Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
I honestly don think its DP's PR this time around..Its kinda random & i doubt either of them would pull such a stunt at this point..Looks like a genuine misunderstanding/ random speculations by the media in this case ðŸ˜† Edited by rogerrocks - 9 years ago
Eboo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If there is only one who wanted again in headline its Katrina. First they show a picture of her to decline it afterwards. Deepika doesnt need Katrina if her new buddy Kangana attends and that makes for her more news than a Katrina. Who doesnt even understand from acting to appreciate a movie like Piku. Although What is she doing at a time when there is a screening of Piku in Yash Raj. The Screening happened pretty late. She could have avoid it. 
Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Eboza

If there is only one who wanted again in headline its Katrina. First they show a picture of her to decline it afterwards. Deepika doesnt need Katrina if her new buddy Kangana attends and that makes for her more news than a Katrina. Who doesnt even understand from acting to appreciate a movie like Piku. Although What is she doing at a time when there is a screening of Piku in Yash Raj. The Screening happened pretty late. She could have avoid it. 

BULLSHIT! shitty statements that is far away from the reality sorry to burst your bubble MID ji😆

Really Deepika doesn't need Katrina? we all saw that when she desperately wished her on her birthday on twitter, so she could through Katrina's name get some attention.

Yeah that's why every newspaper is only talking about Katrina and not Kangana or anyone else, but keep dreaming ðŸ˜†

well the thing is Katrina gives no shit about Piku and is not scared of miss Deepika so why should she not be at YRF when Deepika is at YRF? YRF have several other stuff going on this Piku screening is not even something important for them.

And stars do shoot till late, but I guess you don't know that.
Kulfii. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What a timing to get photographed... daad denii padegi ðŸ˜†

d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Doubt its DP's PR. Its just journos misunderstanding. But any one would assume so looking at all the ppl attending the screening. Lol at Katrina kind of gate crashing at the screening time.
Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Chalo baat to clear ho gayi
Katrina fanclub should have verified before posting
Pharma3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Meherbaan

BULLSHIT! shitty statements that is far away from the reality sorry to burst your bubble MID ji😆

Really Deepika doesn't need Katrina? we all saw that when she desperately wished her on her birthday on twitter, so she could through Katrina's name get some attention.

Yeah that's why every newspaper is only talking about Katrina and not Kangana or anyone else, but keep dreaming ðŸ˜†

well the thing is Katrina gives no shit about Piku and is not scared of miss Deepika so why should she not be at YRF when Deepika is at YRF? YRF have several other stuff going on this Piku screening is not even something important for them.

And stars do shoot till late, but I guess you don't know that.

Is she even a human. How pathetic and cold can one be. After using salman and his family for so many years the least she could do is to go home and console his family members especially her so called BESTFRIEND alvira. Everyone close to salman were there except her.leech practically shed sucked their blood for SOO long. Here she is busy doing rangraliya.
Meherbaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pharma3

Is she even a human. How pathetic and cold can one be. After using salman and his family for so many years the least she could do is to go home and console his family members especially her so called BESTFRIEND alvira. Everyone close to salman were there except her.leech practically shed sucked their blood for SOO long. Here she is busy doing rangraliya.

And this comes from a deepika fan wow, you should be the last person talking.

You are fan of someone who is one of the meanest and cheapest persons in bollywood, kept using several models left one by one then moved to cricketers then to film actors. And let's not forget what she did to Neehar Pandey, totally ruined his life and left him when she found the next target. he is even planning a film on her, are you planning to watch it first day first show?😆
Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Meherbaan

And this comes from a deepika fan wow, you should be the last person talking.

You are fan of someone who is one of the meanest and cheapest persons in bollywood, kept using several models left one by one then moved to cricketers then to film actors. And let's not forget what she did to Neehar Pandey, totally ruined his life and left him when she found the next target. he is even planning a film on her, are you planning to watch it first day first show?😆

even I am waiting for Katrina to head over Salman's house as well 😆 at least, get his blessings before he goes away...or at least, go and check up on his mum!

WHAT did Deepika do to Nihar Pandey? I think theirs was a case of her getting famous and him left behind...its always a problem when the girl becomes the famous one from a struggling couple...the same happened with Charlize Theron and her hot ex boyfriend, Stuart Townsend.

Meherbaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tinah

even I am waiting for Katrina to head over Salman's house as well 😆 at least, get his blessings before he goes away...or at least, go and check up on his mum!

WHAT did Deepika do to Nihar Pandey? I think theirs was a case of her getting famous and him left behind...its always a problem when the girl becomes the famous one from a struggling couple...the same happened with Charlize Theron and her hot ex boyfriend, Stuart Townsend.

Just because she is not despo like your favorite to post her pics all the time does not mean she did not contact the family. I am sure she must have contacted Alvira and she is not Salman's wife that she should go and meet him! Salman is a criminal and not an innocent world who has been tortured by anyone so don't get why you want Katrina to support someone who is not a victim but a criminal.

and about Deepika and Nihar. She cheated on him.