Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: OneThatGotAway

Nice and simple is what I hope it'll be.

I'd rather they not make an event out this as well.

Woh grand venues woh lighting blah blah. MaNan don't need that.

Just each other.

And i love how u suggested it slip out ... naturally.

Anddd for my sisterrrs first post .. heres a huge cuddly πŸ€—

RAFU *tackle hugs*
thank you so much.and i got the courage to post it just cause of you.thank you.love you.*gives a manikwala wet kiss on yout cheek πŸ˜†*

"And i love how u suggested it slip out ... naturally" won't it be sweet???

This post happened cause of you! ❀️

filter.coffee thumbnail
Originally posted by: maanluvsgeet

@ bold...totally agree.
@TM...awesome postπŸ‘...
CVs keep it simple

😊
filter.coffee thumbnail
Originally posted by: zrn1312

Rezzz πŸ€—This is your first post isn't it?

Yes please... Manik needs to hear it badly and we need to hear them say it to each other this time without any interruptions, for our peace of mind. Whatever these two go through we kind of go through the same thing, so seeing them in so much pain is heartbreaking for usLike Nandini's one smile lit up the whole forum so what must it have done for Manik, the guy LIVES for her smiles
The I LOVE YOU now should be matter of fact and when we least expect it, no buildup to it please like the last time. Just them saying it to each other in the simple way that only MaNan can convey their love through.

all ot this ^^^

aww thanks zara and yes.
filter.coffee thumbnail
Originally posted by: IFollower

<font color="#0000ff">Very right and thanks for the post.</font>

<font color="#0000ff">Those 3 words are very much needed now. Mostimportantly for Manik to hear them- Nandu's verbal confession could be the only thing that might alleviate his guilt, hurt and pain.</font>

<font color="#0000ff">And again as you rightly said, sometimes, confessions that come out in the confines of 4 walls and in themost unexpected circumstances, have a better impression.</font>

You're welcome

and what you said πŸ‘πŸΌ
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I totally agree. Nandini should express her feelings to Manik rather than running away everytime something goes wrong. She has so many people to support her, to love her. She is drowning in her own misery without realising how it is impacting those around her. Is this the same girl who had given hope to others in the darkest hour? 😡 The scenes are soulful and beautiful but sorry to say this, its being over-exaggerated. Why should Manik blame himself. They were fooling around and Nandini ran away from him and was hiding. Why should Manik take the entire blame and responsibility? Just to show a suffering Manik n showcase Parth and Niti's acting ability they bring in tracks that absolutely make no sense. I agree she is traumatized but she has people who she can open upto. She can command Manik to do that when he was upset but retreats into a shell when she goes through a bad phase πŸ˜• and whats worse she tells Nyonika they can face anything and everything including her but one pandit fiasco and everything begins to fall apart? πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ CVs get ur act together 😡
filter.coffee thumbnail
Originally posted by: _celestial_

agree yaar

she shuld say it somhow

it won't be easy for her to say it now since she is going through such a rough time.but the love for him is there.and she feels it strongly.

ArchRM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Please CV's now don't want any mellow drama.
Why cant it be simple.. Enough of twists & new entries.

This time don't want filmy type of proposal... Let her spell those magic words in simple manner...

filter.coffee thumbnail
Originally posted by: FieryHeart

I totally agree. Nandini should express her feelings to Manik rather than running away everytime something goes wrong. She has so many people to support her, to love her. She is drowning in her own misery without realising how it is impacting those around her. Is this the same girl who had given hope to others in the darkest hour? 😡 The scenes are soulful and beautiful but sorry to say this, its being over-exaggerated. Why should Manik blame himself. They were fooling around and Nandini ran away from him and was hiding. Why should Manik take the entire blame and responsibility? Just to show a suffering Manik n showcase Parth and Niti's acting ability they bring in tracks that absolutely make no sense. I agree she is traumatized but she has people who she can open upto. She can command Manik to do that when he was upset but retreats into a shell when she goes through a bad phase πŸ˜• and whats worse she tells Nyonika they can face anything and everything including her but one pandit fiasco and everything begins to fall apart? πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ CVs get ur act together 😡

thank you 😊 agree with almost everything you said.

Well nandini.the girl herself is going through a dark phase so i can't blame her.anf she is not drowning inhet own misery.the things that happened to her are not that easy to let go.what happened with her isn't that simple either .and manik has always been like that.taking responsibility whenever something goes wrong in his loved ones life.now both of them should and must get a breather and heal each other without any melodrama added in their already chaotic life.
yeah cvs should definitely get their acts together. πŸ˜•Edited by filter.coffee - 8 years ago
hasnaa678 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
*clap clap clap * sookhi chipakali tune dill ki baat boldi.
CVS WE WANT IT.SIMPLE YET BEAUTIFUL 
YOU BETTER GIVE IT SOON.WE WANT NANDU TO SAY I LOVE YOU TOO 
haayyyeee such awesome scene it will be. 
*imaginary world*
filter.coffee thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArchanaRM

Please CV's now don't want any mellow drama.
Why cant it be simple.. Enough of twists & new entries.

This time don't want filmy type of proposal... Let her spell those magic words in simple manner...

😊 thank you

yeah cvs please listen to our request and keep it simple.