Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

He needs to hear it

filter.coffee IF-Rockerz
filter.coffee
filter.coffee

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Dear cvs,

Manik needs to hear it.we want to hear it.Manik has already said those 3 words.but Nandini hasn't.now both Manik and we can't wait to hear Nandini say I love you Manik.but i think it should be simple this time.

copy pasting what i wrote in the MaNan AT

I want Nandini to say i love you to manik. Not in a
special moment,special setting. JUST THEM
TALKING AND NANDINI SAYING I LOVE YOU TO
MANIK WITHOUT EVEN REALIZING IT. yeah...i want
that. Manik wants that. Every ky2 fan wants
that

ps.please no more misunderstanding,separation,hate,unnecessary twists between MaNan.let MaNan be happy at least for 3 weeks.even after that please don't let anyone come between them.cause trust me no one,i repeat NO ONE is gonna tolerate that.

The following 82 member(s) liked the above post:

figueretaani_tanusahana8sheetal_tellsnikkipunjsweetytubacrushed2012Kishi01IFollowerjai18moonstonespiritaliyaangelSperoArchanaRMhasnaa678Rassu20Stardust09Kaju.acaciaBornInFireleelnymphadoratonksjasneet1008taara113koochiepookritika99appy111MayaraaSobtiAmbyliciousAvneilholicy.c.yetikaroxxDazlingdivyamamathasridhar..PlayfulKiss..PrincesSnowhitemickeym--Kkkhushiii---KP-celestaeAltairasmitasmitaOwnMyCitynicki11kriti094musicialtie..RS..zrn1312priya_sejwalpiyu008-Sahar-CooChiA.HajnalDivyaMukhileanne_1983khadupamshahzsama50LiveLaughLove..medha16dushturain-HJ-ZAHARA.-bharti-OmaRamdassdiva82Forever19One-Of-A-Kind_celestial_RomComFanMaNanmatic_SanalivelytanuShenzKCat.LamheChurake..oishu..maanluvsgeetgeet.a-dark.horse-EXOLsweetdesireshibzBeyondHorizon-Anitha-

mountabu123 Newbie
mountabu123
mountabu123

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Same here but don't know if we will get it or not. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nicki11filter.coffee

-Cherry- IF-Addictz
-Cherry-
-Cherry-

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
same Rez same. Cvs if you are seeing this, then please have MaNan confession where it just slips out of nandini and it just comes out naturally. And please please same as rez no more misunderstanding, don't let anything else come between them! 

nicki11filter.coffee

diva82 IF-Rockerz
diva82
diva82

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
I write the following in the other thread, I'll copy and paste it here:

Ok CVs, I know it will be impossible to get a MaNan romantic night now, I totally understand that.
However, Nandini's part of the verbal confession is still lingering. I am not asking for anything dramatic, I don't want that built up again, just a simple scene with Nandini and Manik, where Nandini tells him how much she loves him, she can even breakdown in his arms, let it all go and end it with saying how much she loves him and that not to blame himself for anything. It is not his fault.

That will actually complete the confession night nicely, as it has been tainted slightly with the kidnapping.

And please next time, don't bring a similar situation like this again. Don't bring a special night (i.e confession) with a dramatic night (Kidnapping).

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shantellbrownsweetytubasmitasmitanicki11A.Hajnalshahzfilter.coffee-HJ-maanluvsgeetlivelytanuBeyondHorizon

moonstonespirit Senior Member
moonstonespirit
moonstonespirit

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Rez Thumbs Up
CVs please no more misunderstandings or separation or melodrama. Can we have some light hearted moments please??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ArchanaRM-KP-nicki11filter.coffee

ZAHARA. IF-Rockerz
ZAHARA.
ZAHARA.

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
OMG agree!
just something nice and simple. It's Nandini. 

We don't need a big event (because big event = shit happening), just something simple and sweet. :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nicki11shahzfilter.coffeediva82livelytanu

If-Rocker Goldie
If-Rocker
If-Rocker

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Yes, like a normal boy and girl who just want to propose each other without any big event. No more disaster, just a simply conversation in a simpler environment. Then three magical words I LOVE YOU to each other. 

nicki11filter.coffee

Paytonlee IF-Dazzler
Paytonlee
Paytonlee

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
I never felt we needed the word 'i love you' was needed between these two. actions speak more loudly. when she is so closed off and broken the only person who she still lets in is manik in the bathroom scene and the only one who made her smile is him. its clear she loves him a lot.
In my mind she already did say i love you i her sweet way by writing on his hand. 

nicki11filter.coffee

Go to top