Os Before the Dawn (note on page 3 check)

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago

"now finish this " he gave her the glass , she look at him and drank 

"yuck" she made face he hold her hand and made her drink 

"you have to finish it" he said  ,she closed her eye and gulp it "now sleep " he pull the blanket and ask her to lie down she look his shirt 

"meri " she hold it

"what ?" he caress her hand 

" it is not Rishab ?" he asked her she shakes her head in no  and let it go ,he moved close and wipe her lips ,with eyes he asked her to lie down she slide in he tuck in the blanket he placed his hand on her's  she closed her eyes , he quietly stare at her ,he was completely lost in her when Chachi came and placed her hand on his shoulder , he look back

"sogai " she asked he nod 

"tum bhi sojao " she caress his face , he look at her in surprise  he tried to pull his hand she moved, her tie bracelet tangled with his ,she moved her head  in sleep he sit back  "beta you can't sit like that whole night "

" Chachi i am fine " he said and look at her 

Chachi walk out left the door open 

"Kya huwa " Chacha asked 

" Nandini is not letting him go " she walked down with the empty glass 

"Chachi how is Nandini?" Navya asked 

" woh tou sogai per woh Manik ka haath nahi chor rahi ,bechara " Chachi said " pata nahi kuch kiya bhi hai ka nahi " she became worried 

" Chachi you go and rest , he will come down when she will leave his hand " Cabir said 

"thek hai " Chachi walked in  to her room 

Nandini moved in sleep and she murmur " let me go" 

"Manik "  she sat 

"relax you are at home " he caress her face ,she hug him " i am here " he caress her back 

she look at him and time 

"what are you doing here? you go home " she left him and push him

"Nandini' he look at her 

"Manik you go and sleep i am fine " she said and lie down , he walked out of the door 

"close the door " she said he did and sank next to the door  but shed tears 

Nandini felt thirsty she look at the flask it was empty "Chachi na Pani nahi rakha " she walked out of the room finds Manik sleeping next to the door , as she opened he fall back she quickly catch him from falling

"kya huwa " he woke and rub his eyes 

"i asked you to go home " she said he sit straight 

"you want water i will bring it " he took it from her hand and walked down 

"Manik " she followed him 

"shhh" Manik stopped her on stairs 

"what " she look in lounge Cabir was sleeping on the side sofa he head was falling back .Manik placed a cushion 

Navya , Mukti and Aliya were sleeping on floor . Dhruv on the side white sofa 

"what they all are doing here ?" she poked Manik shoulder and asked

" we want to be with you " he said with teary eyes

"you wanted to stay back and you asked every one " she asked him 

" i can't leave you alone now "  she wrap her arm around his neck he hug her in his arms walk back to her room 

"you sleep there "as he made her rest on bed she pointed towards the seat next to window 

"thanks " he kissed her forehead 

"Manik " he look back 

"are we same " she asked him 

"what you want to asked ?" he walked back and kneel next to her " i love you more than before " he held her hand and kissed on the wounded wrists ,she look at him "i love you so much that is is enough for us both and will hamasha love you like that " he held her hands tight in his she look at the corner of her room the fireflies glitters ,he look in her eyes direction "see they are agreeing with me " he said she smiled "Me too" and lie down 

"you sleep please" she asked him and slowly they let go each other hand 

and walked to the seat she stare at him and he at her when they slept  they don't know 

Edited by naddiya26 - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Yaaay another story from u
Superb OS
Liked how she said Meri holding top manik wearing
Chachi is best trusts manik fully she met manik sleep with Nandu awww
Nandu also not leaving manik
Loved it
Nandu asks manik to go home but manik being manik sleeps outside but cries
Really feeling her pain
Nandu hugging him makes manik feel better
Thanks for Os
sizzysehrish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
naddiya wow i too want same to happen yr
it was aweosme os
loved it
mehjaben_nahin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome os dear wish smthng happen in the show also manik slept near the door n everyone was fer aaawww it was to cute last scene wss so special u penned it very beautifully loved it dear
sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely loved how u potrayed all emotions and nandu and manik reactions to each other.
please write more dear
bye sumi
pared thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey naddiya...👏👏i cant tell u in words dat hw gud ur in ur writing.🥳🥳...actully while reading ur ffs are os i just feel very happy its give some soothness and happiness to heart and mind...ur so gud in ur writing yar plzzz continue dis beaut...i love ur ffs and os continue dis charm...😊😊
yams_ini thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nyc os dear
Do cont writing such stories
urvisaini thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful and I wish they show this on TV! 
aliyaangel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
superb OS... lovely
u wrote it soo beautifully..
the way he stayed back sleeping near the door..awwweee... n poor nandini... shez so scared..
but manik assured her.. "i love u more than before now n its enough for both of us.." wooowww...
im simply in love wid ur writng.. plss write more... :)
vaishali05l thumbnail
tm koan ho yr...I mean tm Jo b likhti ho bilkul milta julta telecast hota h kyy me. .n aaj to hadd ho gaya.   bilkul same story . ye Jo new os h uski story bilkul same h...or tmne kl he post kiya h ye new story.. n kyy walo ne to 2 3 din pahle he shoot kr liya hoga...infect ek epi piche ho gaya h kyu k last week Fri ko new episode nai ta ...iska mtlb k iska shooting or pahle ho chuka hoga...I think isme kuc locha h...same story tumare dimag me Kaise aa skti h...I have a daubt...or muje nai lagta k mera daubt galat h...sorry main kisi k efforts ko kharab nai krna cahti ...bt muje nai lagta k iss os me effort laga hoga...