He needs to hear it

filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Dear cvs,

Manik needs to hear it.we want to hear it.Manik has already said those 3 words.but Nandini hasn't.now both Manik and we can't wait to hear Nandini say I love you Manik.but i think it should be simple this time.

copy pasting what i wrote in the MaNan AT

I want Nandini to say i love you to manik. Not in a
special moment,special setting. JUST THEM
TALKING AND NANDINI SAYING I LOVE YOU TO
MANIK WITHOUT EVEN REALIZING IT. yeah...i want
that. Manik wants that. Every ky2 fan wants
that

ps.please no more misunderstanding,separation,hate,unnecessary twists between MaNan.let MaNan be happy at least for 3 weeks.even after that please don't let anyone come between them.cause trust me no one,i repeat NO ONE is gonna tolerate that.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mountabu123 thumbnail
Same here but don't know if we will get it or not. 😳
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
same Rez same. Cvs if you are seeing this, then please have MaNan confession where it just slips out of nandini and it just comes out naturally. And please please same as rez no more misunderstanding, don't let anything else come between them! 
diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I write the following in the other thread, I'll copy and paste it here:

Ok CVs, I know it will be impossible to get a MaNan romantic night now, I totally understand that.
However, Nandini's part of the verbal confession is still lingering. I am not asking for anything dramatic, I don't want that built up again, just a simple scene with Nandini and Manik, where Nandini tells him how much she loves him, she can even breakdown in his arms, let it all go and end it with saying how much she loves him and that not to blame himself for anything. It is not his fault.

That will actually complete the confession night nicely, as it has been tainted slightly with the kidnapping.

And please next time, don't bring a similar situation like this again. Don't bring a special night (i.e confession) with a dramatic night (Kidnapping).

moonstonespirit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rez 👍🏼
CVs please no more misunderstandings or separation or melodrama. Can we have some light hearted moments please??
ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG agree!
just something nice and simple. It's Nandini. 

We don't need a big event (because big event = shit happening), just something simple and sweet. :)
If-Rocker thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes, like a normal boy and girl who just want to propose each other without any big event. No more disaster, just a simply conversation in a simpler environment. Then three magical words I LOVE YOU to each other. 
Paytonlee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I never felt we needed the word 'i love you' was needed between these two. actions speak more loudly. when she is so closed off and broken the only person who she still lets in is manik in the bathroom scene and the only one who made her smile is him. its clear she loves him a lot.
In my mind she already did say i love you i her sweet way by writing on his hand. 
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Nice and simple is what I hope it'll be.
I'd rather they not make an event out this as well.

Woh grand venues woh lighting blah blah. MaNan don't need that. 

Just each other.

And i love how u suggested it slip out ... naturally. 

Anddd for my sisterrrs first post .. heres a huge cuddly  🤗
Edited by OneThatGotAway - 8 years ago
maanluvsgeet thumbnail
Originally posted by: diva82

I write the following in the other thread, I'll copy and paste it here:

Ok CVs, I know it will be impossible to get a MaNan romantic night now, I totally understand that.
However, Nandini's part of the verbal confession is still lingering. I am not asking for anything dramatic, I don't want that built up again, just a simple scene with Nandini and Manik, where Nandini tells him how much she loves him, she can even breakdown in his arms, let it all go and end it with saying how much she loves him and that not to blame himself for anything. It is not his fault.

That will actually complete the confession night nicely, as it has been tainted slightly with the kidnapping.

And please next time, don't bring a similar situation like this again. Don't bring a special night (i.e confession) with a dramatic night (Kidnapping).

@ bold...totally agree. 

@TM...awesome post 👏... 

CVs keep it simple