πŸ˜ƒ

Hi Swara, how are you? im well! thanks!
paan boy hahah- he has quit for now! it was nice to see the family bondingπŸ˜ƒ
thanks dear! 
hahah someone is missing salima a lotπŸ˜‰. nice episode i found AS smarter than pratap in his childhood. pratap was never able to read his JBs feelings. yes JB was smart enough to hide it too. loved the way As is bonded with his mother. and yes we get to see HUG really CV r u nutsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
last war part between Prlala was nice very nicely done though we had repeat clips but i can forgive them considering they are doing this shoot in heat. now all doors are going to get closed but where is our paata?