India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Nandini's I love U (A request)

diva82 IF-Rockerz
diva82
diva82

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Ok CVs, I know it will be impossible to get a MaNan romantic night now, I totally understand that.
However, Nandini's part of the verbal confession is still lingering. I am not asking for anything dramatic, I don't want that built up again, just a simple scene with Nandini and Manik, where Nandini tells him how much she loves him, she can even breakdown in his arms, let it all go and end it with saying how much she loves him and that not to blame himself for anything. It is not his fault.

That will actually complete the confession night nicely, as it has been tainted slightly with the kidnapping.

And please next time, don't bring a similar situation like this again. Don't bring a special night (i.e confession) with a dramatic night (Kidnapping).

Edited by diva82 - 06 May 2015 at 2:49pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

starryLove_skJoan4lovesheetal_tellstinad3loverIFollowermoonstonespiritDiiyaa95Rassu20Stardust09BornInFiresimidipremdewaanimamathasridharRibelleOmaRamdassRomComFan-sumaiya-

simidi Goldie
simidi
simidi

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
yes  a simple cute scene where she breaks down in his arms will be treat to watch and would look so real.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82

diva82 IF-Rockerz
diva82
diva82

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simidi

yes a simple cute scene where she breaks down in his arms will be treat to watch and would look so real.

Yes, and it will end it nicely. That's all we need. Nothing dramatic. Just simple and sweet.
SyedaFaiza Goldie
SyedaFaiza
SyedaFaiza

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by diva82

Originally posted by simidi

yes a simple cute scene where she breaks down in his arms will be treat to watch and would look so real.

Yes, and it will end it nicely. That's all we need. Nothing dramatic. Just simple and sweet.

Yeah Clap

Everyone wants peace now in #Ky2 from Harshad to Soha to d creepiest of all Pandit. 
Now Party v need happy party moments following happy things rather than creepy track :/

diva82

Diiyaa95 Senior Member
Diiyaa95
Diiyaa95

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
This is exactly what I had envisioned nandu telling manik she loves him whilst he's blaming himself for everything. As of yet she hasn't seen his breakdown only cabir did today but after nandu opens up n says what pandit did to her manik will defo react in anger n pain n start with blaming himself again. This would be a good time for nandu to say the three words whilst telling him he's not to be blamed. Please plaase do this cvs!

There's no need for another occasion or a hype to be built for nandus confession an emotional confession right now would be the best thing to show.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tasha12OmaRamdassdiva82

OmaRamdass IF-Rockerz
OmaRamdass
OmaRamdass

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
I really really and i stress really- dont want another romantic build up of any confession of sorts because the cvs have ruined it every single time with drama after. I still cant get over the first break up and valentine's night and now confession night - so please have mercy on my emotions and do a simple confession with Nandini pleeeaaassseee

diva82

diva82 IF-Rockerz
diva82
diva82

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Diiyaa95

This is exactly what I had envisioned nandu telling manik she loves him whilst he's blaming himself for everything. As of yet she hasn't seen his breakdown only cabir did today but after nandu opens up n says what pandit did to her manik will defo react in anger n pain n start with blaming himself again. This would be a good time for nandu to say the three words whilst telling him he's not to be blamed. Please plaase do this cvs!

There's no need for another occasion or a hype to be built for nandus confession an emotional confession right now would be the best thing to show.

Yes yes please CVs, please, just a simple scene. Nothing more. And then we don't have to come back this again. Let this chapter close nicely.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Diiyaa95OmaRamdass

diva82 IF-Rockerz
diva82
diva82

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OmaRamdass

I really really and i stress really- dont want another romantic build up of any confession of sorts because the cvs have ruined it every single time with drama after. I still cant get over the first break up and valentine's night and now confession night - so please have mercy on my emotions and do a simple confession with Nandini pleeeaaassseee

Yes CVs everyone is fed up now. We just want a respite. And it will be a nice closure to this. And MaNan can move on from this, and so can we.

Go to top