Rani, Bipasha, Preity and others visit Salman Khan at night - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
salman is going to jail for 5 yrs...its a long period time...the entire industry shares a good relationship with him minus a few...some of them grew up with him...if they are visiting  and supporting him doesn't mean they are supporting the offence he has committed...they are just supporting a friend who is going through though phase in his life...further more his mother is ill...they have all the reason to support him in the midst of crisis

yes...salman has committed an offence...he has been punished...no matter how many years the verdict he has sentence too...but there is this fact too...he has helped this people when they were going through tough times...its their time to repay when salman is going through a tough phase...more than salman...they are suporting his family in this tough phase they are going through

there is difference b/w supporting an offence and supporting tough times...but how many are genuine...we don't know becos everyone has a selfish benefit
Edited by Mages - 8 years ago

Originally posted by AllBlacks1

Bhai can marry PZ or Bips.. more reasons for paroles ke baad paroles.. ðŸ˜‰

By the time Bhai would be out from jail, Bips would turn Raymond: A complete man.

bips has put on weight.. pz is looking nice for a change!! 
Tfs~
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

No. Supporting him during his time of need certainly does not mean that they are supporting the crime. Its not easy...being Salman, a family member, or a friend. But these celebs wear 'masks.' How many of them who went to meet him actually had genuine care and concern for him? I doubt all of them did. And half those people who visited him certainly did support his crime according to their choice of words in their tweets.

True. Like if I grew up with someone or was grateful to someone or loved someone  it would raise conflicting emotions inside me. If someone from my family/friends did the same , would I really cut contact? I guess not. Yet what you say has merit too that many of them are just riding on his successes but Salman knows his true friends.Some of these people are just making things worse for him with their idiotic tweets. He doesn't need them to advocate for him anymore but just be there for him.

It feels weird I'm not a fan but him not being in Bollywood would be a massive shift. I can understand how upset his fans ( the ones who are realistic about what has transpired) are because they love him  without expecting something in return , the same can't be said for many other people in the industry.
Edited by bafflingtulip - 8 years ago
People are mixing everything. In Salman's case, genuine friends are those who keep silent on social media plateforms and show their support directly to the concerned person. I don't think it's morally disappointing to see those celebs visiting Salman, it doesn't necessarily mean they are approving what he did. Twitting like some did yesterday is on the other hand disgusting.
Originally posted by cougarTown

W*F is rani wearing. She looks horrendous. 
is that moment to show fashion ...i think you joking 
So many conjugal visits before Salman even goes to jail.
Yipee! Kill more homeless people Salman, then more of these celebs will appear to support you since money is more important than lives! ðŸ¥³