Please continue
Posted: 8 years ago
The next update is gonna be pretty hot. Update soon
Thanks a lot!
Edited by Yagyaseni - 8 years ago
Part 9

" Fine, Di. It seems that you don't want me and Khushi to stay here. As you wish. We are going back." said Arnav with finality in his tone.

Anjali was shocked at the heartlessness of her brother. 

How could he think of hurting a soul as innocent as Khushi?

How can he name Khushi as the culprit for the wrongs they had to face?

If she was a culprit, then she was culprit of herself, as if she hadn't come to India it would have been much more difficult to kidnap her.

" Arnav Singh Raizada, you know what you are speaking right?" shouted Anjali, as the dam of control broke to vent immense anger stored in her.

" Yes, Di. I know what I am saying and what I am going to do." said Arnav, before making his way towards the room in which Khushi was there.  His pace and the length of his strides was so much that Anjali, who was running behind him couldn't catch up to him.

" Arnav stop there! You can't do this!" shouted Anjali from behind but Arnav cared a damn about it.

He opened the door with a bang to see Khushi lying lifeless on the bed, without any signs of life or happiness. It hurt him to see her like that but the hatred which was over powering him was not letting him think about anything wise.

He held her by her wrist and dragged her along with him. Khushi was following him blindly as she didn't have any more strength to protest against him as she knew what ever she does would prove to be futile.

Anjali was still running behind him and this time she thought of emotionally blackmailing him,

" If you love me then you will not go from here."

Arnav stopped mid-way but didn't turn around. 

" I love you more than anyone else, Di! All this started due to my love for you but it will not end because of them same. Sorry but I can't give you what you are asking for." said Arnav, in a deep nonchalant voice which had broken both Anjali's heart and hope.

Anjali broke down and fell on her knees crying at her destiny which made her ask something which cost someone their life and dignity.

------------

Car,

The sun had set, and the darkness took over, just as the sun in Khushi's life had set as Arnav entered it again.All the way back, Khushi was very quiet and it seemed to Arnav if she didn't even blink her eyes. 

What if she went numb?

" Khushi, you okay?" asked Arnav, finally as his curiosity took the best of him.

" Okay? How can I be okay when you are beside me, Mr.Raizada?" asked Khushi, disgusted that Arnav asked a question as bad as that.

Almost immediately the car was pulled to a halt.

" You are not okay with me, right? Get out, right now!" shouted Arnav, as he was very angry that everyone was finding faults in him rather than understanding his point of view.

Well, his point of view was so biased that no one could think on the same lines.

Khushi silently yet firmly got out of the car as she badly wanted to be alone, away from the beasts of her life and haunting darknesses where no ray of light or hope can be found.

Arnav drove off immediately not caring that it was night and the place was nearly secluded. After all, when in anger Arnav SIngh Raizada's mind never worked.

Khushi dropped down on the road, while the tears, long controlled starting rolling down her cheeks, mixing with the tears of god falling from the heaven. She was brought down to such a point of life, where the very soothing rains she loved to get wet in, were now burning her skin and soul.

Truly, love, hatred and pain change a person so much that we find no relation between the former self and the latter self.

----------------

Parking,

As he pulled the car to a halt, he realized what he did. He left his wife in a secluded area and it was raining cats and dogs.

Sometimes he didn't understand what he felt for Khushi. He cared for her more than himself but never thinks a second before hurting her. What should he name these feelings?

He reversed back the car, hoping that nothing bad had occurred to Khushi and drove at high speed breaking many rules on the way.

As he travelled some distance, he saw a lifeless body on the road, which was of a young woman. His heart skipped a beat, if it was his Khushi.

Indeed, it was Khushi who had fainted due to lack of energy and fever which came due to the rain.

Arnav jumped out of his car and rushed to Khushi immediately. He placed her head in his lap and patted her cheeks not-so-gently while saying,

" Khushi! Open your eyes, dammit!"

Arnav felt his very life slipping out of his hand, as he saw Khushi lifeless in his arms. He no longer felt the ground beneath him. He picked her up in his arms and asked her again,

" Open your eyes, Khushi!"

But she was not going to listen to him this time atleast. And the night was still young.

-------

The teaser I gave before is for the next chapter! This turned out to be long so I thought of adding it in the next chapter.

* l l My Index l l *

Please hit on the like button and do comment 

Read this note.. 

If you need PM then buddy this account

-Fiery_PM-

Only send me request if you are really going to comment and hit the like button.. I do not want to waste my time and energy to send PM for those who don't appreciate others work..

Edited by Yagyaseni - 8 years ago
Awesome luv it waiting for next part
OHMG SUCH AN AWESOME CHAPTER LOVE IT FAIRY THANKYOUU
Poor khushi now what will happen with her:( asr is so... ðŸ˜¡
Awesome update
Pls continue soon
Nice update.
Hope Khushi knew the reason for Arnav's behaviour towards her.
Please continue soon.