Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
@mahi thanx 4 the update.  so ystrday Aji the great's mask has finally cum off.gud work CVs tho they were not intended 2 do this & in order 2 make Aji bechari & 2 blame ganga they showed Aji leaving.but it back fired on CVs.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
btw i don't find ganga wrong anywhere regarding Aji. she'dn't or din't do anything wrong 2 Aji. she never questioned abt Aji's rites in BH or its matters. she only questioned her rites in her kids matter which is senstive one & she did rite  also.
i wud like 2 see Aji taking it lightly if sum1 did this wid her  regarding telling shivam abt nandini.lets hope Aji won't "bark"  on that sum1 like ganga "barked"

and ganga's fear that J will blame her was rite bcoz wen sum1 goes out of ur house after sum argument or disagreement blame will cum on the prsn wid whom that guest'd argument .
i m saying this a si'd my own experience regarding this tho just like ganga i din't mean that she shud leave but that happened. later on even tho one of my prsn told whole truth abt that 2  my mom & it was  clear that i was innocent & rite in my stance still my mom sumtimes blame me 4 that. and its not that my mom doesn't understand me or MU me. but its natural.
so its natural 4 ganag 2 MU J that he"ll b angry as there r already probs in their relationship.and shes not blaming Aji  4 that she knows she did wrong wid J so she'd 2 rectify her mistake.

and ganga said this blame part b4 Aji rubbed that JaGan convo on her face.

but i m just confused why Aji assumed J will try 2 stop her the way she thinks.
he"ll try2  stop like ganga did or Ds did not bcoz he has sum spl feelings 4 her which i think Aji is MU.
i m happy Aji left BH tho she made herself victim & put entire blame on ganga . 

but i agree wid @sidra that now ganga will rectify her mistake which she did 5 yrs ago 2wards J as now Aji has left.
DrMCallgari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blushing

What is so imp to inform Jagya ... Isn't he not intrested in Anandi matter ... If Anandi not informing its good na ... Jagya spare from her bhashan bazi

Lol what logics perhaps you think if she will inform Jagya before leaving then people meant he is so much interested in her and that if he asks why Anandi went it means he is interested in her What logic ๐Ÿ˜†Two persons leave from house so whats wrong  if they tell all family members they are leaving Jagya did not keep her in BH he will not stop her as well but he will want to know if a servant too left the house so why Anandi cannot tell him From where  interest and not interest came here Its telling person you are staying for 11 years together Tell him today i am leaving the house People are only saying this you are molding it to God knows where 

DS gave permission that's it ... Anandi always wish to move its DS stop her this time DS agree so Whts Jagya has to do with this

DS gave permission so where Jagya is blocking it People are only asking to tell him too 

Why people wish to see Jagya in this matter ...so that they bash Anandi left right ...

Anandi is already getting bashing with her great thinking for him she cannot say no to him with her no he will get hurt ๐Ÿ˜†People don't want to see Jagya in this matter People want Anandi to have basic manners and tell him too i am leaving  when you leave some place you bid farewell to all to whom you have been living for 11 years and they have been taking care of you as well This is what people are saying is that so difficult to understand ?

If Anandi is in her lalaland that Jagya will stop her same Anandi is not informing him either ... Isn't this good

๐Ÿคฃyeah she is living in her lalaland he will stop her but its basic manners to bid farewell to all people you have been living 

why this make Ganga culprit when Ganga Jagya feel what Ganga is doing right .. Even Anandi left due to Ganga gets angry with her ...thats Anandi problem na

LOL Ganga has only thought that because Anandi is leaving because of her disagreement with Anandi Anandi got angry at that thats why she thought he will misunderstand she did something wrong in his absence  thats why she said that 

how come Jagya blame Ganga when he knows Ganga is right...how come Ganga said Jagya never forgive her & blame her ...

when Jagya blamed Ganga first watch then comment Ganga has only thought that because Anandi is leaving because of her disagreement with Anandi Anandi got angry at that thats why she thought he will misunderstand she did something wrong in his absence  thats why she said that 

Hilarious Ganga 

Yes hilarious but less  then great Anandi her false victim drama only Ganga asked her why she interfered in their personal matter Anandi cannot take that and running away doing victim drama  Ganga hates me and then her though process for jagya he will try to stop her she cannot say no to him he will get hurt Lol wake up Lady if Ganga is lost in her land where this Anandi is less lost in her land 

Edited by jermey1 - 8 years ago
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blushing

Wow Anandi bashing is neutral view ... Sorry not bashing Anandi but critise CV

my apology ...

people should not criticize Anandi ji everyone who does become poor Anandi basher 
My apology i forgot that 
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
actually after watching BV  4 many yrs  & watching Aji's ckt it cums 2 me that Aji is one selfish & adamant woman who does wat she wants & can't take  No 4 an answer from any1 but makes herself victim & also makes herself as goody  2 shoes.
now she"ll try 2 defend ganga  2 maintain he r goody  2 shoes image but her spy DS is there who"ll defo blame ganga.
i'd read a novel where husband made her legal wife 2 apologise his mistress cum 2nd wife bcoz his legal wife din't like that 2nd woman.here its also like that the only diff is that here husband won't make his legal wife 2 apologise his Ex but his DS will/ can do.
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
of course dolly Cvs try to make Anandi victim Actually proved Gauri as right about Anandi and her fakeness No matter they try to cover her with how many roses now she fallen down badly 

RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
 I found Anandis thought process for Jagya quite ๐Ÿคขwhy she thinks he wants to keep her in BH and that she cannot say no to him  but will have to and he will get hurt at her no ๐Ÿคข 
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
and Anandi is clearly angry at Ganga it is said why she would be angry at Ganga Anandi's  expressions and words show her anger and her taunt too otherwise why she needed to taunt Ganga over that Mannu shivam matter
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
it is questioned here  who is Ganga to Anandi Nothing 

How dare Ganga question Anandi ji and dislike her act  Anandi is leaving BH doing drama Ganga hates her she thinks same Ganga hates her Same Ganga who cried for Anandi  on Shiv's death ? who is Anandi to Ganga nothing What relationship Nothing  but  If Ganga can feel Anandi's pain in her why Anandi forgot about same Ganga while giving promise to her abuser , her  rapist to meet Ganga's child without asking her ?why Ganga is wrong to question her on this ? and Anandi is leaving BH putting Ganga down Wah Anandi wah 

and its hilarious how Anandi's pathetic act is covered  here where she did extreme wrong but Ganga is called who is she to Anandi  Why Anandi should bother about her 

Definitely outstanding  ๐Ÿ‘
Edited by kikyo - 8 years ago