Katrina did not attend Piku screening! - Page 5

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by LakshmiMata

why blame the FCs when the video titles themselves said she was at the screening. how would the FCs know she wasn't actually there. And yeah, it was not DP's PR, but a misunderstanding by media. πŸ₯±

Please don't insult yourself by trying to make IheartDeepika understand something logical. 

Let IHeartDeepika live with these theories about how Katrina's Fan Clubs decides what media writes πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Scorpio_Velvet

Pretty innovative from DP's PR just before Piku release. πŸ˜† Screening still got some attention despite  the verdict frenzy due to this. 

A video channel of YT uploaded it today none of the DP fans posted the pics. I avoided posting it in Piku thread because I knew there are good chances of media assuming stuff because of them being in same location. Same happened for IIFA 2013. I doubt any body's personal PR is interested in hyping her rival. They have adequate buzz running related to personal/work life. I don't entirely blame media for being confused.. there were many celebs who attended screening but we didnt see their inside hallroom pics. Only few inside pics came out that also were found from FB Piku page not taken by media. Ranveer, Dia Mirza etc inside pics are not posted. Neil instagrammed the pic himself. Thats how some inside pics came out. Btw the PR of the film Piku is given to the company that is managed and controlled by Rohini Iyer ..Rohini does Katrina's PR not Deepika's. Rohini is handling all the PR work for Piku starting from the trailer launch, promotions  to screenings. In a very techincal twisted way, we can say, The film Piku's PR is closer to Kat than DP. DP's PR is doing BV's PR. πŸ˜Š 

Edited by xroshnix - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Fiery-Phoenix

Actually you didn't even hit them, and they are on fire already πŸ˜† Wonder what would happen when you actually hit the bulls-eye...#FireBrigade for #CleavageBrigade...πŸ˜†

HA HA HA HA that's the thing, I don't have to do much before these kiddos gets all riled up and starts going cray πŸ˜†

It's quiet amusing though to see them all going mad like this!

They can't resist me πŸ˜†
Originally posted by xroshnix

A video channel of YT uploaded it today none of the DP fans posted the pics. I avoided posting it in Piku thread because I knew there are good chances of media assuming stuff because of them being in same location. Same happened for IIFA 2013. I doubt any body's personal PR is interested in hyping her rival. They have adequate buzz running related to personal/work life. I don't entirely blame media for being confused.. there were many celebs who attended screening but we didnt see their inside hallroom pics. Only few inside pics came out that also were found from FB Piku page not taken by media. Ranveer, Dia Mirza etc inside pics are not posted. Neil instagrammed the pic himself. Thats how some inside pics came out. Btw the PR of the film Piku is given to the company that is managed and controlled by Rohini Iyer ..Rohini does Katrina's PR not Deepika's. Rohini is handling all the PR work for Piku starting from the trailer launch, promotions  to screenings. In a very techincal twisted way, we can say, The film Piku's PR is closer to Kat than DP. DP's PR is doing BV's PR. πŸ˜Š 

RIP logic!

So just because Rohini is Katrina and Piku's PR then Rohini titled Katrina's video as "Katrina at Piku screening"

If so then she should have posted Katrina's pics in the Piku FB album also? or you have your theory for why she didn't do that but only did it on Youtube? πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Fiery-Phoenix

Actually you didn't even hit them, and they are on fire already πŸ˜† Wonder what would happen when you actually hit the bulls-eye...#FireBrigade for #CleavageBrigade...πŸ˜†

arre wah deepika ke to cleavage hain bhi nahin, all natural hain
plastic cleavage pe concentrate karo na jo apna plastic filler face dikhayee yrf studios per kal
lekin agar ye cleavage ka power hai, to kya baat hain.

maybe ye cleavage brigade power plastic me talent bhi daal sakti hain? naa itna nahin powerful had cleavage mata ka pr.
oh but wait they can plant fake celeb praise for her , wasn't there some articles recently about how plastic is the best actressπŸ‘
but never mind this topic, waiting for plastic's fake support for salman then clarification from pr that it's not true
mark my post, that's the article's coming tomorrow!
Originally posted by nonam

but never mind this topic, waiting for plastic's fake support for salman then clarification from pr that it's not true
mark my post, that's the article's coming tomorrow!

blah blah blah, lage raho Noman, keep talking with yourself πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Meherbaan

RIP logic!

So just because Rohini is Katrina and Piku's PR then Rohini titled Katrina's video as "Katrina at Piku screening"

If so then she should have posted Katrina's pics in the Piku FB album also? or you have your theory for why she didn't do that but only did it on Youtube? πŸ˜†

What makes you say I am implying Rohini posted that video? This logic is as twisted as Deepika's PR posting it, which btw lot of people sure are implying here in this thread. My post is for them. 
Originally posted by xroshnix

What makes you say I am implying Rohini posted that video? This logic is as twisted as Deepika's PR posting it, which btw lot of people sure are implying here in this thread. My post is for them. 

Yeah now act all cluelessπŸ˜†
Wow i can't tell whose pr it was or if it was just a genuine mistake by the media, but boy this is funny πŸ˜†