India-Forums

New Promo & Montage (Page 2)

blueflames IF-Rockerz
blueflames
blueflames

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aakriti1991

Originally posted by blueflames

as per the article now Ansh is going to be a secret bad boy... ghar walon k samne a good husband but in private being upset by bhoomi.. its going to be an interesting track.. sweet and sour relationship Embarrassed

Oh nice very interesting track. But we know bhoomi ansh ko maana lagi in her own style

Bhoomi apne Ansh ko mana hi legi. But it's going to be an entertaining track. Because Anshmi are tooo sweet together, even when they fight they can't stay away.   Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rema-

blueflames IF-Rockerz
blueflames
blueflames

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZaYaHolic

Just loving this show so much and this twist will be good and passionate I hope

Absolutely in love with the show and Anshmi.
Twist will be passionate because even when Anshmi are upset they are able to create magic of sweetness. I think they will cause me diabetes LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aakriti1991-Rema-

aakriti1991 Senior Member
aakriti1991
aakriti1991

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 7:27am | IP Logged

Twist will be passionate because even when Anshmi are upset they are able to create magic of sweetness. I think they will cause me diabetes LOL

Same here and you are right,  there love and magic of sweetness also cause me diabetes,  I love my favorite couple anshmi/varan

blueflames IF-Rockerz
blueflames
blueflames

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:44am | IP Logged

Same here and you are right,  there love and magic of sweetness also cause me diabetes,  I love my favorite couple anshmi/varan

Varan are perfect together as Anshmi Blushing

mystory

aakriti1991
aakriti1991

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:19pm | IP Logged

Varan are perfect together as Anshmi Blushing
Hmmm anshmiEmbarrassed

Edited by aakriti1991 - 07 May 2015 at 11:20pm

mystory

mystory IF-Dazzler
mystory
mystory

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
We all r true blue anshmians.guys i knw its going to be entertaining but i think ansh is lookimg pretty serious . I hope he doesnt hurts bhoomi.coz its going to b vry painful for him to do so.crossing my fingers so that he realises the truth soon.

aakriti1991

aakriti1991
aakriti1991

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mystory

We all r true blue anshmians.guys i knw its going to be entertaining but i think ansh is lookimg pretty serious . I hope he doesnt hurts bhoomi.coz its going to b vry painful for him to do so.crossing my fingers so that he realises the truth soon.
yes we all are true anshmian. Yes ansh was looking so serious even my heart come out when he was tolding story of there met. No I don't think so ansh will hurt bhoomi but I think he will hurt bhoomi in there own limit style because he still love bhoomi a lot. And figure crossed
blueflames IF-Rockerz
blueflames
blueflames

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mystory

yes we all are true anshmian. Yes ansh was looking so serious even my heart come out when he was tolding story of there met. No I don't think so ansh will hurt bhoomi but I think he will hurt bhoomi in there own limit style because he still love bhoomi a lot. And figure crossed

Can't a guy even get serious :P
He loves Bhoomi. He will be upset but will get over it with time.
If he had just accept Bhoomi without any fuss what could that have achieved. That the guy was so despo he just wanted the girl no matter what she did to him.

Relax and enjoy the show.

Edited by blueflames - 08 May 2015 at 2:58pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aakriti1991mystory

Go to top