Nandini's I love U (A request) - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by diva82

Ok CVs, I know it will be impossible to get a MaNan romantic night now, I totally understand that.
However, Nandini's part of the verbal confession is still lingering. I am not asking for anything dramatic, I don't want that built up again, just a simple scene with Nandini and Manik, where Nandini tells him how much she loves him, she can even breakdown in his arms, let it all go and end it with saying how much she loves him and that not to blame himself for anything. It is not his fault.

That will actually complete the confession night nicely, as it has been tainted slightly with the kidnapping.

And please next time, don't bring a similar situation like this again. Don't bring a special night (i.e confession) with a dramatic night (Kidnapping).

U r absolutely right, Diva. Everyone was expecting Nandu's confession to be on the special 200th episode, when it hasn't come out along with Manik's. Well, of course, it would have rather looked a bit silly for Nandu to confess in her present state of mind. All I hope is they don't drag it to the 1st Year Anniversary Special with unwanted drama in between ðŸ˜’.

Nandu has to break down at some point- natural course of reaction, following shock for her to get out of her numb shocked state. And yes, where else can she do it, other than in the solace of her Manik's arms??? 

KY2 has proved itself from time to time, that it is different from the other soaps and hope they keep to their promise and NOT unnecessarily drag things.