Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Dark FF: Forced Bride#2|COMPLETE (Page 4)

-Xpress- IF-Stunnerz
-Xpress-
-Xpress-

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Congrats on the new thread

..khUshbOo.. Senior Member
..khUshbOo..
..khUshbOo..

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 3:13am | IP Logged
congo shongo..
4 d new thread.. Smile
..AgniJyotsna.. IF-Sizzlerz
..AgniJyotsna..
..AgniJyotsna..

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Part 7

" You are not going anywhere, Khushi. I have promised my Di that you will stay with me and I will fulfill my promise at any cost." said Arnav, moving close to Khushi not caring that her ex-fiance and father are watching this.

" You can't stop me, Mr.Raizada. I am not your slave but that doesn't mean I am coming with you, Dad. I will stay with Payal and Lavanya." said Khushi while making her way towards the door, while Arnav held her hand in a vice like grip and pulled her back.

" When I say something, I mean it, Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada. You better not mess up with me or I know how to make your family's life, a living hell. And even if you from here, I know how to get you back and mind you, I will make your condition unidentifiable if you move away from here." whispered Arnav, dangerously in her ears.

Khushi was shivering due to the violent streaks in his voice and the sincerity in his voice make her feel that this person in front of her will not hesitate to turn his sayings in to reality.

Seeing Khushi frozen in her place, Arnav moved away from her and addressed Shashi and Karan,

" You both can leave from here. After all uninvited guests are not entertained in my house. But I am courteous enough to not drag you out because I know better ways than that." 

" Then try them, Raizada!" challenged Karan.

" Do you want Khushi to suffer in my hands? Anyways you will be thrown out if you don't leave from here. But after I throw you out, your Khushi will see the dark side of me." said Arnav, smirking evilly.

Shashi and Karan were shocked. They knew Khushi can stand up to herself and if they anger Arnav, the consequences might not be sweet for anyone there. So they decided they will leave for now, to plan how to bring Khushi out of this hell.

Shashi was moving ahead silently but as Khushi saw him coming towards her, she immediately moved back. Shashi's heart twitched seeing his daughter ignoring him.

Karan was extremely furious about the inhumane behavior of Arnav, but he decided to get a grip on it for his Khushi, whom he couldn't see in pain.

As soon as Karan and Shashi left, Khushi ran into one of the rooms and shut herself inside. Arnav knew she needed time, before she meets one more important person, who wanted her in his life.

-----------

Afternoon,

Arnav was thinking about his feelings for Khushi. He knew he was hurting her very badly in the process of gaining her but he was unable to bear the pain of separation from her. 

The first time, destiny separated them as children. But now he was Arnav Singh Raizada, who wrote his own destiny and also wrote the destinies of those around him. He was determined that he will not let Khushi go away from him.

But he was unaware that his feelings were not of love, but intense obsession which one could name as dark love. And dark love could only give pain, not solace.

He rose up from his study and looked down to see that Khushi was out of the room, searching for something to drink and eat. After all she hadn't eaten anything from the past 24 hours. 

Taking it as an opportunity, Arnav took three steps at a time to reach her as fast as he can. Khushi heard some footsteps approaching her and hence she rooted herself to the spot she was standing on. 

" Get ready. We have to meet Di." said Arnav, nonchalantly. 

" And what if I don't come along with you?" asked Khushi, dauntlessly which came to Arnav as a shock.

" I can very well forcibly lift you, seat you in the car and drive you to Shantivan." said Arnav, in calm tone which irked Khushi to the core.

" Do whatever you want!" said Khushi, and tried moving from there but it was of no avail. She was forcibly picked up from the floor by her husband and he started walking towards the car while taking extra long strides. Khushi started struggling and hitting him, but Arnav remained unaffected by it.

" Stop swimming in air. I am not letting you down. So do whatever you wish to." said Arnav, glaring at her from the corner of his eyes. Khushi felt like crying but in the time she spent alone, she decided that she will not shed even one tear for this monster, because he doesn't deserve her precious tears.

Arnav opened the door before seating her inside and strapping the seat belt. He shut the door and started driving. The journey was going to be extra long as no one really wanted to speak.

---------

Shantivan,

" Here Di. I fulfilled my promise. Now before you fire questions at me, let me go and get fresh." said Arnav, clearly escaping the situation before Anjali asks questions about Khushi coming back so soon.

On the other hand, Khushi was looking at the house not meeting Anjali eye-to-eye but now since Arnav was going to freshen up see will have to speak to her and she knew what she will say.

" So Pari, I am so happy that you are back, fulfilling my parents' wishes. I hope you are having a happy life with Arnav?" playfully teased Anjali, unaware that happy married life was an alien word for Khushi, at the moment.

" He says that he brought me here on your wishes. Did you tell him to kidnap a girl and marry her forcibly?" questioned Khushi, while Anjali was shocked to hear Khushi's side of the story.

" Pari.." uttered Anjali weakly but she was cut inbetween by a furious Khushi.

" You call me Pari, and break my wings? Anjaliji, your brother has been trying to force me since he married me forcibly, do you know that? He is inhumane. He is hell bent on making me live in a hell everyday. Even after knowing this you think I am having happy married life, then I pity on your blind sisterly love, Anjaliji." said Khushi strongly melting Anjali's heart.

But they both were unaware that there was one more person who was hearing to this conversation, who was getting angrier by every word enunciated by Khushi.

" Khushi Ji, I have not become so blind too. If you don't want to stay here then you will not. I will speak to Chotte, but for now you go and relax. You must be really tired. And leave everything to me." assured Anjali. 

Khushi was really happy that at least someone would actually try to free her from Arnav. And this person had some chance of succeeding as it was on her wishes that she is here. She felt that Arnav would not go against his sister's wishes to be with her.

On the other hand, Anjali was really upset with the steps taken by her CHotte to fulfill her wishes. She would have never asked for that if she knew what he would do.

She prayed to Devi Maiyya to give Khushi the strength to stay as she is, till she convinces Chotte.

Khushi went inside the room closest to the living room and shut it inside. But as soon as she turned around she found herself harshly pinned against the wall, by a furious Arnav.

----

Okay, the next one is a dark one!

----

* l l My Index l l *

Please hit on the like button and do comment 

Read this note.. 

If you need PM then buddy this account

-Fiery_PM-

Only send me request if you are really going to comment and hit the like button.. I do not want to waste my time and energy to send PM for those who don't appreciate others work..

Edited by Yagyaseni - 07 May 2015 at 9:50am

The following 184 member(s) liked the above post:

jbj1sharminrahmaparna7PoorvaAroraunderground1meagean22prieyaawsomechokrisadiasaziasofykhanprincessep13anooopudi69saru16raniushashilpa1234sunshaeySunsnowsow420tanaayaocean84mages1866Runa1995vasu29rambamalsnehal91ChandrigaGahana9999jjsinghraizadasheetalarshigeitahchamatearpitasenVioletFlowerShalvikamathurprecious_zoha29nilorinaMONAKARANsangeethbalasunshineswirlcuty_sweety_pieammyicycoolBhavnassenfanfollowersravanthi93tessyranianamika00MsFuzzybear69rainbow01nmaharajshalinikanaguTinkJiacutie13sandystarz19Suchita2012Visitor123brinnychristi002shruthiruchsSwathiarshiashri_loveTani2968Saraprincessgurukhushjh00625imrankhanRealityTruthvaishuarshi123MDKSSMMeherSalwaysarshirarshiaaliyaksoumyamuralikulfi89Aashifictionsarshi1977nihalove_akaur_sweetakhi71..khUshbOo..StarletBeautyNilima2016yashika.angelSavera84thiyamappymaitricuteheartKeerthiRajkumarsonia1096DilLoveRomanceMarriedLovedoll_dimpleanithabalaramnissoghalashekha2012barbiebalashipra.aquaifsaal044ayl123akurmapuNas.arshithangam100shils28mansijani21sugarbirdabraxosneel11riyarjazmeenShamz94sam88seshatreemoonlight2630sweet-fairyarnaushiroshaanJaan_Arshiarshiadvayrakenduvadanasaakhi01koiskShru9tibs1224josnirmalakshubhangismatsirivalli.tKarkitpiyaarshi..ri..littoosSweety012345Aruna.negieishe10zebalibarsha_dashDhrenuchinnululovesparibluesky10Nonie12345mahrusweetyanonymous.meWilly_Wonka.Lily30whitelilyPinky.Raizadamadhu1210Aisha1996AMAR_LOVEshalini_arshamissmk-SanjanaSobti-rakivrindagupta..Saraa..sweetydoll32star_fan1dhanyaczafisimi91pakpearlChitraFrai-kishori.angeldream14tinsel-afsha-adventure_gurljeb1-.serendipity.-ameena671seeta_naipsSrilathalollapup03MrBiebersWifey.yoga123ranogillHappytwinklenewmoon18Magpie_ShiningHearts-PyaariBhootni--Xpress-coolhi1988Soju.Linsie

rakenduvadana IF-Dazzler
rakenduvadana
rakenduvadana

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 7:56am | IP Logged

wow...Dancing   me first to comment on the update      Party

Congrats for the new thread yagya

u r really teasing us saying about the next update

now only you know whether khushi will be saved from the beasty asr

we have to wait Day Dreaming

Edited by rakenduvadana - 07 May 2015 at 10:38am
anonymous.me IF-Rockerz
anonymous.me