Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chinnulu thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago
Interesting teaser
Waiting for an update.

I sent u a buddy request please add me to ur list and PM me whenever u update. Thanks
StarletBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Really a nice teaser. waiting for an update
arnaushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
why the hell is arnav being a jerk???
bluesky10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
After reading the teaser 
I can't wait for the update 
Please try to update dear 
Waiting for the update 
vrindagupta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
congratz for the new thread 
awesome update
and nice teaser

anjali is supportive of khsuhi
but arnav 's obessession or say dark love
he won't let her leave him

can't wait to read more
update soon
thansk for the PM
yoga123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome chapter and nice teaser...thanks for the PM
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
dark teaser...🤢
thnks 4 d pm...
Love.life2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wonder what is he up to.

Btw i didn't get a pm. Please pm me.
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Part 8

" Aah..." moaned Khushi in pain as a vice like grip developed on her waist as Arnav held her against the door firmly.

"You are hurting me!" said Khushi in a hoarse whisper as she winced in pain.

" And you? You can hurt anyone for your profit, Khushi Gupta Singh Raizada?What were you saying in front of Di?" asked Arnav, in a dangerous voice.

" I was asked for my opinion." said Khushi, in a fake confident voice because she didn't want to bend in front of him anytime.

" You were asked? And you placed your opinion in a extremely NICE way, didn't you?" asked Arnav sarcastically before drawing Khushi extremely close to him by pulled her by her upper arms.

" You killed my parents, destroyed my childhood, broke my heart but still my heart says something and my mind explains something else." said Arnav, through gritted teeth, which was scaring Khushi to the core.

She had not anticipated this to happen. And hence she was going numb after hearing his side.

She broke his heart?

When?

He hates her, doesn't he? Then how can I break his heart, pondered Khushi.

" But you know what, my mind always triumphs and it says that you are nothing but a fake person just like your family. Your family played with my family's feelings and destroyed it and you are no different!" shouted Arnav, which his anger was making him forget sanity and logic.

He was unable to think about the whole situation from an unbiased point of view. It is always from a son's, a brother's or a lover's points of view that he is observing this situation and it is certainly not helping him.

He was unable to realize that Khushi was being a victim in his hands and was certainly not a culprit for his condition.

" For every goddamn thing your family wanted a price, isn't it? Now for that they will have to pay a huge price, Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada." warned Arnav, in a scarily low voice.

" Arnav..." tried saying Khushi, who wanted to calm him down first before telling him, her side of the story but it only seemed to provoke him further.

Arnav pushed her onto the bed and leaned dangerously close to her.

" Is there something you and your family didn't try to price? No, that's because your heart, your soul and your mind, everything is black." said Arnav, while gritting his teeth.

The molten brown eyes which were now throwing daggers on her were scaring her. His anger was scaling to new heights as no words seemed to form from Khushi's mouth.

" When everything which belongs to you is impure then even your body should be impure, isn't it? My touch disgusts you and makes you feel impure right? Get used to it, because I am not going to leave you till I destroy you." roared Arnav.

Khushi was shedding innumerable tears as every word of his, painfully echoed in her heart. It was breaking her down completely from inside and now she was unable to even speak or push him.

" And don't even try to complain to Di or you will never be able to complain in your life. SAMJHI TUM?" barked Arnav, loudly which this time reached to Anjali's ears.

Anjali came running towards the room and banged the door while asking,

" What happened? Open the door, Chotte!"

Arnav was brought back to earth from his seventh sky of anger by Anjali's voice. He pushed Khushi on the bed, making her fall on her face and went to open the door.

" Yes, Di?" asked Arnav, while raising his eyebrows.

" Is Khushi inside?" asked Anjali, suspiciously even though she was sure that Arnav was shouting on Khushi. But she wanted Arnav to confess about it.

" Yes, Di." answered Arnav, in a nonchalant tone while anger was trying to make its way out, all over again seeing his Di still concerned for his wife.

" Were you shouting on her?" asked Anjali, without adding Chotte to it, which Arnav had noticed and realized that his Di was angry on him.

"Yes, Di." answered Arnav again in just two words, which this time got on the wrong side of his sister.

" Explain." ordered Anjali, with a stern face while trying to look inside to see how was Khushi as her path was blocked by Arnav.

Khushi, on the other hand, had buried her face inside the mattress as tears were today flowing without any bounds.

How can anyone be so cruel?

How can anyone behave so harshly with a girl?

How am I the reason of his parents death when I didn't even meet them?

The questions in her mind were so many that she didn't even hear Arnav and Anjali talking or rather shouting.

" She is my wife and I believe I have that right to shout on her, Di." said Arnav without any kind of hesitation, while Anjali had seen Khushi's trembling form, which signed her that she was ill treated badly.

Anjali held Arnav's hand and dragged him to the hall, while Arnav followed her quietly without struggling.

" Wife? Yes, she is your forced bride. How could you even force her to marry you, just because I asked you to bring back her to her Sasuraal?" shouted Anjali.

As a girl, she had understood what Khushi was undergoing due to inhumane actions from her brother. And she wanted to help her now as her stay here shouldn't be at the cost of her happiness.

" Yes, Di. I forced her to marry me because you asked me for bringing her back. I am mistreating her because I hate her.

I hate her for being the cause of death of our parents.

I hate her for being the cause your pain and our destroyed childhood.

I hate for breaking my heart and making me heartless.

I hate her so much that I don't regret what I did, or doing or will do." said Arnav, in a firm voice but just as he completed his words he felt a tight pain stinging his cheek. He held his cheek to control the pain and looked at his Di who was fuming in anger.

" I am ashamed to call you as my brother. You are no longer my Chotte, Mr.Raizada. He is dead for me.You are all grown up now and you are THE Arnav Singh Raizada. But remember I am Anjali Singh Raizada and I will not let you torture an innocent soul in the name of revenge." vowed the angry sister of Arnav Singh Raizada, Anjali Singh Raizada.

------

* l l My Index l l *

Please hit on the like button and do comment 

Read this note.. 

If you need PM then buddy this account

-Fiery_PM-

Only send me request if you are really going to comment and hit the like button.. I do not want to waste my time and energy to send PM for those who don't appreciate others work..

Edited by Yagyaseni - 8 years ago
barsha_dash thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
wonderful update. I guess Khushi doesn't know what had happened in the past.
Good that Anjali isn't supporting Arnav. I like her.😊