Begu Sarai

India-Forums

Begu Sarai
Begu Sarai

too many love angles for priyom (Page 2)

Akshatz Groupbie
Akshatz
Akshatz

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
One of the most promising and amazing Love triangle could have been of Mithilesh Bindiya and Maya , specially when Mithilesh was a little softer at heart and it should have been a serious matter of heart, real love turmoils ,may be Bindiya in the process of fooling everyone could have seriously fallen in love with Mithilesh,and Mithilesh as he was in the initial episodes could have been a real interesting raw dehati charmer, at least they are proficient actors and could have taken off the show , but did you realize that they have kept all their best actors on the side,made Bindiya and Mithilesh so shallow and increased stories of all new actors several folds,I have always seen in every serial that makers usually bring their most proficient and known actors to fore and then keep some supporting tracks around , and seasoned actors take the centre stage as the main story but here it is just the opposite.I still feel whenever there is an episode where these known actors like Shweta Tiwari , Darshan Dave ,Narender Jha or Badi Dadi etc are not there , I feel what the hell was going on...if they feel people are here to watch four five college love stories of a Thakur's son in Begusarai they are fools...they are panicking and bringing so many non actor girls in the show for what I don't know.LOL Lets see how decision makers kill the show more LOL who takes these decisions ?? who is the boss of this channel and serial ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Thejas7RobertPattinson

Go to top