Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

India-Forums

Finally Some praja moments& effects of war on family!

Intrepida IF-Sizzlerz
Intrepida
Intrepida

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone!

title: Finally Some praja moments! 

So Pratap again says that akbar can sit outside of chittod fort as long as he want! basically he can move in there and have kids and a family with salima lol

I loved how Pratap answered for JM saying that he would join them in the fight, even though the world knows that JM is always out to save his butt! haha! 

Poor Ajabdeh- Pratap is not giving her time! I think he is afraid somewhere that if he gives her time he may not be able to focus but as a woman AJabdeh has waited so long for this buddhu lol! so I felt bad for her! 

Maa AJabdeh and Beta Amar- so nice to see AS unhappy to see his mother in pain and sadness! thats how a kid should be, its the kids in this world who can read emotions, who read faces, they are pure hearted so they are not clouded by any hate or bias, they can read emotions, sadness, evil, good, etc! sons are usually closer their moms, and in this case its no different! hehe!

and finally we get a private moment between Praja- and a HUG, did i just see a HUG!! haha! aaj toh suraj paschim se aaya hai!! omg! and our dear sasuma DB actually took away AS so that praja could talk, this lady is bipolar, but im sure she will go back to her evil ways when she is in udaipur, i guess in war times she becomes good, and then in peacetimes, she is a pain in the butt!!! hehe!

thru the past few weeks we have seen the effects that war have on a family and nation! the women suffer emotionally a lot, and we see that today, its just the tip of the iceberg! the women really hold the fort together, they put on a brave face and stand tall in all situations! War brings the family closer and separates them emotionally too!

so the precap from yesterday was a dream that akbar had, yea we knew that right?!

precap- more soldiers join akbar- whats new? well now US is closing all the fort doors!

I liked today for the praja moments and for our temporarily reformed Sasuma DB!

Edited by Intrepida - 06 May 2015 at 4:39pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

JasNehaFanAnnei123Jaz_rinallShaNak_RagNa

Jaz_ Goldie
Jaz_
Jaz_

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Whoa. Lots of tiny miracles today. I'll take it Big smile
Reformed DB ?!? Praja scenes?!? AS - Ajabde scenes?!? Pratap taking a pot shot at JM?!?
Definitely can't miss this episode Tongue Cheers to women power!!

Hugs!! Embarrassed

Edited by Jaz_ - 06 May 2015 at 4:50pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Intrepidatwilightlover29

Intrepida IF-Sizzlerz
Intrepida
Intrepida

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaz_

Whoa. Lots of tiny miracles today. I'll take it Big smile
Reformed DB ?!? Praja scenes?!? AS - Ajabde scenes?!? Pratap taking a pot shot at JM?!?
Definitely can't miss this episode Tongue Cheers to women power!!

Hugs!! Embarrassed

Hello firstie!
well its temporary reform in my opinion! lol!
yea do watch it!

hugs!! Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kaana

pari0706 IF-Rockerz
pari0706
pari0706

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:01am | IP Logged
a reformed DB is a little hard to swallow but i agree that she feels that the can sort out the internal differences later... i think she has finally realized that her son is of no use against enemies ... so i think DB has her selfish motives to let Praja have their moment... if they didn't do that now then Pratap will keep thinking what Ajab wanted to say and not fully concentrate on war and that's not good for our DB na Wink

and i loved little AS todayEmbarrassedClap

Edited by pari0706 - 07 May 2015 at 12:22am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kaanatwilightlover29Intrepida

ShaNak_RagNa IF-Sizzlerz
ShaNak_RagNa
ShaNak_RagNa

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:50am | IP Logged
I loved yesterday's episode...it was truly lovely episode with AS caring nature towards her mother and PrAja sceneHeartEmbarrassed
Thanks for the analysis Rati:)

Intrepida

Intrepida IF-Sizzlerz
Intrepida
Intrepida

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _CutieCute_

I loved yesterday's episode...it was truly lovely episode with AS caring nature towards her mother and PrAja sceneHeartEmbarrassed
Thanks for the analysis Rati:)

yup it was a good epi!
you're welcome!Big smile

ShaNak_RagNa

swara98 Goldie
swara98
swara98

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Hey rathi how are you? Smile loved yesterday's episodeit like some miracle happened well pratap is right with war strategy akbar can arrange food easily but being surrounded its difficult for people in the palace to survive

loved how AS wants to fight and that coward jm is being happy thinking that either pratap or akbar will die in war Angry feel like kicking his butt lol!

well I can say AS understands his mother more than his father but this time even pratap wanted to talk to her but every time US came in between what to do with this paan boy D'oh

and finally we get a praja scene that to private well I saw the scene atleast five times as it is we rarely get parja scene but episode was good

and yor analysis is too good Big smile

KaanaIntrepida

Intrepida IF-Sizzlerz
Intrepida
Intrepida

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari0706

a reformed DB is a little hard to swallow but i agree that she feels that the can sort out the internal differences later... i think she has finally realized that her son is of no use against enemies ... so i think DB has her selfish motives to let Praja have their moment... if they didn't do that now then Pratap will keep thinking what Ajab wanted to say and not fully concentrate on war and that's not good for our DB na Wink

and i loved little AS todayEmbarrassedClap

yea she is not reformed but she is temporarily all goody goodyy lol
yup she is still selfish but she knows that in this situation she wants to be the great one, she wants to be great like JB so she will play the part for now!

yup AS was so adorable!

Kaanapari0706

Go to top