Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: grounder

I know .. poor people who can't even feed themselves or give themselves even the basic necessities of life should go on and get married and give birth to a minimum of 2-3 more kids. And then these 2-3 more kids also join the janta that has no basic necessities and then each of them give birth to 2-3 more kids. And the cycle goes on and on and on and numbers keep on multiplying.

And then they complain about why they should have to sleep on the streets.
The basic human brains and the basic sense of responsibility of giving oneself and their very own children a livable life is missing in people😲. Just get married and have kids --- the stupid mindset because well getting married and having kids is the easiest thing to do for a human. Working and thinking and planning your finances take some mental and emotional strength and no one wants to really do something responsible.

Now think about it .. someone is driving on the road .. there is always a probability that the car might hit the footpath .. then why be irresponsible enough to sleep there? Oh of course the poor guy or his ancestors just wanted to have kids even though they couldn't afford the basic shelter and their stupidities should be pampered by this society.

Now Salman was drunk and he should not have been driving .. he should be punished for that for sure. If he had killed someone walking on the road or did not follow the traffic rules, then by all means punish him harder. I don't even like him and in some ways it is good that I won't have to tolerate more Dabbang kind of crap films if he doesn't acts anymore.
But if he is being given a punishment for 5 to 10 years, then the people who were sleeping on the road (or the people who irresponsibly gave birth to these people who were left with no choice but to sleep on the road), should also be punished. This is an illegal encroachment of public property. You cannot just make a public space into your permanent living space.
I have all the sympathy for people who live in difficult situations but really I don't understand how they don't learn their lessons. Their parents could not afford to give them a good life but these people still don't understand that they should at least build a basic life before giving birth to more people who again do not get the basic shelter. And hence, they all have to end up living on roads which is of course unsafe and illegal.

What you said about sense, brains, etc is 100% true. But that isn't the reality! The reality is that poor sleep by the roads because they have nowhere to go. They procreate because well, they do. That's their personal life. We must go by the realities of life. They're your fellow humans... It is our responsibility to drive carefully. Just a little caution would do. It is not right to think that homeless sleeping on roads is 'public encroachment'. They're citizens of this country, they can use any public property We're using public property as well. We use it for driving and they're only sleeping on pavements where we aren't supposed to drive.
Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
That has been Samir Soni on Arnab was nauseating. I wanted to wipe that superior rather misplaced smirk off his douchebag face.
nemesis12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
because bhai ka dil sabse bada
because bhai is the best human being ever and therefore usko ek kya, saath khoon maaf.
because bhai got the best ass to lick (eww.)

abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Bhai should not go to jail cz he was just...Being Human  😆
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Because the defence lawyer was bad. He didnt have money to hire a good one due to charity he does. 
purplerose5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: grounder

I know .. poor people who can't even feed themselves or give themselves even the basic necessities of life should go on and get married and give birth to a minimum of 2-3 more kids. And then these 2-3 more kids also join the janta that has no basic necessities and then each of them give birth to 2-3 more kids. And the cycle goes on and on and on and numbers keep on multiplying.

And then they complain about why they should have to sleep on the streets. 
The basic human brains and the basic sense of responsibility of giving oneself and their very own children a livable life is missing in people😲. Just get married and have kids --- the stupid mindset because well getting married and having kids is the easiest thing to do for a human. Working and thinking and planning your finances take some mental and emotional strength and no one wants to really do something responsible.

Now think about it .. someone is driving on the road .. there is always a probability that the car might hit the footpath .. then why be irresponsible enough to sleep there? Oh of course the poor guy or his ancestors just wanted to have kids even though they couldn't afford the basic shelter and their stupidities should be pampered by this society. 

Now Salman was drunk and he should not have been driving .. he should be punished for that for sure. If he had killed someone walking on the road or did not follow the traffic rules, then by all means punish him harder. I don't even like him and in some ways it is good that I won't have to tolerate more Dabbang kind of crap films if he doesn't acts anymore. 
But if he is being given a punishment for 5 to 10 years, then the people who were sleeping on the road (or the people who irresponsibly gave birth to these people who were left with no choice but to sleep on the road), should also be punished. This is an illegal encroachment of public property. You cannot just make a public space into your permanent living space. 
I have all the sympathy for people who live in difficult situations but really I don't understand how they don't learn their lessons. Their parents could not afford to give them a good life but these people still don't understand that they should at least build a basic life before giving birth to more people who again do not get the basic shelter. And hence, they all have to end up living on roads which is of course unsafe and illegal. 

So you are saying that everyone born into unfortunate circumstances should forcefully refrain from having children? 
Why...? And more importantly, what gives you the right to decide that for them? 

Maybe they have children to find some semblance of happiness in all the misery they have to deal with. Or maybe it happens accidentally. Or maybe they aren't properly educated regarding using contraceptives. Or maybe they can't even afford contraceptives at all. 
Either way, they are citizens of this country and so they can have children if they want to. Just like you. 

It's easy for you to sit inside your comfortable house, with access to modern amenities like the internet and judge the poor and homeless. Until you have lived a day in their shoes, you don't get to. 

grounder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
A guy gets a major emotional crisis in life and ends up drinking alchohol for a moment's relief and then drives a car (which is as illegal as encroaching public footpath for personal purposes) which by mistake rams into the footpath. 
Now the guy for sure did the wrong thing .. but if we are ready to consider the circumstances of the poor people who were forced to live on road, maybe we could consider the circumstances of the man going through emotional turmoil as well. Well emotional issues are also the reality of this world.
Maybe his people didn't guide him into life as they should have or he didn't have the right understanding of the relationships. 
He is a grown up man but so are those who were sleeping on the road. 
So if the ones sleeping on the road are the poor miserable ones even though they are grown up enough to take care of themselves, then maybe the man who rammed the car is also somewhere not completely aware of the way he should live his life. 

grounder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
And yes the truth is that unless you are capable of emotionally, mentally, socially, financially etc. taking care of yourself, it is very inhumane of you to bring another life in this world and give him/her a miserable life. The poor child doesn't deserves to live in difficult circumstances just because his parents didn't have it in them to make atleast a decent life for the family. The child didn't ask to be born, it was parents' decision and hence, their responsibility.
For that matter, even those parents could have lived a mentally peaceful life had they just first bothered to make sure that they get to live themselves first before taking up more responsibility. We all come into this world to live first and then bother about reproducing. You would live irrespective of you reproducing or not.

This is the right thing to do but well just because people chose to not go with the right, should they be given sympathies too? .. That's something. 

AlsoKnownAs thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hmm, lets c...thinkin..thinkin
Aargh its so frustratin dat i cant find ne reason 4 dis incredible BeingHuman guy s 2 y he shun go.. Sori:-P
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Have salman fans completely lost their mind?

from govt to poverty to excess population - everyone is at fault. Yes, lets blame the victims esp those victims that live in abject poverty. Maybe salman's fans get affected by the stupidity that is shown in his movies. That would account for such the utter rubbish some of them are spouting. Don't they really get the enormity of drinking and driving?

4.  The homeless should just hover in the air like wasps, because they're not much better than them.

This makes me laugh everytime i read it :)