Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

touch_of_pink thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Nice interview..I especially loved what he said about Besharam..Din't disown the film/ diss the genre & actually said he has a long way to go before he can reach there..And surprisingly, i loved his answer about Rishi too..Like other times, you actually don see any resentment/ bitterness there..

P.S. He has actually acknowledged his relationship for all practical purposes without any official declarations..There goes my hopes πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜†

Yeah he has. Started at the 2nd BV trailer launch I think. But no one cares now as everyone has already moved onto marriage plans. When he eventually announces when they will get married, everyone will be too busy predicting whether the first child will be a boy or a girl.
Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good interview. Always interesting to see him talk about films. Agree about what he said about Besharam. No middle ground with Masala flicks and only 3-4 actors have pulled it off. Try to do performance oriented roles and rom-coms are a better safety net for him.  Edited by Scorpio_Velvet - 8 years ago
misshypocrite thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: IHeartDeepika.

And these talks are not coming from me, because I haven't thought of marriage yet. 

Lmao big slap to Katty and her PR πŸ˜†

oh wow. big slap.πŸ˜† You crack me up girl. What's this statement going to do to Katty? nothing.
Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: LakshmiMata

oh wow. big slap.πŸ˜† You crack me up girl. What's this statement going to do to Katty? nothing.

She just have to connect everything with Katrina, she is way too obsessed with her you see πŸ˜†
grounder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
He is arrogant about everything .. just covers it up well in those nicely constructed beautiful statements.
grounder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Meherbaan

She just have to connect everything with Katrina, she is way too obsessed with her you see πŸ˜†

Just like you? πŸ˜‰
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: NailClipper

Three kids πŸ˜† Yeah, keep your wife busy while you're chasing skirts. 

🀣  He is inspired by Salim Khan πŸ˜†   Even if one becomes successful, he'l feed the other two πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

🀣  He is inspired by Salim Khan πŸ˜†   Even if one becomes successful, he'l feed the other two πŸ˜†

Who's going to be his Helen? Urvashi Rautela or her ilk? 

IshqBulaava thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Cheez three kids is it possible? How old is Katrina? πŸ˜†
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: NailClipper

Who's going to be his Helen? Urvashi Rautela or her ilk? 

But Urvashi is already with Vikas right? Is that why RK & gang were so interested in discussing Vikas' sex life in that Goa press conference? πŸ˜›πŸ˜†