<3 Happy Birthday Yusshh <3

Angelic-Catty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Ok Ok first Hi.. Well i dun have to mention my name as u know it very well.. Should i say Sids? Shimmer Mannu (though my fav nick name given by u πŸ˜³) Well be it anyone u call me it will automatically become my fav .. Now i shud stop my bak bak n shud directly hit to the point.. The main purpose of me jumping here πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

So whats the exact date today?? 8th May.. ummm m i forgetting something.. lemme think πŸ˜• Ummm thinking is really not my cup of tea,, So i shud directly blast out what is today..

So here it comes the day when few years back a beautifull cute sweet angel was born.. An angel came down to love n to spread love... A person so down to earth who not actually makes others smile only but also gives away her happiness to others.. A person whose heart is of pure gold.. Whose heart's value cant b measured πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ A person who knows the difference between right n wrong.. who knows how to make others happy.. Who knows how to put a smile on others face even though they are sad.. That too that 90 degree waali smile.. Like Eee πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Well well the more i will think the more i will write as her goodness can never b finised.. words can be finished but not her kindess..  

Here i wish my bestie My love
                      Yusra (Yushh)

A very HAPPY BIRTHDAY β€οΈ

Lalalalallalala yiikkkesss yuupiiieee party time *dancing* Sorry sorry m way too excited lol πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Here it goes.. sub se pehle Cake cutting

First first blow the candles chalo chalo

Now make a wish πŸ˜³

Chalo now cake cutting time

Continued

Edited by Angelic-Catty - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angelic-Catty thumbnail
Well u really know m not dat much expressive πŸ˜• i wanna say alot πŸ˜³ but i cant compile my feelings in words but truely n happily i wish u all the luck love success on ur birthday πŸ˜³ May this birthday turns out to be the bestest so far.. n may this new year of ur life brings loads of happiness n success to ur way.. Be blessed Be happy daz all i wish for you πŸ˜Š

May that smile that laughter always remains on ur lips n heart β­οΈ

"This is my wish for you: Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, Love to complete your life."

Angelic-Catty thumbnail
Pink defines you n daz also ur favourite colour than y to give u flower of some other colour?? Here is it the beautifull pink flower for you πŸ˜³
Angelic-Catty thumbnail
This is the smallest thing i did for u.. Trust me i wanna make ur birthday blast for u.. Blast with happiness but u know how i m πŸ˜• I dont want any appreciation for this from anyone but i just want that YuSid waali smile on ur face.. Smile that lightens up the day.. If i made u smile than i will be in relief that what i did was worth doing πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Once again A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE β€οΈ

YuSid forever n ever β€οΈ
yusu1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
this is beautiful ..
hugsss sids 
so much good about me...
i love you like anything my mannu.. 

you came into life and made it much more beautiful... 
its like worth living with you 

loving you is 
loving my angel in disguise..

hugsss for doing this..
bestie 
behna

meray pyar ki umar ho itni sanam teray naam say shuruh teray naam say khatam 
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
happy happy happy happy happy happy wala birthday to u miss romanticπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

tum jiyo hazaron saal bas yehi hai aarzooo happy birthday to u

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday Yus <3
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yusra Happy Birthday Angel I hope you are having a wonderful day with friends and family and u have a beautiful day with lots and lots of presents. Always stay as crazy, sweet and honest as you are mwah.

Edited by sandiab - 8 years ago
Sonarikafan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very happy birthday to you.
wayback thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Happy birthday Yus behna...
Sorry for wishing late...

Lets sing songs and dance...
After all its your birthday...

pink...because you said it defines you...
Well, you are another year older and you haven't changed a bit. That's great because you are perfect just the way you are. Happy Birthday.

Something from my side...i know i am not creative just like you...but have tried...

Happy birthday behna...god bless you dear...