Begu Sarai

too many love angles for priyom

Sidishafan01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
After today episode , just makes me wonder how many girls are after priyom honestly too much of him 
i really like his character nothung against him , but there is too much going on 

we have priyom -poonam 
then we got this new girl for priyom
then according to rival site neha sargarm might enter the show as a third angle in priyom and poonam 

then we have binidya after him and wanting to get married to him so she can become the begum of begusarai 

and then he is the heir to begusarai 
come on cv show other characters aswell 
migh as well change the name to priyom show

what about the other characters? 

i think all the characters should have fair share role whether its mitlesh , phulan thakur or lakhan 

the montage of show doesnt make sense of priyom poonam and lakhan as there is no love triangle going on 
instead there are creating poonam and priyom triangle with someone else 
so it doesnt make sense why lakhan is on the montage , 

i would rather have them focus on one track , instead confusing the audeince with too much going on at once 
its getting quite tiring 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_BleuNoir_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Really agree... what the need of montge jb third angle hardly come in picture & if he is villain of other party story thn no need to show hin montage ... atleast we can move on from serial...
cvs lost it completely...
pramilakarande thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree with u..d show lost his charm long ago..confusing story line..n ofcurse screen space for all actors..they r wasting other actors talent
Vishdrmzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I thought no matter what bt laakhan love his bade papa sincerely but yesterday scene cnfrms tht he is the villian n yeah u all r right no need to show him in the montage if he is nt the lead we all were waiting for patna trip where laakhan will follow poonam bt sare armaan ansuoo me bah gaye plzz end this patna fisco as soon as possible mst irritating track ever
mai_manmauji thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i don't think ki koi aur love angle create kiya jayega😊 mera guess hai ki ye madam pri n punnu ki love story me catalyst ka role play karengi,ye unhe realize karayengi ki unke beech dosti se bhi jyada ghara rishta hai😛 
Edited by mai_manmauji - 8 years ago
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It's getting complicated but now I think from past two days u all are getting enough screen space of Laakhan.😉 But about Priyom I am really feeling what's this going on? 😕
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@mahak: yep so happy that at least for the past 2 epis we have finally been getting some L's screen space :)
i also agree wiht the threadmaker..the show is slowly losing its charm

Thejas7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I totally agree..,,. 
Waist itne saari Angels... BHAIYYAA HAI KAUN YE PRIYOM???!🤢

Hey ram ram ram ram ram...,,,,,,,

Fed up with the story... Too much PRIYOM THE GREAT AND TOO TOO TOO TOO MUCH POONAM THE OVER INNOCENT...😲

UDALE MUHJE UPAR BAGWAN... UDALEEE ðŸ˜•
Akshatz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
One of the most promising and amazing Love triangle could have been of Mithilesh Bindiya and Maya , specially when Mithilesh was a little softer at heart and it should have been a serious matter of heart, real love turmoils ,may be Bindiya in the process of fooling everyone could have seriously fallen in love with Mithilesh,and Mithilesh as he was in the initial episodes could have been a real interesting raw dehati charmer, at least they are proficient actors and could have taken off the show , but did you realize that they have kept all their best actors on the side,made Bindiya and Mithilesh so shallow and increased stories of all new actors several folds,I have always seen in every serial that makers usually bring their most proficient and known actors to fore and then keep some supporting tracks around , and seasoned actors take the centre stage as the main story but here it is just the opposite.I still feel whenever there is an episode where these known actors like Shweta Tiwari , Darshan Dave ,Narender Jha or Badi Dadi etc are not there , I feel what the hell was going on...if they feel people are here to watch four five college love stories of a Thakur's son in Begusarai they are fools...they are panicking and bringing so many non actor girls in the show for what I don't know.😆 Lets see how decision makers kill the show more ðŸ˜† who takes these decisions ?? who is the boss of this channel and serial ?