Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sadh123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Yagya am officially mad at you.. you are ending this? No girl.. not fair.. 
This is another of my favourite picks of your wonderful and astounding ff collection.. I wonder how you are so good with words.. maybe you were born to write and entertain us totally.. Oh loved this one yaara..

You know am officially tongue tied.. I loved this and bas! Kudos to you baby girl! 
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Sadh123

Yagya am officially mad at you.. you are ending this? No girl.. not fair.. 

This is another of my favourite picks of your wonderful and astounding ff collection.. I wonder how you are so good with words.. maybe you were born to write and entertain us totally.. Oh loved this one yaara..

You know am officially tongue tied.. I loved this and bas! Kudos to you baby girl! 

Everything needs to end, baby! I don't want my FFs to lose its essence by extending it! After all I am not Ekta Maa! Thanks a lot, yaara! I am also tongue tied at what to say about this!
StarletBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awww so sweet of arnav waiting for next
barsha_dash thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Arnav is repenting his decision now.I am so glad that Arnav has realised his mistake.
Khushi is confused now.
Sad that it is going to end soon :(
raniluvsasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very good decision taken by khushi. She is paying for her parents sin. Poor Arnav.
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sneak Peek of Part 13

When true love blooms, eyes speak the language of love more than mouth and silences express more than words ever can.

Khushi forwarded the stone-studded intricately carved out box of vermillion placed in her hand towards Arnav, whose eyes were tracing her shivering form with eyes misted with love and remorse.

" Make me yours again, by filling my partition, Arnav." Khushi's gazes voiced out to Arnav, while Arnav's eyes only asked questions.

He took the lid of the box from her other hand to close it, but refusal was what he got. Khushi nodded in negative, while her body language and her respect filled eyes, pleaded him to make her his, forever with her acquiescence this time.

---

What will Arnav do now?
newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wow awsme
Super excited

Update soon
Wtng

Keep smiling
..Prii1994.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Realky excited fr next update... post soon...
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Nice teaser. I guess this FF is ending soon. Can't wait for the next part. Update soon
sweetydoll32 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome teaser dear please update soon