Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Ballika Vadhu Written update 6th May 2015 (Page 2)

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Isn't Jagya himself bored with Anandi's lecture as people wrote ... Jagya feel so bore plus tired of Anandi's bhashanbazi .. He is so bore with her Anandi bossy nature actually he shdn't even notice whether Anandi is in BH or not ...

Why would Jagya blame Ganga ... He will blame Anandi for making his wife Villian ..wonder Ganga said this ...

Jagya already said na its DS Anandi ... Why would he blame Ganga as Ganga saying

isn't Ganga lines were imp ... There is already bitterness in her relationship if u leave it will worsen... Hence I pointed out Whts wrong ... Did I say u purposely omiitated lines ...

Edited by blushing - 07 May 2015 at 5:58am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.gRTeeaparnauma

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Why should Anandi wait for Jagya to come back?
Did Anandi take a decision leave at that moment just because J is not there she didn't want Dsa to have a change of mind ?
Dsa just wants to stall her exit so that she will have time to convince or have Jagya put up a convincing argument which will make her stay back.

Dsa asking her to stay back till J comes is nothing but a tactic to stall the procedings.

jayashree.gRTeeblushing

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Anandi keeping Jagya out of this its DS Ganga who insert Jagya name

Anandi knew Jagya is not like her na interfere in her matter ... Why beating drum isn't DS too there with Anandi both hear what Ganga has said

Isn't DS took Ganga's side ... After hearing conversation DS still try to blackmail Anandi..so Anandi ask her to see things ... DS still not convinced but can't refuse Anandi's request as this time she too witness Ganga is not comfy with Anandi

Denial was from DS side Anandi already raised this issue ... Ganga was super confidant... Anandi strictly told reailty to both ladies ...

If Ganga is right why would she fear Jagya will blame her that too for Anandi whose bossy nature irritated Jagya as people wrote many times

so Q remain same why Ganga scare ... Jagya never ever blame Ganga ...

jayashree.gRTeeaparnauma

Mehek134 Senior Member
Mehek134
Mehek134

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Thanks for update mahi
What i am reading here it was before told to us by Anandi supporters  Anandi has only one connection with BH thats Dadisaa now they are making she has connection with BH through Jagya as well Her childhood best friend ???Who is Ganga to Anandi just wife of her childhood friend so who is Anandi to ganga  her husband  Jagya's  balika vadhu and DS bahu cum granddaughter whatever 

Jagya himself cleared so many times to Anandi whatever relationship she has with BH is with DS only He has not kept her in his house with his relationship neither he said anything to her on this matter so why Anandi is making relationships with him and how her relationships are made with him and which delicate relationships she saving with Dadisaa and him ? she is only saving her image Indeed very clever woman Gauri was right for her

The fact she always knew its inappropriate for her to stay in this house but before she tried to meekly convince Dadisaa Of course she cannot put her image down in front of Dadisaa she was always in search for an opportunity to use someone as a scapegoat and move out so she can become great  too and move out as well This time around she found Ganga  First she did wrong She has no interfere in JaGan' s lives so much and take very important decision about their kid and then she happen to see Ganga 's issues on that  along with Dadisaa and she cunningly picked the point from there and made it Ganga hates her so much let me go so Ganga can have all rights on BH alone She has rights i don't have 

Otherwise whats the big issue Anandi is doing so much drama and leaving Badi Haveli? what wrong Ganga has said to her Did Ganga bash her , abuse her , asked her to get out of BH No  People in a family argue too , get angry at each other too question each other too , things get heated up as well, they complain too  but do people leave like that? why Anandi did not leave KB when Sanchi abused her so much What ganga said to compared to Sanchi Nothing Why Anandi did not decide to stay with Singhs only when Ira gave her ultimatum to choose between Singhs and them but no she stayed with Shekhars why she should leave KB That was her house her Shekhars were her family too but here she knows it is inappropriate for her to stay here  No matter whatever Dadisaa says societies  mouth cannot be shut but Anandi ji cannot put herself down  in front of Dadisaa so she using Ganga Blaming her and becoming so called  great too 

How cleverly she has played her cards I am amazed at Anandi Is this so called super positive character of cvs She has such a cunning lady A big manipulatr 

and her thought process for Jagya Jagya has cleared her before she stays in BH or stays somewhere else thats matter between her and Dadisaa he cannot say anything in this so why she was telling to Dadisaa he will feel hurt, because he will try to stop her she cannot say no to him Just how cleverly showing off in front of Dadisaa how much she cares for Jagya Why she is making so much assumptions for him ?She is really living in her fantasy land for himLOL

Cvs are indeed cracking a joke with us if they are making Anandi so called poor soul here 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maria13Casper-jdfanBeautifulSoul_tiny15

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 6:46am | IP Logged
so true but not only Anandi ...but Jagya own wife feel Jagya will blame her why ?

if Ganga done nothing why Ganga scare even said Jagya will never forgive her

is Ganga saying all without knowing her husband...

Ganga blame Anandi for interference same time she said if Anandi left her husband blame her resulted her relationship with him will worsen  ... How come

Anandi is root cause na ... Why Jagya blame for her to Ganga

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RTee

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 6:59am | IP Logged
People and their support system for Anandi  if people only want to do Anandi jaap here i cannot bang my head but since these replies are for me so replying 

Jagya is bored of Anandi's bhashan baazi so where he is asking to give me bhashans  She herself gives She cannot control her irritating habit he controls  his frustration but he never asked her to get out of BH  ? Why because he does not want to break her bond with DS 

i guess i have written in post Ganga is in her misunderstandings why that cannot be seen but at the moment why it is wrong for Ganga to assume blame will come on her because Anandi ji the great is leaving suddenly after she was angry at Anandi? but that will be misunderstanding too because Ganga has said no wrong to Anandi 

Why Anandi cannot tell Jagya before leaving ? Who is asking to take his permission neither he will give her permission because he does not think he has right  neither DS asked her  but he is person in the family Even if a servant leaves the house won't he ask where the person went  DS only brought him for this but Anandi thinks it will be difficult for her to leave in his presence he will try to stop her  , she cannot say no to him thats why  she was escaping without telling him only  Otherwise whats the big deal if she tells before leaving How does that become taking permission? It only means informing i am leaving and for this reason ?

if Ganga and Dadisaa brought Jagya in conversation He was in mind of Anandi She had decided she will leave in his absence for the reasons she gave to dadisaa 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maria13Casper-jdfanBeautifulSoul_tiny15

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Ridiculous just how to put Ganga down and defend Anandi what hilarious logics are coming

What Ganga  has said to Anandi she was talking to her husband about Anandi 's interference in their matter  Big crime she did because  All should sing bhajans of Anandi  devi because she can never be wrong She is always right only other party should understand her xyz reasonsThey have no right to question angelic soul and that too she was talking to her husband not that she blamed Anandi in front of her  Silly 

Does Jagya know Anandi has heard their conversation ?No 

Did Ganga know that No ?

Ganga only thought he can blame her because Anandi suddenly left after her disapproval of act then she has done something thats why she herself asked Anandi are you leaving because of that ?

Ganga was assuming from the situation only 

Anandi devi have made sure ganga to be blamed beating the drum in front of Dadisaa leaving Ganga hates me  She never thought for Sanchi she hates her who abused her so much She never said Sanchi has poison against me but for Ganga who only asked why she interferes in our lives when we dont in her personal sensitive matters she assumed Ganga hates her wah Indeed Ganga is bad Anandi is great 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maria13Casper-jdfantiny15

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi12

People and their support system for Anandi  if people only want to do Anandi jaap here i cannot bang my head but since these replies are for me so replying 

Jagya is bored of Anandi's bhashan baazi so where he is asking to give me bhashans  She herself gives She cannot control her irritating habit he controls  his frustration but he never asked her to get out of BH  ? Why because he does not want to break her bond with DS 

i guess i have written in post Ganga is in her misunderstandings why that cannot be seen but at the moment why it is wrong for Ganga to assume blame will come on her because Anandi ji the great is leaving suddenly after she was angry at Anandi? but that will be misunderstanding too because Ganga has said no wrong to Anandi 

Why Anandi cannot tell Jagya before leaving ? Who is asking to take his permission neither he will give her permission because he does not think he has right  neither DS asked her  but he is person in the family Even if a servant leaves the house won't he ask where the person went  DS only brought him for this but Anandi thinks it will be difficult for her to leave in his presence he will try to stop her  , she cannot say no to him thats why  she was escaping without telling him only  Otherwise whats the big deal if she tells before leaving How does that become taking permission? It only means informing i am leaving and for this reason ?

if Ganga and Dadisaa brought Jagya in conversation He was in mind of Anandi She had decided she will leave in his absence for the reasons she gave to dadisaa 

mahi your points are valid and bang on  but in this battle ground for fangiri a neutral person's views can never be accepted so you will be questioned 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maria13Casper-jdfantiny15

Go to top