Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Titaliya1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Nice! Arnav is a changed man! Khushi will forgive him!
shafqee80 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome yar ..grip on story is very good ...
Willy_Wonka. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nice teaser! 
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Part 12

Khushi decided that her rightful place was where her heart was beating right now. Though the relationship started off in a bad way, the destination of this relationship was not a dead end for sure. And Khushi decided that she will give a chance to this relationship, with a clear mind.

" Karan, I don't want to come along with you." Khushi said nonchalantly and monotonously asserting her seriousness in this matter, while Karan was shocked after hearing Khushi refusing to escape from the hell, according to him.

" What are you saying this? Don't be scared with the stupid threats of that evil Raizada. We will not let anything happen to you." Karan assured but the words fell on deaf ears as Khushi chose to stick to her decision.

" He is not evil, Karan. Mom and Dad, destroyed his and his sister's childhood which made him become what he is today. If he is at fault today, then it is because of Mom's and Dad's fault years back. In fact what Mom and Dad did was not a mistake, it was a sin, a break of firm trust, a break of a relationship and a disrespect to the words 'friendship' and 'relationship'" Khushi voiced out her opinion which made Karan turn serious and say,

" You changed your sides listening to that Raizada, Khushi? You went against your parents for him?" Karan tried emotional blackmail but it was of no avail.

" It is not the matter of sides, Karan. It is the matter of right or wrong. What my parents did was definitely wrong and no amount of explanations can rectify it. And try this emotional blackmail somewhere else, Karan." Khushi remarked sternly showing Karan that she was serious in her talks.

" You are going to regret doing this Khushi. In the very near future." Karan warned her before leaving Raizada Farmhouse then and there as he felt insulted by Khushi's stern words.

Khushi, on the other hand, collapsed down to the floor and stayed there, for what seemed like ages, as she was unable to feel anything or think anything. It was like, one thought changed her everything, for ever.

Tears rolled down her cheeks reminiscing the misdeeds committed by her parents, and the revenge which Arnav took from her. The tears were silent but the heart beats were extremely loud due to the restlessness she was facing right then.

Suddenly, a thought struck her. She raised her hand slowly to wipe out the tears which were continuously flowing from her eyes and stood up. Her legs dragged her almost lifeless body to the isolated Puja Room, and her hands pulled out a small golden box, embedded with small stones.

She nervously opened it to see the red colored powder, which adorns the partition of every married woman while reminiscing the way, Arnav made her wear the vermillion. As she continued to stare at the box with pain-filled eyes, her mind was unable to fathom, what feeling was more prevalent.

The hatred which she has, or maybe had for Arnav?

Or the empathy she was feeling for Arnav?

Or the helplessness of being nothing but a mere pawn in the revenge game?

Her heartbeats were slow and steady but her breaths were heavy, just as her head and heart.

While Arnav's hatred was intolerable, Khushi somehow felt that even his love was as deep, as true, as intense as his hatred. After all, no one can hate you more than a person who loved you.

His care, his concern and his love starting overpowering her thoughts. She took a pinch of vermillion and raised her hand to fill her partition with it. Her eyes shut themselves in the anticipation of some peace, some solace which was found but with the touch of someone, or rather a grip of someone on her hand.

Khushi opened her eyes with a start to see Arnav holding her hand, preventing her from filling her partition with it. A questioning look, involuntarily developed on her face to which Arnav's words gave soulful answers.

" You don't need to this, Khushi. I never realized the value of this red colored powder in a woman's life till today. I didn't realize the effect it can have in girl's life till I saw the pain clouded in your eyes while wearing this. Now this vermillion will adorn your partition only when you wish and will be of the person's name, whom you choose. I can only hope that the name is my mine." said Arnav, with misted eyes as his tears threatened to fall down but his love has over-powered everything else this time.
Khushi on the other hand was caught in dilemma. The person whom he hated has changed. The person who could force her to any extents was letting her go. What more was required to prove his love?

Suddenly Khushi wanted to forgive him, for all the deeds he committed because a clap was not formed with one hand, and the mistake was here from her parents side too. But they chose to not realize their folly and Arnav realized it and was trying his level best to correct it.

Arnav's own eyes were betraying him, and unable to show his pain to Khushi, he turned away from her. Khushi stared intently at Arnav with respect and admiration. She was not in love for sure. But surely she can respect the person, who changed himself for his love and who is ready to sacrifice his everything including his own love for the sake of LOVE.

Arnav got a grip on himself and turned around to face Khushi once again. He held her by her shoulders but unlike the previous times, this time his touch had certain gentleness and affection in it. Maybe even his touch wanted her to realize his love for her.

" I am really sorry for what happened in between us. I understand that the mistake was mine. You were never the culprit of my parents' death and my lost childhood. In fact you were a victim of my heinous deeds. Khushi, I really love you a lot.  But my love for you is not selfish like you believe and I will not force it on your like in the past. I don't know why you wanted to fill you partition but please don't burden me more, by doing it for me.

Whatever happened in our childhood was because of our parents.

What ever happened in this one month was because of my stupid vengeance.
After all you took my heart along with you to the US, Khushi.

But the acceptance of this marriage will surely be because of our hearts. My heart will want this, and will wait for your yes till the eternity but don't take any decision for me, a person who destroyed your life by playing with it. Because the decision this time, is completely in your hands, Khushi. Believe me, whatever your decision is, I will accept it wholeheartedly. It is my promise, Arnav Singh Raizada's promise to you." Arnav promised Khushi, making her get overwhelmed with his love for her.

What will be Khushi's decision? Is this the new beginning of their relationship or the end?

-----

This FF is ending soon! Probably 3-4 more parts!

-----

* l l My Index l l *

Please hit on the like button and do comment 

Read this note.. 

If you need PM then buddy this account

-Fiery_PM-

Only send me request if you are really going to comment and hit the like button.. I do not want to waste my time and energy to send PM for those who don't appreciate others work..

Edited by Yagyaseni - 8 years ago
newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Super update
Loved it

Khushi refused to go with Karan
He wants to rectify her mistake

Bt she's hurt
Arnaav changed so much
He wants khushi to be hppy

Cnt wait for next
Update soon

Love u
Keep smiling
nmaharaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved it.  I know Khushi will give her husband a fair chance.
shafqee80 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awww ..shweet ipdate ...nyc confession
..Prii1994.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
KHUSHI needs to realise ARNAV'S selfless love and give him an another chance to rectify his mistakes soon b4 it's too late...
Zaysha_Khan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
amazing loved the Update but it was short :(
dear what is it? you are completing it so soon๐Ÿ˜’

i will miss this FF so much๐Ÿ˜ญ
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
amazing update โค๏ธ
ASR is awesome

hopefully khushi will be sensible and forgive him ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

but im really sad that it's ending ๐Ÿ˜ญ koi na, im sure u will post new fics soon. usse jee halka ho jaayega lol ๐Ÿ˜‰