nice teaser.
finally truth coming out.
waiting for khushi reaction.
continue soon
thanks for the pm.
raniluvsasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
OMG poor khushi. She will get to know the bitter truth of her life. Arnav has endured so much pain in life. Update soon
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
read the story in one go.. loved it.. interesting story.. looking forward to know the truth that have been hidden from Khushi for long and what impact it have on Khushi.. 

thanks for pm ðŸ˜Š
Willy_Wonka. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Amazing teaser! 
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Part 11

As the rays of light penetrated into the dark room, light of realization started clearing the clouds of confusion in his mind. Arnav stumbled back by a few steps and fell back on his bed.

All the taunts, all the tortures he inflicted on Khushi came in front of eyes, making him close his eyes. But how could he turn away from a sight, etched in the canvas of his mind. 

"No, that's because your heart, your soul and your mind, everything is black."

It was not Khushi who possessed a dark personality, it was he, THE Arnav Singh Raizada, who had emanated dark aura. 

It was not Khushi whose mind was full of darkness, it was his eyes which were blinded to not notice the innocence in Khushi, which he now destroyed. 

It was not Khushi whose heart was dark, because it clearly bled every time he taunted her or used her for his revenge.

He was truly a fool to not realize that Khushi was not the culprit because she was clearly the victim to his atrocious deeds. But it is better late than never.

ASR finally realized and he sincerely wanted to earn forgiveness from the lady, whom he had fallen deeply for, the lady whom he had hurt beyond any repair and the lady, who stole the heart of a heartless person. And once ASR takes a decision, there is no going back on it.

Winning or losing was a different question altogether but he was surely going to try his best, because now his life solely depended on her.

------------------------------------------

After noon,

" Om Prakash, can you get me the orange color file from ASR's desk?" asked Aman, as he was in the farmhouse to get a file which Arnav forgot owing to immense stress he was going through.

"Oh Hello, Mr.Mathur. Glad to see you again. If I am not wrong then you are person who kidnapped me at the not-so good orders of your boss, isn't it?" asked Khushi, sarcastically as she had seen Aman during the forced marriage too.

"I am sorry to go against you Ma'am, but I would like to say that ASR was compelled to do that. But his intentions were never wrong." said Aman, who knew the soft person behind the mask of ASR.

" Don't support you boss blindly, Mr.Mathur. You don't know what a girl goes through when she is married forcibly and a stranger forces himself on her." said Khushi, defensively.

" ASR was not like this before, Ma'am. It is just because of you and your family that he changed so much for his betterment and for his sister." said Aman, in defense of his boss whom he knew was deeply and madly in love with Khushi.

" So now you are accusing me and my family to defend your boss. Interesting, Mr.Mathur. How low can you both stoop to show that you are correct when every thing in this world says that you are at fault." said Khushi, while stressing on the last few words to present her point effectively.

" You are the one who doesn't the truth, Ma'am. You never got the opportunity to get to the truth. Your family was so guilty of its acts that it hid the biggest truth of your life from you, scared that you will hate them. Do you know that they are the reason behind ASR's parents death? Do you know that your parents and ASR's parents were best friends and business partners? You don't, Ma'am because your family had effectively hid this truth by leaving India and manipulating your young mind." sighed Aman, because he knew that Khushi needs to know the truth.

" What? You know what you are saying right?" stormed Khushi, angrily.

" Yes, Ma'am. I very well know what I am speaking, thank you. Your parents arranged your marriage with ASR to take their business relationship and friendship to a new level. And they even got you both married leaving aside the Indian Judiciary and IPC. But once they saw that their company was facing losses, your parents left the country without a notice and unable to bear the taunts from the society and the business loss, ASR's parents committed suicide, leaving behind ASR and Anjali Ma'am. ASR and Anjali Ma'am faced a lot in their lives at a very tender age and they survived on the insurance money with no one as the support system. 

Still you feel that ASR's anger is not justified, then I cannot help it, Ma'am. Thank You." said Aman, while leaving behind a shocked Khushi, who couldn't believe the extent of inhumanity and selfishness exhibited by her own family.

Suddenly Arnav's actions did not seem to be as low, as heinous as they seemed a few minutes ago. Suddenly his anger seemed justified to her. But her mind still hated him for using her a pawn in the revenge game, she was never even part of. His revenge should be with her parents not with her, irrespective of the relationship they shared in the past unconsciously.

Khushi collapsed on the floor owing to the gravity and the intensity of the situation, due to which her knees gave away.

Suddenly a vaguely familiar shout reverberated in her ears as it echoed in the confines of the large Raizada Farmhouse. It didn't take her long to realize that the owner of the voice was none other than her ex-fiance, Karan Singhania who was now seen rushing to her with immense concern spread across his face.

" Khushi, come with me. This is the right time to escape from here. That Raizada is busy in a meeting he cannot escape and the security is loose as they rushed to Shantivan." said Karan, while pulling her up, making her stand on her feet again.

On the other hand, Khushi could only feel his lips moving but the words formed due to that movement went unheard by her, as she was still in the state of shock and consternation due to the latest happenings and revelations.

Will Khushi go along with Karan, leaving behind Arnav yet again?

* l l My Index l l *

Please hit on the like button and do comment 

Read this note.. 

If you need PM then buddy this account

-Fiery_PM-

Only send me request if you are really going to comment and hit the like button.. I do not want to waste my time and energy to send PM for those who don't appreciate others work..

Edited by Yagyaseni - 8 years ago
..Prii1994.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Nyc update... looking forward fr more...