Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Rani, Bipasha, Preity and others visit Salman Khan at night (Page 2)

Beautyful_Mess IF-Stunnerz
Beautyful_Mess
Beautyful_Mess

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

Honestly all these celebs pouring their heart out to Salman...Do you really support him? Okay, its one thing being a friend and supporting him...But its another thing to support the crime he committed just because he has the power, fame, name, influence, etc. Seriously some of the tweets today have been ridiculous and that too from the industry. The true colors are starting to show in BW. I have no sympathy if he is indeed convicted guilty. The only people I have sympathy for are the victims, their families, and the Khan family because its not easy seeing your own go through all of this. </3
So visiting him means you support the crimes he committed??
Aren't you guys taking all this punishment thing to a new level??

I agree some of the tweets were down right shame to humanity
But Nothing is wrong with visiting or supporting your friend even when they in trouble
It doesn't mean you supporting their actions, so we shldnt just judge everyone who comes near the guy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Breathersimran422cougarTownkitkataha_Darling_

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BeinCumberbitch

Honestly all these celebs pouring their heart out to Salman...Do you really support him? Okay, its one thing being a friend and supporting him...But its another thing to support the crime he committed just because he has the power, fame, name, influence, etc. Seriously some of the tweets today have been ridiculous and that too from the industry. The true colors are starting to show in BW. I have no sympathy if he is indeed convicted guilty. The only people I have sympathy for are the victims, their families, and the Khan family because its not easy seeing your own go through all of this. </3

But Nothing is wrong with visiting or supporting your friend even when they in trouble
It doesn't mean you supporting their actions, so we shldnt just judge everyone who comes near the guy

No. Supporting him during his time of need certainly does not mean that they are supporting the crime. Its not easy...being Salman, a family member, or a friend. But these celebs wear 'masks.' How many of them who went to meet him actually had genuine care and concern for him? I doubt all of them did. And half those people who visited him certainly did support his crime according to their choice of words in their tweets.

BeautyWidBrainhamzanuhalovely_ladyBeautyful_MessYD.AH

AllBlacks1 IF-Sizzlerz
AllBlacks1
AllBlacks1

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Bhai can marry PZ or Bips.. more reasons for paroles ke baad paroles.. Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BeautyWidBrainYD.AH

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
salman is going to jail for 5 yrs...its a long period time...the entire industry shares a good relationship with him minus a few...some of them grew up with him...if they are visiting  and supporting him doesn't mean they are supporting the offence he has committed...they are just supporting a friend who is going through though phase in his life...further more his mother is ill...they have all the reason to support him in the midst of crisis

yes...salman has committed an offence...he has been punished...no matter how many years the verdict he has sentence too...but there is this fact too...he has helped this people when they were going through tough times...its their time to repay when salman is going through a tough phase...more than salman...they are suporting his family in this tough phase they are going through

there is difference b/w supporting an offence and supporting tough times...but how many are genuine...we don't know becos everyone has a selfish benefit

Edited by Mages - 06 May 2015 at 10:17pm

BreatherOJ6.0

G..OAT IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

EkPagliLadkiBeautyWidBrainBandwagon-ercougarTownYD.AH

xoFanArtiqzox Goldie
xoFanArtiqzox
xoFanArtiqzox

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
bips has put on weight.. pz is looking nice for a change!! 
Tfs~
Deviant_Pixel Senior Member
Deviant_Pixel
Deviant_Pixel

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by BeinCumberbitch

No. Supporting him during his time of need certainly does not mean that they are supporting the crime. Its not easy...being Salman, a family member, or a friend. But these celebs wear 'masks.' How many of them who went to meet him actually had genuine care and concern for him? I doubt all of them did. And half those people who visited him certainly did support his crime according to their choice of words in their tweets.

True. Like if I grew up with someone or was grateful to someone or loved someone  it would raise conflicting emotions inside me. If someone from my family/friends did the same , would I really cut contact? I guess not. Yet what you say has merit too that many of them are just riding on his successes but Salman knows his true friends.Some of these people are just making things worse for him with their idiotic tweets. He doesn't need them to advocate for him anymore but just be there for him.

It feels weird I'm not a fan but him not being in Bollywood would be a massive shift. I can understand how upset his fans ( the ones who are realistic about what has transpired) are because they love him  without expecting something in return , the same can't be said for many other people in the industry.

Edited by bafflingtulip - 06 May 2015 at 11:47pm
Hollymirchi Senior Member
Hollymirchi
Hollymirchi

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
People are mixing everything. In Salman's case, genuine friends are those who keep silent on social media plateforms and show their support directly to the concerned person. I don't think it's morally disappointing to see those celebs visiting Salman, it doesn't necessarily mean they are approving what he did. Twitting like some did yesterday is on the other hand disgusting.

BreatherG..OAT

Go to top