Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Nandini's I love U (A request)

diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Ok CVs, I know it will be impossible to get a MaNan romantic night now, I totally understand that.
However, Nandini's part of the verbal confession is still lingering. I am not asking for anything dramatic, I don't want that built up again, just a simple scene with Nandini and Manik, where Nandini tells him how much she loves him, she can even breakdown in his arms, let it all go and end it with saying how much she loves him and that not to blame himself for anything. It is not his fault.

That will actually complete the confession night nicely, as it has been tainted slightly with the kidnapping.

And please next time, don't bring a similar situation like this again. Don't bring a special night (i.e confession) with a dramatic night (Kidnapping).Edited by diva82 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yes  a simple cute scene where she breaks down in his arms will be treat to watch and would look so real.
diva82 thumbnail
Originally posted by: simidi

yes a simple cute scene where she breaks down in his arms will be treat to watch and would look so real.

Yes, and it will end it nicely. That's all we need. Nothing dramatic. Just simple and sweet.
SyedaFaiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: diva82

Yes, and it will end it nicely. That's all we need. Nothing dramatic. Just simple and sweet.

Yeah 👏

Everyone wants peace now in #Ky2 from Harshad to Soha to d creepiest of all Pandit. 
Now 🥳 v need happy party moments following happy things rather than creepy track :/
Diiyaa95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is exactly what I had envisioned nandu telling manik she loves him whilst he's blaming himself for everything. As of yet she hasn't seen his breakdown only cabir did today but after nandu opens up n says what pandit did to her manik will defo react in anger n pain n start with blaming himself again. This would be a good time for nandu to say the three words whilst telling him he's not to be blamed. Please plaase do this cvs!

There's no need for another occasion or a hype to be built for nandus confession an emotional confession right now would be the best thing to show.
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I really really and i stress really- dont want another romantic build up of any confession of sorts because the cvs have ruined it every single time with drama after. I still cant get over the first break up and valentine's night and now confession night - so please have mercy on my emotions and do a simple confession with Nandini pleeeaaassseee
diva82 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Diiyaa95

This is exactly what I had envisioned nandu telling manik she loves him whilst he's blaming himself for everything. As of yet she hasn't seen his breakdown only cabir did today but after nandu opens up n says what pandit did to her manik will defo react in anger n pain n start with blaming himself again. This would be a good time for nandu to say the three words whilst telling him he's not to be blamed. Please plaase do this cvs!

There's no need for another occasion or a hype to be built for nandus confession an emotional confession right now would be the best thing to show.

Yes yes please CVs, please, just a simple scene. Nothing more. And then we don't have to come back this again. Let this chapter close nicely.
diva82 thumbnail
Originally posted by: OmaRamdass

I really really and i stress really- dont want another romantic build up of any confession of sorts because the cvs have ruined it every single time with drama after. I still cant get over the first break up and valentine's night and now confession night - so please have mercy on my emotions and do a simple confession with Nandini pleeeaaassseee

Yes CVs everyone is fed up now. We just want a respite. And it will be a nice closure to this. And MaNan can move on from this, and so can we.
moonstonespirit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
CVs can we have a simple and heartfelt confession from Nandini without any melodrama...
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yes.. a request...
simple moments are more cherished than the built up