Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Katrina did not attend Piku screening! (Page 7)

xroshnix Goldie
xroshnix
xroshnix

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meherbaan

Originally posted by xroshnix

Originally posted by Scorpio_Velvet

Pretty innovative from DP's PR just before Piku release. LOL Screening still got some attention despite  the verdict frenzy due to this. 

A video channel of YT uploaded it today none of the DP fans posted the pics. I avoided posting it in Piku thread because I knew there are good chances of media assuming stuff because of them being in same location. Same happened for IIFA 2013. I doubt any body's personal PR is interested in hyping her rival. They have adequate buzz running related to personal/work life. I don't entirely blame media for being confused.. there were many celebs who attended screening but we didnt see their inside hallroom pics. Only few inside pics came out that also were found from FB Piku page not taken by media. Ranveer, Dia Mirza etc inside pics are not posted. Neil instagrammed the pic himself. Thats how some inside pics came out. Btw the PR of the film Piku is given to the company that is managed and controlled by Rohini Iyer ..Rohini does Katrina's PR not Deepika's. Rohini is handling all the PR work for Piku starting from the trailer launch, promotions  to screenings. In a very techincal twisted way, we can say, The film Piku's PR is closer to Kat than DP. DP's PR is doing BV's PR. Smile 

RIP logic!

So just because Rohini is Katrina and Piku's PR then Rohini titled Katrina's video as "Katrina at Piku screening"

If so then she should have posted Katrina's pics in the Piku FB album also? or you have your theory for why she didn't do that but only did it on Youtube? LOL

What makes you say I am implying Rohini posted that video? This logic is as twisted as Deepika's PR posting it, which btw lot of people sure are implying here in this thread. My post is for them. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nonam

Meherbaan IF-Sizzlerz
Meherbaan
Meherbaan

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Meherbaan

Originally posted by Scorpio_Velvet

Pretty innovative from DP's PR just before Piku release. LOL Screening still got some attention despite  the verdict frenzy due to this. 

A video channel of YT uploaded it today none of the DP fans posted the pics. I avoided posting it in Piku thread because I knew there are good chances of media assuming stuff because of them being in same location. Same happened for IIFA 2013. I doubt any body's personal PR is interested in hyping her rival. They have adequate buzz running related to personal/work life. I don't entirely blame media for being confused.. there were many celebs who attended screening but we didnt see their inside hallroom pics. Only few inside pics came out that also were found from FB Piku page not taken by media. Ranveer, Dia Mirza etc inside pics are not posted. Neil instagrammed the pic himself. Thats how some inside pics came out. Btw the PR of the film Piku is given to the company that is managed and controlled by Rohini Iyer ..Rohini does Katrina's PR not Deepika's. Rohini is handling all the PR work for Piku starting from the trailer launch, promotions  to screenings. In a very techincal twisted way, we can say, The film Piku's PR is closer to Kat than DP. DP's PR is doing BV's PR. Smile 

RIP logic!

So just because Rohini is Katrina and Piku's PR then Rohini titled Katrina's video as "Katrina at Piku screening"

If so then she should have posted Katrina's pics in the Piku FB album also? or you have your theory for why she didn't do that but only did it on Youtube? LOL

What makes you say I am implying Rohini posted that video? This logic is as twisted as Deepika's PR posting it, which btw lot of people sure are implying here in this thread. My post is for them. 

Yeah now act all cluelessLOL
swati82 IF-Dazzler
swati82
swati82

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Wow i can't tell whose pr it was or if it was just a genuine mistake by the media, but boy this is funny LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IceflamesHermione..G..OAT_Darling_

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
I honestly don think its DP's PR this time around..Its kinda random & i doubt either of them would pull such a stunt at this point..Looks like a genuine misunderstanding/ random speculations by the media in this case LOL

Edited by rogerrocks - 06 May 2015 at 3:38pm

TheSmurfsIceflamesHermione..-MariaMars-

Eboza Goldie
Eboza
Eboza

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
If there is only one who wanted again in headline its Katrina. First they show a picture of her to decline it afterwards. Deepika doesnt need Katrina if her new buddy Kangana attends and that makes for her more news than a Katrina. Who doesnt even understand from acting to appreciate a movie like Piku. Although What is she doing at a time when there is a screening of Piku in Yash Raj. The Screening happened pretty late. She could have avoid it. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dinki24SportsFreaknonam

Meherbaan IF-Sizzlerz
Meherbaan
Meherbaan

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eboza

If there is only one who wanted again in headline its Katrina. First they show a picture of her to decline it afterwards. Deepika doesnt need Katrina if her new buddy Kangana attends and that makes for her more news than a Katrina. Who doesnt even understand from acting to appreciate a movie like Piku. Although What is she doing at a time when there is a screening of Piku in Yash Raj. The Screening happened pretty late. She could have avoid it. 

BULLSHIT! shitty statements that is far away from the reality sorry to burst your bubble MID jiLOL

Really Deepika doesn't need Katrina? we all saw that when she desperately wished her on her birthday on twitter, so she could through Katrina's name get some attention.

Yeah that's why every newspaper is only talking about Katrina and not Kangana or anyone else, but keep dreaming LOL

well the thing is Katrina gives no shit about Piku and is not scared of miss Deepika so why should she not be at YRF when Deepika is at YRF? YRF have several other stuff going on this Piku screening is not even something important for them.

And stars do shoot till late, but I guess you don't know that.
Kulfii. IF-Rockerz
Kulfii.
Kulfii.

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
What a timing to get photographed... daad denii padegi LOL

Pharma3SportsFreakTheSmurfs-MariaMars-

d-_-b IF-Sizzlerz
d-_-b
d-_-b

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Doubt its DP's PR. Its just journos misunderstanding. But any one would assume so looking at all the ppl attending the screening. Lol at Katrina kind of gate crashing at the screening time.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheSmurfs-MariaMars-

Go to top